• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
is anyone else really sick ? : ( ****ing sucks.
I am, but that's prolly due to my lack of sleep and the fact that I was walking around in the rain with no umbrella yesterday.

but yeah i might look into a few peach brawl combos/techniques jus for the hell of it, but idk. and if anyone knows of any new wario/olimar stuff, you could tell me. I get too bored of brawl after like 5 games but im sure if i learned a couple of the new character specific strategy for those chars, i could be good enough get like 4th lol
Olimar is the super camper now, for no reason.

Wario just got better at weaving in and out with their crazy aerial mobility.

Peaches can do a sliding turnip pull straight from hanging on the ledge (Jump without dropping off > Float cancel > turnip pull)

and yeah shyg, jus go do whatever it is you want. just forget about analyzing yourself in relation to what you think is normal for other people and do what makes you happy. It seems like sometimes we spend half out life overanalyzing ourselves and our ambitions and trying to get to this one mental state of understanding and contentness with ourselves, and we end up missing a lot of opportunities and happiness we could have had. Don't worry about the past or whatever mistakes or bad decisions you've made, it can really only bother you as much as you let it. Just start new and be who you want, its honestly that simple to change, I think. Anyway, Im high and rambling on. Later.
This is like..best advice I've ever heard from Eric. Haha. <3

and dont listen to taylor, his lazy *** has a laptop downstairs. :p
in before "takes forever to turn on" johns.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
aw love you too rice. (homo) noo.

but seriously arcadia :D your fox has mad potential. sheiks just a bad character.
i thought fox could combo dair to usmash or dsmash, and trotshine combo. Maybe not. But, yes, i love fair. Plus, fox is faster.

Sheik ftilt?

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Fox> Sheik.

As lee said Don't use sheik she just doesn't cut it in this game.

I mean, Water Gun>Sheik lol

Mario broken. Lee Says "Look at that broken *** cape, OMG NOT THE WATER GUN"

lol <3 last night.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
i'm trying to 3 stock lv9 mario right now with fox. Cape spammer. Every other approach it gets spammed. cant pull off those combos on him either. :mad:

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
i'm trying to 3 stock lv9 mario right now with fox. Cape spammer. Every other approach it gets spammed. cant pull off those combos on him either. :mad:
Combo's that you do pull off on computer's don't apply to human's anyway. They don't DI correctly at all.

That's why its better to play a level 3 computer and see what can be pulled off but probably still doesn't apply.

And sorry to burst your bubble but Fox is one of mario's easiest fights -_-

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'm even most awesome.
I'm moderately awesome. =D

Sorry I didn't show up last night to Dibbz, I forgot I had invited a friend over and then he called me and reminded me. >_< I invited him at like 2 at work or 3, and he called me back at like 7, 7:30. Lawl.

I'm thinking I'm probably gonna be heading to Dibbz on Wednesday if anyone is interested and wants to hang and smash. =) I'd really like to see everyone. ^_^

But yeah, don't fight lv9 computers, it won't help you. They do stuff normal humans can't do and their DI is poor. You're better off just fighting people at Dibbz to improve. Online is even better than that if you ask me. Look at CJ and John. O.o; Lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
so yeah. I'm only on early cuz I had to sneak out my house a few minutes ago. My mom just finished clearing out the other half of our house and put up a plywood board to separate my room from the other half of our house. Aparently the guy and his girlfriend can and tried to open uop the door. I was playing Brawl when I head this loud baging at the door, which is just outside my room. The door nob is a peice of crud and I'm guessing they are still trying to open it. I feel really bad I didnt help them out especially since its raining now, or was raining. I'm a bit shy when it comes to new people, especially people who share the same house as you, only divided. And heres what gets me. Redson no talk from you.... I doubt my mom was smart enough to change the locks on the door so they have full axcess to both sides. which means if something goes wrong then they will take my wii and stuff. I'm gona have to booby trap my room or something. Besides I also left because I didnt want to bother them with my noise making with music and Brawl. cuz I can be loud. It also sucks cuz that means,unless they are our of town, I can entertain people, after all plywood is horrible sound insolator. I should have been smart and offered one of you guys the vacancy. I could at least deal with the loud drunken partyness of one of you guys. I could be being paranoid with the whole "new tenent" thing but my dad owns a rental property out in Millerville and all the past tenents(like 4 in the past 2-3 years) when they bailed out they recked the place. last tenets broke into our attic and stole me and my sister's old toys from our child hood D=

OOO the one before that took a fire extinguisher and sprayed the old master bedroom, everything was white. the only thing I got out of it was an old Rayman game for GBA I dont even play. It's in my desk drawer as we speak. >< I have a bad feeling this week is gona be a wreck.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
beg pardon, i'll be quik cuz i have work in 1 hr.

i'm up for dibbz, off work wed.

i'll also play some online tonight, it'll be l8r tho cuz i get off work @ 10:30.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I get off work at like 5 or so, so put me there around 6:30. What time were you and anyone else going plannng on being there?

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm up for Dibbz tomorrow. Especially since I just went to the doctor today, though I won't be off of work until 7:30, which means Dibbz for 8 for me.

D

Deleted member

but when ken is here i cant have internet because you moved the router upstairs, we only have 1x 100 foot cable, and our wireless doesnt work.

noob!

-Ran

Smash Master
This just ends... Cyphus was arrested after Police found a thousand dollars worth of mudkip dolls in his car. Investigators claim that Cyphus was attempting to concoct a plan to implode Final Smash V.

Sudai

Stuff here
I was trying to sleep last night.

Bashed my head against a wall made of concrete cinders. Yay.

Headache all day ftw.

Still only 10 hours in the past few nights ftw as well.

Taking sleeping pills now. See you guys in the morning.

Top Bottom