• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Anyone else going to dibbz tomorrow? Me and Pritch are, and one of my friends who's interested in smash is probably going too. BRING YO A55ES!!!

Slyfer070

Smash Cadet
Hey Randall. I was wondering why for the next tournament Luigi's Mansion is banned. I'm almost positive it was a counterpick for the last one. Or is it just a typo?

XSniper

Smash Rookie
I work at Subway off of highland hahahahah

You can come in when im working and ill probably give you free ****.

Its pretty tight

Edit: Pritch, i live in BR like Taylor said, but if youre willing to drive down here for a day to play me and another guy then thats fine hah.
tizzy tizite, imma snatch some health foods. ;x

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm in a great mood...had wild sec with my sexxxy *** lab partner and had some drunk brawls with my roomie. Honestly I wouldn't like Brawl as much if Kirby wasn't so d@mn good. Anyways my labbie cam to our party we had with some random n!gga and we were jusdt chillin...I made a request to the DJ, he played it, we danced, she told me she was gonna leave but wanted me to come to her crib 5 minutes after she left, I did so and had one of the greatest times of my life in the sack. To tell the truth, if i had loads of money, my life would be perfect.

edit: she might be my gf now too...she's wifey material if she can handle my sober sex drive + my drunk sex drive, if not I'm bout to have some drama...

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, I'm in a great mood...had wild sec with my sexxxy *** lab partner and had some drunk brawls with my roomie. Honestly I wouldn't like Brawl as much if Kirby wasn't so d@mn good. Anyways my labbie cam to our party we had with some random n!gga and we were jusdt chillin...I made a request to the DJ, he played it, we danced, she told me she was gonna leave but wanted me to come to her crib 5 minutes after she left, I did so and had one of the greatest times of my life in the sack. To tell the truth, if i had loads of money, my life would be perfect.

edit: she might be my gf now too...she's wifey material if she can handle my sober sex drive + my drunk sex drive, if not I'm bout to have some drama...
Pro.

Question though.

Does your sober sex drive + your drunk sex drive = Unagi powah?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
last night i got redonkulously sick. i fed my toilet diarhea while vomiting in a garbage can simultaneously.
i'm feeling better though..hopefully well by tonight, so i can still go to dibbz.

anyway, i'm gonna play Megaman 9. i'm stuck on the wily stages. particularly the 2nd boss.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
moter****er...
****ing blob ****er ***got boss. its ********.

should i shave my entire face?
i'm thinking about it. i've had a beard for almost 2 years now. (thats almost 80 years!)

benefits: feels good man
i enjoy mixing things up.
downside: can't be a good jesus for halloween (but i could still go as raptor jesus.
i'll look ****ing wierd.

no answers like: do what u want. i want deffinitive yes/no.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Slyfer, Luigi's Mansion was banned last tournament. I think I may have forgotten and told some people otherwise... Oops.

Anyways, the stage list is the same as last time minus Corneria (for teams only) because we won't have teams.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
moter****er...

i'm thinking about it. i've had a beard for almost 2 years now. (thats almost 80 years!)

downside: can't be a good jesus for halloween (but i could still go as raptor jesus.
i'll look ****ing wierd.

Personally, I think all men should have beards, but that's probably only because I can't grow one myself.

Santa Claus has a beard. Man. Tooth Fairy doesn't have a beard (that I know of). Sucks.

Wolverine and Sabretooth both have beards. Men. Morph and Cyclops don't have beards. Pansy *** pretty boys.

The Brawny Paper towels guy has a beard. Manly. Mr. Clean doesn't have a beard. Pretty gay.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
finally beat MM9. the final boss wasn't as hard as the 2nd the last one :/

ran, me and ricky should be going to dibbz, but a lil later. probably at 5 or somesthing.

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, I'll meet you guys then. Sara isn't feeling too good today, so I won't be leaving here for a few hours.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
moter****er...

i'll look ****ing wierd.

NO. I've decided that you should dress as Leonidas for the Dibbz tournament. :D I would be very excited ;D I like facial hair, but only if its well-trimmed and kept up. Imo you looked good at BR when I saw you. +1

-Ran

Smash Master
Good games to those I played. [I think only Cyphus and Pritch.] Dibbz is pretty much cleared out now. Some guy was running a Madden tournament, which was annoyingly loud. I had to get my tv out of my car so that we could run Brawl.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
Lol Dibbz was fun tonight.

Cyphus - I'll get you some music that I told you about. Also... NINTENDO. xD

Battou - I had THE strongest urge ever to ruffle your hair and say "its okay, you're still young, you have time to learn" when you were *****ing about your matches. xD

JohnWu - too bad, he didn't get any. ;) YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID lol xD

Raichu - too good <3

Pritch - You're awesome. We're at the same level of fail in Brawl, we should play each other. lol

RickyB - I hope you had fun with my totally pwnage Hello Kitty controller. :D

Also sorry to anyone who had to witness my noncoherent state. :D

Pritch

Smash Lord
Heh, maybe I'll take you up on that sara. It'd be amusing, at least.:laugh:

Good times at dibbz today. Always good to get to actually know the people that play around here. Too bad the madden crowd was loud as hell and the AC was set to ridiculous. Oh well, good matches and etc.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, AC was crazy at Dibbz, which is weird. I've never known it to be that cold. Madden crew was hilarious at the start of it, since they couldn't figure out how to hook up their 360 for the longest time. I honestly thought they were taking it down, so I had paid for the TV. xD

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could've stayed later for some Brawl matches. Those Melee matches were awesome. Btw, I figured out what was wrong with the color while i was still there actually, but fixing it would've made me have to restart the Wii, which I didn't feel like doing. Next time I'll have the recording stuff working. Props to Greg cuz I was dead-set on gimping him the entire time and he kicked my *** most of the time for it.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I wish I could've stayed later for some Brawl matches. Those Melee matches were awesome. Btw, I figured out what was wrong with the color while i was still there actually, but fixing it would've made me have to restart the Wii, which I didn't feel like doing. Next time I'll have the recording stuff working. Props to Greg cuz I was dead-set on gimping him the entire time and he kicked my *** most of the time for it.
kshfglsgfl

Is that why every time I was off the edge a fox always came and shine spiked me?!?! xD

I think I got lucky consistently for an hour though. Teams were fun though.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Actully it was more like teams........

Why doesn't anyone ever mention that I was there lol?

GG's last night pritch. Samus too good =P

Cyphus i had to leave early so soz on my part.

Ranji my bad for not calling you you ***** =P

Top Bottom