• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll probably be there between 9 and 10:30.

John, I'd be willing to pick you up and drop you off on the way to-and-fro if your parents don't want to. Oh, and why are you never on AIM? D: I added you but you never pop up. XD
I'll get on AIM right now :O

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. I thought I gave you guys pretty good Zelda experience, but I guess you guys didn't really play with me that often. Eric used to play with Olimar and Wario.

-Ran

Smash Master
Well Vaughn, I've never lost to a Zelda out of state because of playing you, but at the same time I thought you wanted us to keep you out of the competitive talk?

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
That is true, but at least I could say that I helped out a little bit, so it's one less thing for you guys to really worry about.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
for someone who doesn't play brawl, vaughn sure is vocal.

speaking of zelda, she's one of the least-evolved characters from when how she was played when the game was new. Viriturally nothing has been added to her playstyle, From starting high tier she's been reduced to lower-mid already. And theres nothing too techincally different from good and bad ones. Its just a matter of hitting and not getting hit that makes a better zelda player.

might go to dibbz tomorrow w/ lee. night n00bz.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Ehh.. I don't play, but I still like to watch. And I still know quite a few people here. So.. Since I got nothin' else to do, I'd figure I'd just go with whatever conversation you guys are doing.

In other news, I'm doing my low level Mario RPG run again. It's going well this time, and it might actually take a while to do.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sudai, you're right, I would totally go if I wasn't doing anything with my girlfriend... Lol. XP But I'm taking her to the Melting Pot tonight so unfortunately I can't make it to Dibbz tonight. D= I might be able to next week sometime if y'all go, just keep chatting on here about it like y'all always do anyway and I'll try to make it there. =)

Very nice, Vaughn, good luck with that low-level run again. XP I may try that or a similar run on some other game soon, since I can't seem to find a new RPG or hardly even game that I'm just even remotely excited about...

And no, Redson, just no. =|

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
im in new york city and ive played sf4 three days in a row. ive begun to incorporate advanced techs into my game and its a pretty valuable foundation for console release. ive been playing third strike and alpha 3 too, this arcade is pretty sweet. played a few rounds of blazblue as well, its BEAUTIFUL. kind of guilty gear-ish in terms of playstyle, but it looks SECKSY.

all of this comes in second to watching the ball drop in times square. trips been pretty solid thus far. still second place to my hawaii adventure though.

Place makes me hate new orleans lol. I could definitely see myself living here. I still have my southern pride and love my state, but ****, new york is like, the most diverse city in the world.

edit: generic smash hate

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wario ain't hard to play to be honest. Just double jump mind games all day, used to be my main.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I like the list Cyphus put up for the most part. The only thing is that I don't think H_R should be at the top just yet. Like Sudai (I think) said, consistency is also important. Otherwise, I think the list does a good job with highlighting our best players.

Also, Gary will have Tatsunoko vs Capcom at Gameware Monthly 6.

Finally, who can bring stuff to Gameware 6??
Right now, I have Gary, myself/ Alex, Sudai, Stephen, and Gameware for 5 TVs and 4/5 Wiis. I'm aiming for 8 here. Thanks!

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
just added my aim, hit me up.

im not sure, but i might be bringing a wii, depending if my lil bro goes or not, which depends on whether my parents will allow it....

-Ran

Smash Master
Awwwe. =( Well at least I know you'll be drunk somewhere else. ;v I won't have to catch you tonight.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Tatsunoku v Capcom is WAY too fun. =3 Viewtiful Joe ftw. XD Gary for the bigger win.

You can count on my two tvs, Randall (assuming the little one still works... I don't think it's left my trunk since LasT 2 >.>). And of course my wii and recording stuff, but I'm not sure if I'll use it any since no one seemed that interested in it last time.

I hope everyone has fun tonight at Dibbz. I'll be there in spirit. Sorda. Kinda. Eh, not really at all. XP J/k haha.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hey sars, if forgot you live close to me. What's your number? Maybe we'll play at each others house sometime :O

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
good game all tonight. so how's my sheik? i'm probably going to drop ike as my secondary though... to slow for my style.

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games everyone. It was nice to see such a large turn out of new/rarely seen faces. It's unfortunate that the Madden Douche bags were so loud.

ranmasama

Smash Rookie
Good games all around. I barely got to play cause I wanted my friends to play you guys instead and plus I knew I wouldn't be able to touch you guys anyway. Good luck on the final smash tourney.

Top Bottom