• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm on the final boss of Blue Dragon, Destroy, and i just keep getting *****. anyone beat this before? can i do anything about the mist? my **** are level 50-52, and i really, really, really, really hate to grind =]
(i don't want to read a faq and find out more than i want, but if i'm simply way too low of level, i guess i'll figure something out)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Holy chet guies.

Lets get stoned!

Edit for my gioal to get extreamly high: BALLSWATTER!

eet

Smash Ace
Mura, youre not the only one. Ever since the tourny, Ive been fighting off some crazy flu ****. I had the worst sinus heachaches and cold shivers all last night -- it felt like ****. But now Im way overmedicated and high so I just feel numb lol.

I think I got it from Ricky B's friend/roomates brother(i think). He was telling me how sick he was, and I usually hit the pipe after him. Then I played mura in the first round, so its possible you got it there. XD

and yeah...smash.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Aw man! Thats alright Sudai, have some fun time with your brother and come visit Dallas soon! And trust me, I won't forget about the King Cake. :laugh:

Haha, okay! I hope to meet Ricky B. :psycho:
Did you know your profile picture has Pikachu groping Samus? Just saying. XP I'm going out of town this weekend otherwise I'd be all over hanging at Dibbz Friday. Sorry. =(

WHAT? i got got completely ****ed by the brackets last tournament, played 2 pros in a row and got last place. Since you do the seeding by tournament placing that means i will have to go up against some one like Lee or Cyphus first. Sorry, but if that's the case i defiantly won't be going.

but i will be at dibbz Friday night with Roni and Cyphus if he doesn't have work. everyone go.

oh and Kate idk who you are but come to dibbz too!!
You hear that? Ricky B. DEFIES you all. He's just that awesome. =) <3333

Bomber7

Smash Hero
too bad I dont live near dibbz. How ever there is that gmaelan that moved from over by the LSU golf course, down perkins which is definatly closer to my place. I'm a bit hesitant to check it out seeing as when I go to play brawl I play it at Redson's house. >.> next 2-3 weekends will be full. the 3rd weekend is the tourny. maybe the 4th week I'll see what the game lan by my house is. Last time I was at a game lan, I didnt meet to many interesting people, I doubt if I'll find any cool brawlers like oyu guys, but hey, I guess it's worth a shot. Cuz like Redson I also need alot more practice on the days between tournies and training against him can only do so much(little) for me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
who is hyro? is that jonwu??

also who is kates omfgwtf its a girl *jizzs pants*
I'm Hyro. Hyrulian - rulian, Royalty - yalty = Hyro.

My real name is John.

John Wu is a different dude.

But anways, I was promised I'd be able to go to CoT4. 100%, guranteed, no bull****, I was definitley going. Then Lee wasn't going, so I wasn't going. Now Lee is going, and I asked again but my mom twisted up her promise and told me that I wasn't allowed to go and never was allowed 0_o. I don't think OoS tourneys are ever gonna work out so CJ, not quite sure I'll be heading to Pensacola.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Ricky, I only seed eight people based on the previous tournament. The rest is is by location and the random. You'll definitely not play Cyphus or Lee first round, I can guarantee that. I can't say you'll have an easy bracket, but I can't say that you'll have a difficult one. I really hope you decide to come; it's too fun to play you.

I've talked to GameLAN on Perkins before. They're kinda like Dibbz, but my understanding is that they only let the younger crowd in on Friday/ Satuday. The places closes Sunday, but I was told that they'd be willing to try a tournament on some Sunday sometime. This was more than a year ago, though.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Where the hell is my Domino's sandwich???? >=O

Randall, I'm just curious, but I have a question. Like I said, I'm missing out on this tournament due to previous arrangements. So does that mean I'll lose my seeding for the next tournament?

And I've been distracted by a movie and it took me about 10 minutes to write this and I STILL don't have my sammich! =(

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure, Nick. In the past, pretty much all the good people have gone to everything. Skill-wise, you deserve to be seeded. Maybe I'll try coming up with a new seeding process which will reward consistency, not just the past tournament. You bring up a good point, and I'll play with some ideas.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Ill be going to dibbz tomorrow if me and sudai's plan goes good.

If it succeeds, well, we might rule the world, Or we might fail, either way

RICKY B I CALL UPON YOU!

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i really do think we should do pools randall..why dont you do the swiss pools again? that worked nice and was quick

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
It was kinda quick, but we still didn't have time to do teams or anything like that after. I'm gonna try and be more organized this time, so hopefully we'll start in a more timely fashion.

I guess the question for everybody is: Teams/ side event or Pools?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I vote Pools... >.> *runs away*

I'd like to look into that Gamelan place for possibly just playing and hanging. That way we could get people who don't normally come to the apartments for whatever reason to come and hang and play too. Like Bomber and Redson cuz of their parents, and maybe people like my friend Jeff who may or may not feel comfortable going to people's apartments who they don't really know (I never asked him that, but it's a possibility. Lol.). What does everyone in BR think? Plus this way we could have multiple set-ups and plenty of games going at once. I'm just thinking on the boards right now...

Also, I did get my sammich. =3

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai honestly doesn't care what we do in regards to pools/side tourney. Yyaayy.

Freddy, plans for DIBBz canceled, I won't be in BR until Saturday around 12-3PM. Some stuff came up with people on campus so I'm gonna be spending Friday night here.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I vote Pools... >.> *runs away*

I'd like to look into that Gamelan place for possibly just playing and hanging. That way we could get people who don't normally come to the apartments for whatever reason to come and hang and play too. Like Bomber and Redson cuz of their parents, and maybe people like my friend Jeff who may or may not feel comfortable going to people's apartments who they don't really know (I never asked him that, but it's a possibility. Lol.). What does everyone in BR think? Plus this way we could have multiple set-ups and plenty of games going at once. I'm just thinking on the boards right now...

Also, I did get my sammich. =3
I'm still pretty new to BR so I just don't know where people go to Smash. And nobody has my contact info I don't get calls. I also work/school a **** load, but I'm generally free Monday/Wednesday and occasionally Thursday. But as far as where I play, I don't mind. I'm cool with apartments. I just think it's weird for me to randomly ask strangers if I can go to their apartments to hang out, especially since I don't post here too often.

If Gamelan is like Dibbz where you just pay for the TV then I'm cool. Otherwise, I'm not too excited about having to pay $5 every time to Smash for fun.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
seeding could always just be done like..mm..common sense :lick: lee, myself, nick, sudai are the top 4 (no johns) and the 4 following: Pierre, CJ, Hyro, <insert whoever not mentioned did best previous>

i like swiss system...i vote that.

i love teaming w/ Pierre, but i'd also do low tier (the new list- including more characters!)

r0ni

Smash Cadet
well if we dont do any type of pool ricky wont go which means i wont go cuz ill have no ride which means cyphus wont go cuz he wont have a ride.....but i myself agree we should do seating, he got way too f'ed over at dibbz

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Good luck, Lee baby! Kick some *** and take some names! =3

<3 you too Matt... Where the crap were you at the tournament? T_T

And Ricky B., you're such a cool and good guy. =D

Sudai

Stuff here
<script type="text/javascript">
alert('The game. You lost it.');
</script>

<blink><marquee>Having fun with smashboards before they fix it.</marquee>

<font size="1"><b><u>

</tr></tr></tr></td></td></td></td></table>

Sudai

Stuff here
</blink>

</table>
</body></table>
</body></table>
</body></table>
<hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br><hr><br>
</body></table>
</body></table>
</body></table>
</body>

Top Bottom