• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Be safe driving, everyone. And good luck. Rep us some LA, ya? =)

It don't matter tho cuz the semi-finals will probably be some form of hte combination of Lee, Sudai, Cyphus and r0ni. =O

And don't forget to bring a towel. =D

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna win the tourney. I've already auto-advanced to the finals but they thought I was to good, so I have to stay here and play the finals match online.

(They think the lag will slow me down. Haha noobs.) =P

Bragi

Smash Apprentice
Hey, would it be alright if a friend and I showed up at Dibbz tomorrow? We want to practice for the next Gameware Monthly. We're going to need it!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
NO! YOU CANNOT COME TO DIBBZ! NOBODY WANTS YOU THERE, YOU SHOULD JUST STAY HOME AND CUT YOURSELF!?!??!?1

jk, there's no need to ask permission to go to dibbz lol.

Sounds like a lot of people though, we may need another TV. I have a program that allows my monitor to play smash full screen, but I don't think people would like it much.

someone who's going to FS5 say hi to Suspect for me, if you know who he is

Bragi

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I don't know, dude, I was afraid someone might Falcon Punch us if we showed up uninvited. Bring on the monitors!

Pritch

Smash Lord
I may show up later today, though by later I mean "after I arrive at UNO at 9:00-10:00, check in, and move all my **** into my room in a semi-organized manner." So like 11:00 or midnight if anyone is still there.

Definitely down for saturday though, though depending on how late I stay up tonight 1:00 may be out of the question. I'll most assuredly show up at some point though.

Gl to everyone who did make it to FS. Ran, did you manage to find a ride? (sorry again for bailing on you:()

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ATTENTION ANYONE WHO IS DRIVING TO FINAL SMASH 5:

THE LOOP 410/BANDERA EXIT WILL BE CLOSED SO TAKE THIS ROUTE

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM I-10 OR I-35

It seems every time I have a big tournament they close this extremely important exit.

OPTION 1:If you take 410 W take I-10 W to Huenber Rd and make a left at the light. Take it all the way down to where it intersects Bandera Rd and Gamelot will be on your right.

OPTION 2: take Loop 1604 W until you reach the Bandera exit and take a left, heading down until you see Huenber, where you will take a left, and Gamelot will be on the corner with the Church's chicken.

The doors open at NOON, aka 12 pm

If things go correctly I will have everything set up on Friday night so we're not having to scramble things together like the previous tournaments. HOWEVER I will ask Cliff to see if he's willing to have the doors open a little earlier. I will repost if that opens and update accordingly.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Y'all probably won't need an extra set-up on Saturday (or at least not more than one) because most of our players are either gonna be at FS5 or busy otherwise.

Hats, are y'all coming to the Game Ware Monthly on the 16th?
Actually, on my current situation with TO4, I most likely wont be going to it, since my mother has her methods of keeping me stuck here. Either way, I know Gameware is in BR, so maybe if I end up not going to TO4, then I might be able to slide by and go to the Gameware instead. All just depends though.

BTW, if anyone needs to contact me in case you can't get Hats, my number is 225-278-8922 (Use to live in Baton Rouge).

Hopefully I dont get beaten down at Dibbz for liekin Mudkipz.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Actually, on my current situation with TO4, I most likely wont be going to it, since my mother has her methods of keeping me stuck here. Either way, I know Gameware is in BR, so maybe if I end up not going to TO4, then I might be able to slide by and go to the Gameware instead. All just depends though.

BTW, if anyone needs to contact me in case you can't get Hats, my number is 225-278-8922 (Use to live in Baton Rouge).

Hopefully I dont get beaten down at Dibbz for liekin Mudkipz.
u should def go today and Perzianz >>> Mudkipz

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I've got work tomorrow so don't expect me over there... That's the whole reason I'm not going to Final Smash. =(

And I forgot about that Vaughn, forgive me. It'll be you five in the semi-finals... And yes I can count. ;)

And Laprasz > Machopz

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Lol, if only I could go today but I had stuff to do after school. Other then that, I'll definitely be there tommorow.

Mudkiepz>Everything

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Pichu > All

Anyway. In other news, I'm nearly done with my Low Level Mario RPG run. All there's left is Smithy, so I need to rack up some Rock Candies and find some Red Essences and I'm good to go. Gonna do that right now.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I think there's only 3 red essences in the game (unless I forgot something, which is plausible, and it has been quite a while), but I definitely remember one is in the Mushroom Forest just before the maze... I don't remember any other ones off hand. XP

Also, Vaughn right, Pichu > All... Forgot about the awesome Pichu.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I picked up that one. I also got the one in Land's End and I got 2 from Toad in Nimbus Land, but I had to use those against Culex. I think there's a few more, maybe one more in a hidden box somewhere and a few in Bowser's Keep I think. But I'll see what I can do now with just 2.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
The Zelda boards aren't that great either, Redson. Too cocky if you ask me. This one's probably the best thread to be at, not that this is so entertaining either..

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The Pit boards are dominated by jerkoffs that love to spout off frame numbers that are awful at the game in any real respect.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I have nothing against the Dedede boards, really... I mean, sometimes no one posts, but mainly I just go there for like matchup info. My place is in the LA thread with my friends. =3 I should probably head to the ROB boards, tho, Sudai seems to enjoy it over there. =P

I just heard the best idea ever. If you and another person are having an argument, just get in the car, go to the mall, and find your nearest footlocker. Find an employee and present both sides of the story, because they should not be allowed to wear that referee jersey unless they are ready to make some serious decisions.... I love standup. XD

Edit:
"Expect the next tier list on June 5th."

We're already setting new deadlines for more tiers? >.< That's so silly.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeea, the only real good board for brawl is the CF one. It's the only one that makes true sense of one thing: His manly-ness, and his epic punch. Other then that, the other boards are fail(lol)... Although, I really think the Sonic boards suck because they whine to much.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
the fox boards are, well...

...hopeless...

...but eager.

Too bad there are not enough Fox's to help them out tho...

Top Bottom