• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I wish I could go to fs5. =( I hope y'all have fun and be safe when y'all go tho. =D

Vaughn, you are easily my favorite super hero. =D Also, guess what I got out of my mailbox today? ;)

I'm on a Dragon Quest bit now... Playing Dragon Quest Monster: Joker, Dragon Quest IV, and soon Dragon Quest VIII. I'm finally getting my desire for old-school RPG's. =3

Also, Happy Early Monday everyone. ^_^

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
*jumps for joy*

Speaking of RPG's, I just made it through the hardest part of my low-level Mario RPG run. Beating Culex.. Hard as hell, but I managed to finally be able to beat him after a few failed attempts. And I only had to play the egg game 3 times. Yay for picking the same spot all the time.

Now Bowser has the Lazy Shell and the Quartz Charm, so the rest of the game shouldn't be too hard until I get to Smithy.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Oh my God, NEVER... and I mean EVER watch a show by the name of "I Was Bitten"... You will be emotionally scarred. >x<

Nice job tho Vaughn... but oh my GOD! T__________________T

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dragon quest VII is my favorite game ever.

VIII fails IMO <_< Good, solid old school RPG, but you expect more from a DQ game. IV's nice though.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Well I just tried looking up VII on e-bay and that was a no-go. XP Looks to be ridiculously rare... And I can't expect more from a DQ game if I've never truly played any other ones before. =P

But Wow, that show... We're talking: over 1,000 bee stings in one guy, a guy got bit by a snake and they had to slice open his body at several points to deter further swelling, a guy got attacked by a bear, his skull got crushed with his eyes popping out and his brains oozing out of his nose... All these people survived by the way. >_<;;

Pritch

Smash Lord
Pritch when you get back? Call me soon.
Like I said, the second my car gets out of the body shop I'm hitting the road for new orleans. My hope is wed-thurs.

Lee, if I do manage to make it back to NO in time and taylor or freddy materialize and show some interest would you be interested in riding over with me instead of sudai (since I gather sudai isn't staying for melee?). I'd be willing to drive over for the brawl day - shouldn't be too difficult to find some melee friendlies, particularly if I bring my setup along.

Just a thought. I can call taylor and see if he's interested, though I don't know how to get up with freddy.

-Ran

Smash Master
And my car is still empty. So I'm about to dissolve it as a riding platform, and hitch a ride with someone. So if Lee goes with Pritch, then I can go with Sudai.

Pritch

Smash Lord
If you're willing to stay for the melee day then you could just ride with me (or me with you, we can work that out later depending on comfort of car, gas mileage, who wants to drive more, etc). I assume there will be brawl friendlies to be had then just like I assume melee friendlies during brawl, and we're leaving from the same place anyways. Also means I don't necessarily need taylor or someone else to fill out my car.

Of course, and I want to re-emphasize this, this is all dependent on my car getting out of the shop in time for me to actually get back to louisiana before you guys leave. I should hopefully know more about whether that's possible when I give them my car tomorrow morning. But just to be clear I am NOT 100% confirmed for this trip yet, though I very much want to go.

-Ran

Smash Master
I've taken off Friday/Sat/Sunday for the tournament. If absolutely necessary, I can stay for Sunday, but I will have work on Monday.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I have school on monday, so I'm in basically the same boat (though admittedly, the first week for me is always pretty slack, so I'm probably better off than you). I'd like to stay and see the finals obviously, but if it ends up getting excessively late then I could certainly see shipping out early for the sake of getting sleep before having to interact with society on monday.

Regardless of whether lee comes with us though it probably makes sense for the 2 of us to ride together, just because we both want to go and have fairly empty vehicles atm.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i have to be back for school the following monday of fs5 and lee is my ride back to houma...so yeah butthole good

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
just making sure, cuz i have work on tuesday

i'm picking up fox, and i thought sheik was fast. (then i met sudai....)

Sudai

Stuff here
Are you the one that was saying I made ROB look fast? I heard someone say that but I wasn't sure who it was and I was mid-match so I didn't feel like looking away. :x

Sudai

Stuff here
i learned a few things by repeatedly fighting you....
I'm glad I could help you out at the least. ^^

Poper, we're not going. Me and Lee just have like..4510864058916 MMs each. :p

Lee, I fgured that's what was going on and why I kinda rushed away after I saw you two outside. Sorry for butting in as much as I did, but I had to tell you about what your prodigy did to Battou. XD

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
about that... you may not see him for awhile, parents dont want him staying out that late.
i know you guys thoroughly enjoyed him, so i'll see about bringing him again, but he wont be staying as long.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, night two of the insomnia is over. Woo. 4 hours of sleep the day before yesterday, literally 0 hours last night. At least I got 4 hours of restless tossing and turning before I decided it was worthless and watched Eureka 7 till class time. Woo.

Everyone! Look! Sudai's attention whoring!

Bleh. Heading to class. Probably buying sleep pill for tonight just in case I need them. Suggestions, anyone?

Top Bottom