• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Bomber good. Your Toon Link was really great yesterday man. You could still improve a bit though. :D I'm looking forward to seeing your next match vs Battou.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
LOL @ THEM!

I guess BATO isn't the worst on smash boards anymore...

Sorry Redson you get that title....Why you ask? Cause you money matched bato last night and lost which is funny because.....its bato....

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I feel a bit bad. Batto is going to the N.O tourny, but I cant. I really would feel better if I beat him in his prime game. Cuz even still in the condition he was in I had some trouble which I still need to get better.

Still I had fun matches with you Batto.
Dude, johns aside, you beat me 2/3. I can't deny that. I just really wasn't expecting those dair spikes. xD

We'll play again. And then Ill 3 stock you :]] hehehehehe

Also, Redson can glady take my title of worst smash player in LA. I'm cool with that.

vegta12

Smash Rookie
good game guys, i wish i could have played cjs snake it looked incredible?
also battou u were the mario i faced in low-tier when i was samus right?

it was fun and until next time. i think someone should do a garlic eating match.

Battousai780

Smash Ace

it was fun and until next time. i think someone should do a garlic eating match.
Aww man, you were the guy that I humiliatingly lost to the second match when I was a life ahead with like no damage. guuh

meteor smashes

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet

Yes he was i was watching this match.

Too bad you didn't get to play my Mario....:chuckle:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
pensacola will now be the first in the world to have mk banned. we're doing it a week earlier lol.

where are the cinnamon money match videos?
Chyeah, pcola on tha map...

Good games to everyone last nite. Wish I coulda played more but me and my friend's stomachs aren't used to the magic that is Jack in the Box and had to leave shortly after eating. Looking forward to the NOLA tourney btw. Batto congrats on not being the worst though, you can be LA's worst Marth main since you still can't beat my Kirby with him >.>

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Chyeah, pcola on tha map...

Good games to everyone last nite. Wish I coulda played more but me and my friend's stomachs aren't used to the magic that is Jack in the Box and had to leave shortly after eating. Looking forward to the NOLA tourney btw. Batto congrats on not being the worst though, you can be LA's worst Marth main since you still can't beat my Kirby with him >.>
Lol, I beat your kirby many times... just none last night. xDD
Like I said, I was playing like garbage. I need to practice up.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Okay, full results:

1: Lee ($93.50)
2: CJ ($42.50)
3: John Wu ($25.50)
4: Sudai ($8.50)
5: Cyphus
5: Joe
7: Nick
7: Pierre
9: SniperX
9: PKThunder
9: Slyfer
9: Testament
13: 1221
13: Fakegeorge
13: EET
13: Matt (EverPower)
17: Clark
17: David Ray
17: Chimera
17: Chaddly
17: Dominic
17: RickyB
17: Li-D
17: Gumby
25: Mike
25: Poky
25: RJ
25: Redson
25: Batto
25: JReal
25: Roni
25: Emosso
33: Corey
33: Bok
33: Ezzio
33: Jordan

I'll have details about the next tournament by next week, I hope.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Can't let you do that, STAAAR FOOOX.

Worst in state? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, BATTOU.
For starters, It's the same place number. Furthermore, I beat you in a money match best 2/3 and other friendlies. NEVER LOST to you. I just ****ed myself over in the actual tourney. :laugh:

Sudai

Stuff here
1: Lee (Lucario/MK [only went MK in like, 2 fights])
2: CJ (Snake)
3: John Wu (Lucario/Falco [unsure as to if he played falco or not lastnight])
4: Sudai (ROB/GnW [Retros ftw?])
5: Cyphus (Kirby/DK)
5: Joe (ICs/ZSS/Samus)
7: Nick (D3)
7: Pierre (Lucas)
9: SniperX (Snake/Marth/D3)
9: PKThunder (GnW/Wolf)
9: Slyfer (Zelda/Lucario)
9: Testament (CFalc/Ness/Other random characters sticking it in our butts)
13: 1221 (DK/ROB)
13: Fakegeorge (GnW)
13: EET (Wario/Olimar)
13: Ever_Power (Mario)
17: Clark (QnW)
17: David Ray
17: Chimera (D3/Kirby)
17: Chaddly (Snake/PT)
17: Dominic (TLink/PT)
17: RickyB (Marth)
17: Li-D (MK/Falco)
17: Gumby (Kirby/Luigi)
25: Mike
25: Poky
25: RJ
25: Redson (lol)
25: Batto (lol)
25: JReal
25: Roni (Butthole)
25: Emosso
33: Corey
33: Bok
33: Ezzio
33: Jordan

Best I got. I'm sure that's more than you cared about.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
No Johns, Battou. No Johns. While the numbers are the same, I'm still a rank higher.

The tournament has spoken.

But as long as we're using the "I ****ed myself over" john, I guess I should really just come out and ask it,
"What the **** happened to me?" I'm usually not that bad. I usually place 17th or something, not anything as low as 25th place. My Shiek game was utter crap that day, so bad, that I resorted to using my FOX, who even then I relied too heavilly on the Dair>Usmash combo to actually be effective at all. What the **** happened to me? If it was any other day, I coulda kicked Battou's ***. You can ask Dominic, I've fought him MANY times, and the way I fought him today (Even though I won) was utter bull****. I lost to Li-D in a friendly, and I've fought and won against him at all the tournaments I've gone to so far. I was quite simply put, horrible, and I think I deserve title of "Worst Smasher in LA" for a month here. Then I'll happilly bestow that back onto Battou.

-Ran

Smash Master
This might sound crazy.... The goal isn't to get top twenty, or even top ten. It's about getting first. =P

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
No Johns, Battou. No Johns. While the numbers are the same, I'm still a rank higher.

The tournament has spoken.

But as long as we're using the "I ****ed myself over" john, I guess I should really just come out and ask it,
"What the **** happened to me?" I'm usually not that bad. I usually place 17th or something, not anything as low as 25th place. My Shiek game was utter crap that day, so bad, that I resorted to using my FOX, who even then I relied too heavilly on the Dair>Usmash combo to actually be effective at all. What the **** happened to me? If it was any other day, I coulda kicked Battou's ***. You can ask Dominic, I've fought him MANY times, and the way I fought him today (Even though I won) was utter bull****. I lost to Li-D in a friendly, and I've fought and won against him at all the tournaments I've gone to so far. I was quite simply put, horrible, and I think I deserve title of "Worst Smasher in LA" for a month here. Then I'll happilly bestow that back onto Battou.

I dont know about you guys, but when I read this i couldn't stop LOLing.....

Redson I hate to break it to you but...if batto actully came to dibbz to play with me, lee , and john every weekend like we do, he'd surpass u by atleast 5 levels.

Anyone have the HOLE list for the low tier tourny?

D

Deleted member

GA's Worst Sheik > Lousiana's Worst Sheik.

MM?

Smooth Criminal
i assume you mean melee.

either me or lee are definitely la's best shiek, but does it have to be a sheik ditto? lol.

either way i'll money match you. im sure pritch thought la was filled with melee chumps too until he moved here.

me and lee too good.

$20

cyphus always had those tier johns >.>

D

Deleted member

that's vury disappointing. i just thought he preferred ed brawl from a time he mentioned it before o.O

also because of his 'location' next to his avatar. har har

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Can't let you do that, STAAAR FOOOX.

Worst in state? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, BATTOU.
Batto = Netter than you, sory for typos, sex + liqor = teh hotness

GA's Worst Sheik > Lousiana's Worst Sheik.

MM?

Smooth Criminal
no GA is too ghey, I went there 4 the GA classic and almost got arrested by some african guy for pissing in the street. GA = too ghey

can someone list characters of peeps please.
Nucca I'm Kirby/Weegee and that's all u need to know, les get dat cinnamon match for 10/26 early since I got tics to Lupe + NERD + Panic at the Disco!

For starters, It's the same place number. Furthermore, I beat you in a money match best 2/3 and other friendlies. NEVER LOST to you. I just ****ed myself over in the actual tourney. :laugh:
Batto speaks truth, Batto >>> Redson

ZOMG, How did u know I second main Weegee when I didn't even play him at teh tourney...Sudai = psychic!!!

Also, for those who were having the pokemon argument, Lucario =/= Legendary since it can make more of its evolutionary line (i.e. Heatran has a 50/50 chance of being male or female and can't make more of itself). Gyarados =/= best in game, imma prop and mence in far more scary than dos can ever wish to be. Even with outrage he still isn't all that scary.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
So i missed the cinnamon thing. Sorry Redson i really wanted to see it live :( but i was playing pump on like the best pads ever.

hopefully it will be on youtube soon, maybe?

Pritch

Smash Lord
im sure pritch thought la was filled with melee chumps too until he moved here.
Naa, I'd played with you guys before, remember? Though I was hoping to hold a little more even with you guys (read: you and lee) than I am.:ohwell:

Oh, and my sheik beat yours in the one sheik ditto that we played, so obviously you mean the best sheik in LA is me or lee.:chuckle:

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I dont know about you guys, but when I read this i couldn't stop LOLing.....

Redson I hate to break it to you but...if batto actully came to dibbz to play with me, lee , and john every weekend like we do, he'd surpass u by atleast 5 levels.

Anyone have the HOLE list for the low tier tourny?
^^^^ For a while I went to dibbz almost every weekend and I got pretty good. I need to start doing that again. Don't get me wrong, I by no means think I'm awesome or that great, but I'm definately not the worst and at my top level can definately compete with alot of you on fairly equal ground.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
that's vury disappointing. i just thought he preferred ed brawl from a time he mentioned it before o.O

also because of his 'location' next to his avatar. har har
Actually, it WAS meant to be a Melee MM. Y'know, considering I prefer the game over Brawl. I saw that Redson played Sheik in Melee and I was like, "Hey! They're calling him Lousiana's Worst Something! I better get on that **** and challenge him to a MELEE MM." Sadly, though, I wasn't very clear on it.

I'll take you up on that at some point, Taylor...

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom