• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey, Batto, I was wondering if next tourny at Gameware if you go, if we can have a match. I want to see how my marth skills put up against yours.

I've seen a few of your matches on youtube and I find you to be a pretty good marth. I think it would be fun to fight you. so how about it?

----> Name: Aero

-Ran

Smash Master
Aww, Ranji, I wanted to money match you, but I didn't really get a chance. Maybe next time?
For some reason, for the past four months you ask to money match me, but never actually PLAY me in a normal match. Any particular reason? You could have easily jumped in when I was playing vs Cyphus or Pritch.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Batto, I was wondering if next tourny at Gameware if you go, if we can have a match. I want to see how my marth skills put up against yours.

I've seen a few of your matches on youtube and I find you to be a pretty good marth. I think it would be fun to fight you. so how about it?

LOLOLOLOL!!!?!?!?

BATO GOOD?!

Has hell frozen over guys? Smashboards just blinded me with insaneness.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
For some reason, for the past four months you ask to money match me, but never actually PLAY me in a normal match. Any particular reason? You could have easily jumped in when I was playing vs Cyphus or Pritch.
Well, for the past four months, I haven't really been to any of the tournies or whatnot and never got a chance to MM you. Yesterday I was playing Ricky B and you were in the middle of a match, and I just never found an opportunity.

Sure. I'm gunna have to practice a little more though. I haven't been playing smash that much, if at all, lately, and Im getting a bit rusty. But hey, Ill definately train up for our match.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dallas players are too good. I went and there were 19 people there total. About 7 of them there were at least on level with me, two of which I believe would give Lee a run for his money. Everyone good from Dallas was there except for 1 guy, Melee1, but they all agree'd I'd have ***** him cause he's an IC and yeah. ROB > IC. Got tons of compliments on my ROB. It was cool.

Anyway, I stole second away at the tourney. Paid for my gas, lulz. Took 1st place guy to round 5 of set 1 grand finals, round 4 of set 2 grand finals. He's the only guy I lost to in the tourney, but the seeding was pretty poor and the one other guy in there I was worried about got screwed. He lost to #1, then I knocked #1 to losers and they met again in loser's semi's. But yeah.

Anyway, they're pretty good. They have a lot more people that are on a competitive level than us, but over all, I'd say our overall skill levels are about even. They have **** like powershielding and SDI down better than most of our guys though. For some reason most of them suck at normal DI though? It was weird.

Ledge camping too good against D3. XD

Only three people called my ROB gay, the rest gave me major props. It was cool.

But anyway, I'm done talking about Dallas.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if freddy lost an eyebrow match he had to shave both off cuz they connect :O
j/k love (my nose is big, so we're even)

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
Dallas players are too good. I went and there were 19 people there total. About 7 of them there were at least on level with me, two of which I believe would give Lee a run for his money. Everyone good from Dallas was there except for 1 guy, Melee1, but they all agree'd I'd have ***** him cause he's an IC and yeah. ROB > IC. Got tons of compliments on my ROB. It was cool.

Anyway, I stole second away at the tourney. Paid for my gas, lulz. Took 1st place guy to round 5 of set 1 grand finals, round 4 of set 2 grand finals. He's the only guy I lost to in the tourney, but the seeding was pretty poor and the one other guy in there I was worried about got screwed. He lost to #1, then I knocked #1 to losers and they met again in loser's semi's. But yeah.

Anyway, they're pretty good. They have a lot more people that are on a competitive level than us, but over all, I'd say our overall skill levels are about even. They have **** like powershielding and SDI down better than most of our guys though. For some reason most of them suck at normal DI though? It was weird.

Ledge camping too good against D3. XD

Only three people called my ROB gay, the rest gave me major props. It was cool.

But anyway, I'm done talking about Dallas.
Tell me #1 wasn't a metaknight/snake and my night will be made.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
lol you wanted me to invite you to come to st martins and drink while i do physics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

how was party
f@ckin rite I did...party was off the hook, Jrofree was definitely in the building...he was directly responsible for getting me p#ssy that night...and the next morning =]

It wasn't as packed as we expected, but still jumpin nonetheless. Clay-Jay Special was ridiculous.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
if freddy lost an eyebrow match he had to shave both off cuz they connect :O
j/k love (my nose is big, so we're even)
Well, i would never accept that in the first place, but i shave my unibrow,

I love you cy, i havent seen you in a long time, call me up next time youre in br man i miss you loll.

225-270-6935

Batto, ill steal your gf money match you,

Whoever loses has to pull down his pants infront of dibbz and show all of the people there your d ick.

-Ran

Smash Master
There's a possibility that I may have just convinced Hylian to come to the Nola Monthly. The condition is if he wins the HOBO11 tournament this Saturday.

D

Deleted member

Was the azn guy playing on the team with me Jon Wu (hopefully I didn't butcher his name)?
R.O.F.L.

in like 3 pages of posts this is the only thing i wanted to comment on.

did no one else find this hilarious?!

edit::

im also considering lightning bolt eye brow matches. loser gets their eyebrows shaved into lightning bolts and cant do anything about it until they grow back.

Sudai

Stuff here
did he just go d3 on u the whole time?
Nah. He didn't want to risk that so he went MK in all our fights except 1 when I CP'd to Japes.

D3's really not that scary for my ROB and he knew that cause I destroyed their best D3. D: Dallas has -no- idea how to handle Edge camping. Well..now they kinda do, but they had no idea during the tourney. I taught them how to deal with it after. XD

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Good job Sudai.

Okay, so Gameware will be on the 10th.

This is pretty soon, but Late Night is on the 17th. I have a lot of work to do, so I'll update stuff tomorrow.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
R.O.F.L.

in like 3 pages of posts this is the only thing i wanted to comment on.

did no one else find this hilarious?!

edit::

im also considering lightning bolt eye brow matches. loser gets their eyebrows shaved into lightning bolts and cant do anything about it until they grow back.
No lie until I met Jon Wu I definitely thought he was azn too so don't feel bad mura.

edit for lameness:
So I just noticed my mighty Mos Def av was not working and I couldn't find that old Mega Man one I had to go with the Jirachi for now...

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
Good job Sudai.

Okay, so Gameware will be on the 10th.

This is pretty soon, but Late Night is on the 17th. I have a lot of work to do, so I'll update stuff tomorrow.
what is up with yall scheduling monthlies on days i have tests QQ. But no worries. I'm coming for donkey kong vengeance!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well, for the past four months, I haven't really been to any of the tournies or whatnot and never got a chance to MM you. Yesterday I was playing Ricky B and you were in the middle of a match, and I just never found an opportunity.

Sure. I'm gunna have to practice a little more though. I haven't been playing smash that much, if at all, lately, and Im getting a bit rusty. But hey, Ill definately train up for our match.
cool. see ya then.

Top Bottom