• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Alright then. My friend and I will most likely be going to Dibbz saturday, dispite most of you are going to be at Final Smash though (would have went but money's on a tight budget), what time should we get there? And if anything, do we need to bring a set-up or something?

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Well, we wont be at Final Smash because this is the first im hearing of it. We ARE going to Tipped Off 4 in Georgia in about a week and a half, something you should all also come to, although im sure you wont because two tournaments within a week of each other is unheard of.

...anyway.

Im definately up for dibbz on saturday., I can bring a setup, too, if necessary. Im thinking I could get over there around 1 or 2 pm, unless Sa10 has something different to say on that. Also, my cell number. 985-789-8399. Im Tom, Sa10 is Curtis.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well, we wont be at Final Smash because this is the first im hearing of it. We ARE going to Tipped Off 4 in Georgia in about a week and a half, something you should all also come to, although im sure you wont because two tournaments within a week of each other is unheard of.

...anyway.

Im definately up for dibbz on saturday., I can bring a setup, too, if necessary. Im thinking I could get over there around 1 or 2 pm, unless Sa10 has something different to say on that. Also, my cell number. 985-789-8399. Im Tom, Sa10 is Curtis.
I didn't know about Tipped Off 4 until sometime after I posted FS5, especially since I considered making it the same weekend as TO4.

However it's kinda moot since a lot of LA is already coming to FS5 anyways and anyone east of LA likely wouldn't have come to FS5 (if anyone)

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone at dibbz tonight. I feel more confident in my fox afterwards.

Alright then. My friend and I will most likely be going to Dibbz saturday, dispite most of you are going to be at Final Smash though (would have went but money's on a tight budget), what time should we get there? And if anything, do we need to bring a set-up or something?
You don't NEED to bring a setup, but it would be greatly appreciated. :chuckle:

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Ran, i think im probably going, just do me a favor and post some info on the tourny or just get at me via AIM

My screen name is Setsumapyro911

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone at dibbz tonight. I feel more confident in my fox afterwards.

You don't NEED to bring a setup, but it would be greatly appreciated. :chuckle:
If we dont NEED to bring a setup, then we probably wont. Just let us know what time is good for whoever is going.

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, so it looks like aside from Freddie, it's just going to be Pritch and myself in my car. Freddie is still a maybe since he hasn't contacted me back after I gave him the link.

So with that said...

Anyone else want to go to Final Smash???

We'll be staying for Melee.

Sudai

Stuff here
Y'all probably won't need an extra set-up on Saturday (or at least not more than one) because most of our players are either gonna be at FS5 or busy otherwise.

Hats, are y'all coming to the Game Ware Monthly on the 16th?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should come to Gameware on the 16th.

Also, I could still use more TVs/ Wiis for Gameware. Let me know if you have them. Thanks!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
mother ****a;jlfdas;lfkjasdl;fkjdsafl;jadsfl;asjdfl;asd

i was on kirby super star's Arena on my first run...was at Marx at only 7:30 minutes, and died when he had a pixel of life left!
dsaj;lfkjdsafl;kjasd BLAAAAAAA

Battousai780

Smash Ace

...anyway.

Ill go. Like I said before my number is 504-813-4579. But yeah, I'll see you there. My name is greg btw, but everyone calls me Batto.

-edit-

GUESS WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY!?!?!

Hyro

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to just quit life. **** sucks and my parents are the biggest ***** in the world.
I feel your pain. I've caught my parents in every loose end and yet they still say I can't go to Final Smash.

They have a carpool so I can go easy.

"We're not letting you drive with people under 21, you know that."

One of them is 22, so I can go, right?

"We're not letting you drive with people we don't know."

They can come over so you can meet them.

"No."

You can fly me there!

"No money."

That's okay, I got $350 for Christmas!

"You can't go alone."

That's okay, I can go with my friends in the car!

*repeat*

So yeah, as bad as I want to go, there is no possible way they're letting me. W/e. I guess I'll try to go to Dibbz on Saturday. What time is everyone getting there? I'll bring my Wii + Brawl.

-Ran

Smash Master
I feel your pain. I've caught my parents in every loose end and yet they still say I can't go to Final Smash.

They have a carpool so I can go easy.

"We're not letting you drive with people under 21, you know that."

One of them is 22, so I can go, right?

"We're not letting you drive with people we don't know."

They can come over so you can meet them.

"No."

You can fly me there!

"No money."

That's okay, I got $350 for Christmas!

"You can't go alone."

That's okay, I can go with my friends in the car!

*repeat*

So yeah, as bad as I want to go, there is no possible way they're letting me. W/e. I guess I'll try to go to Dibbz on Saturday. What time is everyone getting there?
I'm 23. I think Pritch is 26. If they want, I'll leave them a copy of my license, or have an interview with them. 504-602-5734, text me/call me, whatever. I'm going to work now.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Dont worry H_R I could have gone as well. Thing is that my dad doesnt know Sudai or any of the other guys that I would have hitched a ride with. Not to mention I'm still a minor but its ok. NOt like brawl 4 with coming out with in the next 2-3 years, So I think I will have another opportunity to travel to brawl, but when I'm old enough.

Maybe during the summer I can convice my dad to let me go to Dibz and I can bring Redson with me(if he is even interested) and I can meet you and fight you. I know the building is in Metarie, ironically my grandmother lives there and I've been there so many times but never knew the place existed until like 2 years ago. Though this might take some planning, I'll just throw this in the back of my mind and think of it later.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Battou, you've no idea how much I want to go gainst you again. My game has upped so much since you whooped my ***, and while it's not even a legitimate John, I really was NOT at my best that night. (Fearing the cinnamon, etc) I couldn't play Sheik at all that night, and my Fox was downright atrocious, finding myself to use the Dair>Usmash a bit too often.

If I get to go to the tourney on the 16th, I swear, I'll do so much better.

And win my $5 back. >.>

-Ran

Smash Master
Maybe not you... I have like 0 snake exp. But yes, people of relevance.
How can you have 0 Snake experience when you've played me at least 20 matches? =p

Anyways, MY CAR POOL IS DEAD. Pritch's won't get out of Florida till tomorrow/Saturday. I now need to squeeze into a car pool somehow.

-Ran

Smash Master
I can't take him now Vaughn. I'm not doing a car pool of only two people. I don't even know how old/if Freddie can drive. My car pool is dead. I'm trying to get a ride with others right now.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i'm sorry but just stating. i'm never going on a roadtrip with 5 people in a little car ever again. i dont want to seem like a **** but its just terribly uncomfortable.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i made this post regarding discussion of PortTown in the SBR:

i don't think discussion has to be this complex.
the focus nees to be on battling your human oponent, not the stage.

If a stage can have this much influence, this much control on a match, where players have to retreat to 'safe zones', where they have to constantly avoid natural disasters- the stage needs a ban.
People who think otherwise have lost sight of what it means to be a fighting game. Avoiding obstacles is the defintion of Mario Party.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately, I have work saturday night, so I'll be at dibbz at 10:30 or 11. Usually people plan to be there at 8:30 or 9.

****, I wish I could go to FS5 this weekend, but it just won't work out any other way.
I have the same issue as batto and H_R, but not as severe, and money isn't on my side right now.

I WILL definitely be attending Gameware next week for sure. I also have a tv that I can bring for use.

Good luck for all attending FS5, and kick @$$.

eet

Smash Ace
Son of a *****, I already got the ok from my parents now i cant carpool with anyone.

I mean i might be able to carpool with sudai but there not staying for melee so f that.

But yeah if theres anyone thats going to Fsmash who is staying for melee is it possible to get a ride with yall?

-Freddy

Pritch

Smash Lord
i'm sorry but just stating. i'm never going on a roadtrip with 5 people in a little car ever again. i dont want to seem like a **** but its just terribly uncomfortable.
Yeah, well at least it wouldn't be as bad as FCD probably was (or did you have 4 on that trip?)

Anyways, yeah, sorry guys. Body shop owned me. I'm not able to get my car back till sometime tomorrow, so while I'll probably be in town/willing to smash at dibbz tomorrow night making it back in time for FS is basically out of the question. Many, many apologies for leaving people in the lurch.

Melee at dibbz tomorrow night?

Top Bottom