• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
I have work Johns. =(

Also, I am sick. I have a sinus infection, and my voice is half gone. =( No Dibbz for me tonight

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Well, kupo, this is it. After tommorow, I'll be officially gone from Smashboards for an undetermined about of time. Well, maybe thats dramatic. I might be able to get on occasionally, but I won't be able to go to any tournaments, play competitively, play friendly, or have serious posts aside from "Kupo" anymore. I'mma miss you guys. D:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I was in the shop all morning looking up stuff to buy for our car... Then I got home, knocked out, went to the mall and now I'm back... So basically, none of my johns are valid. XP

Let me know if/when you guys are going to Dibbz sometime next week at night (Wednesday night would probably be best since I don't have work Thursday), and hopefully I'll be able to make it.

I wish I could've slept late. >.<

D

DJ?! of 504

me and 3 of my friends will be going to dibbs. we will bring a wii. someone come so we can play

D

DJ?! of 504

actually. im cj on my friends account. call me if ur gunna come. 504-275-5987

-Ran

Smash Master
As much as I would want to play Smash tonight, I'm way too down in the dumps due to feeling sick. I need to focus on getting healthy for this coming weekend. With that said, we need to have one more Smashfest before we head out. Ideally, something on Thursday would send us out on a high note.

PS: Despite feeling bad, I might pop in for a few minutes to say hello.

-Ran

Smash Master
Now that's just going to make me be naughty and not go home. =(

PS: Houma, I hope you know it's raining pretty bad here.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
So I recomend everyone play lunar sssc if ur a fan of rpgs.... its worth the 100+ dollars if u order it online.... id rank it up there with the best final fantasy games,chrono trigger and any other rpg new and old....its frickin good....

Sudai

Stuff here
So...I currently have 3 hours of sleep. I get to make a 5 hour drive by myself soon. People wish me luck.

Insomnia sucks..especially when it's real insomnia and you're actually trying to sleep, not that BS that people claim to be insomnia when they really just stay up all night doing ****...

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Leaving for California Tomorrow. Packing up right now then heading to Houma for the night.
I'll be back on the 13th so see everyone at the next Gameware!!!

Good luck at Final Smash V everyone

Pritch

Smash Lord
Just got back from a weekend of melee tournaments in orlando and miami. Watched shiz **** chu then in turn get ***** by chu out of the loser bracket. Watched colbol's fox do disgusting things to chu in doubles, though unfortunately he was prevented from actually playing him in singles by hungrybox (who is terrible vs icys and got wreaked). And I was harshly reminded that no one in louisiana plays ganon, so I have no idea wtf to do against him anymore. One of you guys who still plays melee get on that, seriously.:ohwell: Fl smash is too good.

Anyways.

I really want to go to final smash. My car is going into the body shop tomorrow. Theoretically, it should only be in there for 3-4 days. If this in fact works the way it's supposed to, I'm basically going to get my car back and immediately drive to NO. If I'm able to do this, is there room in anyone's car or anyone who wants to carpool with me? Bear in mind that I definitely will be wanting to stay there on the melee day(s?). Totally willing to drive to BR to meet up with people if I need to.

Top Bottom