• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Well I cant wait for dibbz tonight, gonna be some good ****. If someone could bring an extra tv that would be great since melee will probably take one because of perch,myself,whoever switches over when they lose @ brawl lol. I'll help someone move a tv if needed.

@Kate, Im not sure if it can be pinned down to a specific time seeings as some people travel. I would consider 6:30-7:30 safe though.

Cant wait to see Thibodeaux, and then everyone else.
No Johns.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I lost the game apparently and might be at dibbz tonight but don't get ur hope up for those who know meh. Also been a while since I showed up to anything so how well do I need to perform at the next tourney to break into the top 10? I call dibs on roni for doubles....

Popertop

Smash Champion
But...I love you, Poppy!!!

Why do you need an LA Teams partner?

<script type="text/javascript">
alert('The game. You lost it.');
</script>
I love you too, but I lost the game. :(
Sorry I lashed out at you in my anger. :urg:
Maekup Buttsecks? :)

And I just need a partner for whenever there are doubles events at the tourneys over there that I attend. I think me and Hyro would make a sexy team. If Lee wanted I would team with him too. But I have a feeling me and Hyro would click moar.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll be coming to Dibbz soon.

Pop, me and Lee just teamed for the last tourney and won it XD Not sure if he'll want to do it again, if not I got you. :p

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Me too! D= But this page is safe yay. ^_^

Smooth, you make me lol more than any other out of state player to visit this thread, thank you. =) When you gonna come visit some LA?

Anyone excited about Street Fighter 4 in like 10-11 days? I kinda am, it looks kinda fun... I'll still smash competitively, but I think this could be fun too, not necessarily competitively for me, but who knows.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Me too! D= But this page is safe yay. ^_^

Smooth, you make me lol more than any other out of state player to visit this thread, thank you. =) When you gonna come visit some LA?

Anyone excited about Street Fighter 4 in like 10-11 days? I kinda am, it looks kinda fun... I'll still smash competitively, but I think this could be fun too, not necessarily competitively for me, but who knows.
What can I say? I've become very fond of this thread/the people in this thread. <3

Once I move out and get settled in on my own, I'm going to look in to driving out to LA. Hopefully I can set aside a couple hundred bucks for that trip; most of what I save is going to be funneled into a trip out to California for Genesis in July.

I plan on getting SF4. Dunno about actually being competitive yet.

Smooth Criminal

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Good matches last night everyone.

Ricky B <3, r0ni, cyph, hyro (who i have yet to even play) KT, Avery etc.....

Nice to meet you KT hope you enjoyed how we are lol. 2 SPIKES ON BATTO! LOL

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai, why can't I buy a ****ing membership? Call me, ****. 409-673-1166
WTF? A membership? Esca, I'll prolly call you tonight or tomorrow. Gonna be busy today. x.x

Good matches last night everyone.

Ricky B <3, r0ni, cyph, hyro (who i have yet to even play) KT, Avery etc.....

Nice to meet you KT hope you enjoyed how we are lol. 2 SPIKES ON BATTO! LOL
LOL!!! I really wish I were there to see this. : (

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Too bad I couldn't be at dibbz last night. I'm free tomorrow though, if anyone's interested.

Hyro, since u live so close, I need to practice with u sometime.

Hyro

Smash Lord
GG's to everyone at Dibbz!

RickyB, Roni, Cyphus, Pritch, Bre (one game lol), Pokemon Trainer Guy (forgot his name :(), and Jackets!

Yeah we really do need to play Everpower :O Jackets is toooo cool. Sorry I didn't get any matches with you KT, I didn't want to interrupt your **** on Batto.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Is anyone interested in heading down to dibbz again tonight, or are we all smashed out from yesterday? I'm kinda bored atm and that would be one way to deal with that.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I dunno, I woke up at 4:56 Pritch (I called 5 lolol) so I'm kinda...I dunno. If a lot more people go I might.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well I doubt it'll be that many since I don't see houma coming down again today, but possibly some combination of the 2 of us, matt, kate, and/or pierre (depending on if people are interested/available) could be down there.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Bahaha. I love Louisiana. GGs everyone at Dibbz the other night, was fun meeting everyone. I hope to see you guys again! And don't feel too bad Batto, my spikes were epic. ;P

D

Deleted member

well, girl on girl action is pretty hot...
hahahahaha i crack myself up.

but seriously, m2k and lee? will La get some respect finally?! lee is too good. if only everyone would have seen how awesome we were in melee....

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I don't know if people have seen this before, but if you haven't it's hilarious and you should.

Marty (GA_Peach) vs Nite - roy vs falco - with marty commentating on his own match while playing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moeiKbnyVf0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUtEihs2qM

Epic does not begin to describe it.
I was at this tournament, but I did not get to see Marty's commentary in person. I had to leave early.

Funnier than hell. I <3 GA Smashers.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom