• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
BR is only an hour away. He'll travel if it's worth it, or he'll invite you to his apartment. There are a few Melee players in the New Orleans scene, but the scene is nothing compared to what it was.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
ill play some friendlies with u over the holidays batto.... where @?
Anywhere you want. Dibbz, my house, the possibilites are endless!!! I wouldn't mind playing either Melee or Brawl. Actually, I think I might prefer to play Melee. It's whatever you want though.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I play Melee, but I don't have very consistent means of transportation and my parents suck.

=_= Currently school sucks and I hate my own race. Yesterday, someone stole my graphing calculator ($120) today someone stole my iPod ($250).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I play Melee, but I don't have very consistent means of transportation and my parents suck.

=_= Currently school sucks and I hate my own race. Yesterday, someone stole my graphing calculator ($120) today someone stole my iPod ($250).
Are you in Nola?

Also, is there going to be a Melee tourney in December?

p.s.

Are you the same guy that made "Real Kings Wear Tiaras"?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Anywhere you want. Dibbz, my house, the possibilites are endless!!! I wouldn't mind playing either Melee or Brawl. Actually, I think I might prefer to play Melee. It's whatever you want though.
ur house....that would be fun....how bout friday??? where do u live??? is ur gf gonna be there??? .... what about ur parents??? either game is cool

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well ****, I'd love to play some melee. Unfortunately though, UNO is lame and throws people out of the dorms when the semester ends, so I'll be leaving NO sometime ~a week before you arrive. Makes me sad.

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet
CJ in the house! LOL. i finally got an account that worked. im new here. so plz. any information would be helpful. :]... i wanna play brawl at dibbs somtime. so if anyone wants to meet me there. jus pm me or lemmie kno at least 1 day in advance.

vegta12

Smash Rookie
idk if yall knew this but PCity is part of the shreveport crew. i didnt know he was actually going down there to do that cause i would have went. It didnt cross my mind. im kinda upset :(

but yeah hope yall loved there is still other aces we have :p

Battousai780

Smash Ace
ur house....that would be fun....how bout friday??? where do u live??? is ur gf gonna be there??? .... what about ur parents??? either game is cool
**** yeah, that'd be awesome. I live in destrehan so yeah... Friday sounds great. I doubt my gf will be there and my parents don't care if you come.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, my car broke down, so my plans for the break got pretty tanked. This leaves me on UNO's campus for the rest of the week, probably bored. If anyone wants to smash, call me and I'll probably be down, though I'm carless for the moment.

Also, my internet is being pretty ****ty right now, so smashboards isn't a good way to contact me atm. Lots of people have my number though, so if you don't and you need to talk to me, ask around. Taylor, lee, ran, everpower, and various others all have it.

CJ the Illest

Smash Cadet

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Heh, sorry Take... It's not midterms, tho... It's Thanksgiving now. =P Gotta see all the families or else one family will get mad. Hooray relationships. XD I'll start clipping Friday night and get everything online hopefully Saturday to Sunday. Terribly sorry about that.

CJ! Cuzin! Welcome to Smashboards! =D

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i dunno i just have alot fun hanging out with them and stuff like at dibbz....plus I have like no friends....

Honestly u could call me anything in the book and I would not care...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, I come in and I already see my name being dropped <_<

Anyone doing anything soon smash wise? Willing to melee/brawl with people, just need to borrow a controller and ****. Hit me up!

Eh, Matt, call me!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of controllers and stuff, I have Rick's and Freddy's controllers. I imagine you'll want them back, so we can try to work something out.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Thanksgiving for me is dead.

My aunt who owns a Bed and Breakfast in Lavonia got sick, so we can't go there for Thanksgiving. My great aunt who lives in Opelousas got sick, so we can't go there. No Turkey for me.

Thanksgiving FAIL.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
i dunno i just have alot fun hanging out with them and stuff like at dibbz....plus I have like no friends....

Honestly u could call me anything in the book and I would not care...
Lol, I'm your friend!!!! Anyways, we would have a group of kids over here in destrehan to hang with if you came to play smash. I dun think my gf can come though cause she's gunna be shopping all friday. :[

Redson

Smash Journeyman
So who want's to spend their Thanksgiving playing some Brawl online with Redson, eh? He's bored and has nothing else to do, except finish Tales of Symphonia. >.>

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Well I'm thankful for lots of things. I'm glad I've made some awesome friends this year (especially some Vaughn), I'm glad for family, my girlfriend, and life in comfort. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and get some good eatin's in. That's what I'm going to do. XP

Top Bottom