• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
because during the spring and fall, nesn00b hibernates.

nes, if you didnt live so far away i would come hang out and play smash with you often. seriously, he was the only good smasher that was actually enthusiastic about the tourney.

EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING MELEE WAS BORING

there, i said it.
Well during those times I am most likely in school in Oxford. When I go to my mom's house I am in Ocean Springs, MS which is about 6 hours south. So in other words I would be really close to LA. :)

I am glad I was fun for some people. LOL

D

Deleted member

hmm. i just was talking to shai in the other thread about how my mom lives in pass christian, ms and i go there about once a month. im pretty sure thats 30 mins or less from ocean springs, so even if there was no tourney; we should meet up and play over the holidays. or if u want to make the drive here you'd have alot more smashers to play than if i went there.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Battou, we're MMing next time.

SHoutouts:

Take: GWUUAAAAAGHHH!!! YOu turned into a machine near the end there. It was just **** **** **** RAAAAAAPE!!! Side-b > Uair >Uair is soooooo sexy.

Esca: Man, fliphop level now. Crazy. I knew I shouldn't have let you run the timer out on me but I didn't go for gimps at all this tourney, so yeahh.

Seiya: TOo good man. Can't wait to see how you perform at the next HOBO.

Ricky B: Keep workin on that Marth. Up-B is too good. It helps if you try and play safe instead of going for spikes and fsmashes all the time. Side-B OOS to punish is good. We need to hang some more and get more matches in. Watchou t for mah Boozer lololol.

CJ: Snake and Wolf? IT's kind of a wierd combo... I can't wait to play you some more. Crazy grenade tricks.

Ran: HOly crap, you got so much better. I can't predict you at all now. It's too bad that our semi-finals match turned into a campfest. ;) ;) ;)

Cyphus: YOur DK is way too ****. Fair > Uair is sexy.

Lee: we didn't play. :( Butthole still way too good. We will all crash at your place next time. butthole waaay too good. I don't know why I gave you a shoutout you never post here lol

Ever Power: Your mario is really good. Wario is just gay lol. I actually don't have a wii, but if you bring it to the next one we can get some games in. I'm pretty rusty not gonna lie lol.

r0ni: Lol, a Falco that doesn't chaingrab? h-what? too good man. butthole good even.

Pierre: Man, you are too fun to hang around. We have to get an epic "one of those things we do" on tape, or in front of a large crowd.

Nick: We need to play next time.

Randall: That crew match was pretty fun, albiet frustrating. We need to get some games in. And take care of my teev-teev. :)

Colin: YOu need to come next time and not have your appointment for your wisdom teeth to be taken out last minute changed without your notice. lol what an epic john.

Chad: GG's man, nice Pkmn trainer. Thanks for the compliment. LA really has a some quality snake players.

PCITY: Those games were fun. It's interesting how you noticed how I played slow. Yeah if I keep control of the pace, and just stop the naners and punish OOS and grab and stuff, it's pretty easy to beat Diddy. Once you set up two naners I'm pretty much ****ed lol.

I think that's it. If I miss anyone let me know. LOl.
Update FRONT PAGE PLoX!
Yea Wario too good man -_- Good matches.

THanks nik btw for housing myself as well ^_^

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ah tourney too good! butthole good even! dam we should have gone to lee's afterwards he had butthole!

lol shoutouts later :p

-Ran

Smash Master
Sara just broke up with me the lamest way ever. [an offline MSN message.] Please don't bring her up ever again.

Thanks.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Bomber7 VS Redson in a "Get your Dignity back" money match.

The bet: $5, and Bomber7's Dignity. (He was beaten by Ezzio lol.)

Best of Five matches, 3 stocks, 7 minute time limit. No items, neutral stages.

In order for I (Redson) to win, I must win 4/5 matches. In order for Bomber to win, he must win 2/5 matches.

Feel free to take bets if he accepts lol. I want someone to record these, too. D: It would be funny to watch our phail..

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber7 VS Redson in a "Get your Dignity back" money match.

The bet: $5, and Bomber7's Dignity. (He was beaten by Ezzio lol.)

Best of Five matches, 3 stocks, 7 minute time limit. No items, neutral stages.

In order for I (Redson) to win, I must win 4/5 matches. In order for Bomber to win, he must win 2/5 matches.

Feel free to take bets if he accepts lol. I want someone to record these, too. D: It would be funny to watch our phail..
No thanks Red, I need to save some $ and I owe my grilfriend 14$ for her homecoming ticket she bought for me, + interest for her mom getting on her butt for me "never paying for anything and using her for her money" so I'm giving her a whole 20$, plus I need some money for a pair of goggles for me and Sudai's match after that I'll be broke.

Also knowing your equivalent finalncial status of my mom lol, I'm not gona MM you. pay back RJ and Poindexter and then we can MM(if I have money to bet with)

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I never, ever, thought there would be a day when I would fear someone named Poindexter. But when a guy named Poindexter comes up to you threatening to break your kneecaps with the nearest chair while twisting your arm behind your back, telling you to pay him his money, you're gonna get freaked out. Why do you think I want money matches with people that are about even with me, lol?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I never, ever, thought there would be a day when I would fear someone named Poindexter. But when a guy named Poindexter comes up to you threatening to break your kneecaps with the nearest chair while twisting your arm behind your back, telling you to pay him his money, you're gonna get freaked out. Why do you think I want money matches with people that are about even with me, lol?
dude just attack the ignorant, spread the wealth man, MM Mark(Ezzio) he's got money to dare I say... make it rain.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Best Louisiana brawl tournament ever. Thanks for letting me crash Nick come over whenever you want.

I love the entire state of Texas now (like sexually).

Good games everyone, and thanks for all the tips.

I’m kind of quitting brawl like kinda but I will still play in the tourneys probably.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Ricky B., Cyphus, Roni, Lee, Matt, Avery, and Lee's GF: You are all very very welcome and are always welcome to my little Man Pad. =D I'll definitely plan some trips to y'all next semester, I've just gotta get through December right now... Finishing up the semester and building a car gonna take up quite some time. Lol. XP

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
hmm. i just was talking to shai in the other thread about how my mom lives in pass christian, ms and i go there about once a month. im pretty sure thats 30 mins or less from ocean springs, so even if there was no tourney; we should meet up and play over the holidays. or if u want to make the drive here you'd have alot more smashers to play than if i went there.
Wow, Pass christian is really close. Yes I would go there cause ocean springs has no one. If you are there during thanksgiving week I will be there.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Ricky B., Cyphus, Roni, Lee, Matt, Avery, and Lee's GF: You are all very very welcome and are always welcome to my little Man Pad. =D I'll definitely plan some trips to y'all next semester, I've just gotta get through December right now... Finishing up the semester and building a car gonna take up quite some time. Lol. XP
got the vids? =)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Hoes are fhucking dumb.

More importantly, Taylor or vaughn, do you guys still have my tv?

T_T

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
got the vids? =)
Ya, I got quite a few of the last few matches of the day. I wouldn't be expecting them, though, until starting Friday and maybe through to Sunday. I've got two tests and a hwk due tomorrow (lol, probably not doing the hwk), and gotta work on my portion of a report due like Tuesday night. Then Wednesday through Friday is Thanksgiving time with my and my girlfriend's families. So please bear with me as I get everything together... Sorry in advance but thanks for your patience all. Everyone in LA, you guys are used to this by now, I'm always busy. XP

Top Bottom