• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Pardon me for a moment while I drop a tremendous F-BOMB.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---*KABOOM*

I like my god**** eyebrows, dammit! *TRAINS IMPOSSIBLY HARD* INCENTIVE TO PRACTICE OBTAINED.
Then again, this would be an excellent way to get back at you for that ******* stunt you pulled back at the 3rd tourney...iI still don't like dem odds though.

EDIT: I'LL ****ING PASS THANKS.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Well, i would never accept that in the first place, but i shave my unibrow,

I love you cy, i havent seen you in a long time, call me up next time youre in br man i miss you loll.

225-270-6935

Batto, ill steal your gf money match you,

Whoever loses has to pull down his pants infront of dibbz and show all of the people there your d ick.
Chh you couldn't steal mah girlfriend. And as for the pulling down the pants thing, doesn't bother me. I love showing people mah pubes!!! Especially my friend's gf, but then she hits me. :[

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I...Can't bring myself to be scared of you, Battou. I simply don't know why. D:
I have to agree with this. But I do know why...you look like you should be playing pokemon and having your hair ruffled by your mother.

Also +9000 to jiovanni for the awesome burn. That was truly epic, as Redson said. xD

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with this. But I do know why...you look like you should be playing pokemon and having your hair ruffled by your mother.

Also +9000 to jiovanni for the awesome burn. That was truly epic, as Redson said. xD
It should be +9001..

IT'S OVER 9000!!!1!1!11!! =P

Battousai780

Smash Ace

I do play pokemon... but my mom doesn't ruffle my hair. So I guess you're half right? My gf ruffles my hair though. Does that count?

Sudai

Stuff here
Batto, it only counts if you're willing to admit that you want to date someone like your mom.

Red, he's brought what he claims to be his girlfriend to tournies. I'm gonna go ahead and say he has one just cause it takes balls (and a lot of cash) to pay a random girl off the street enough money to come pretend to be his girlfriend around a bunch of nerds.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I do play pokemon... but my mom doesn't ruffle my hair. So I guess you're half right? My gf ruffles my hair though. Does that count?

L. O. fking L.

That's wonderful, really.... its a wonder that you haven't been beaten up by more people. :D

D

Deleted member

I would TOTALLY play a lightning bolt eyebrow match.

So long as its not with Sudai, Lee, or Cyphus. They're just too good.
so you'll have a lightning bolt eyebrow match with me right?
sounds good, next gameware monthly?
im bringing my razor.
im not entering the tournament but this will be worth it.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
so you'll have a lightning bolt eyebrow match with me right?
sounds good, next gameware monthly?
im bringing my razor.
im not entering the tournament but this will be worth it.
"You're too slow!!!" I already got first dibs on it, but if for some reason I lose you can handle it.

Also Batto, you know I'm just joking right? Aight coo. I guess he does have a real gf, I think I may have seen her before. You should still hit the weight room before its too late tho kid.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i really dont find it even humorous to make fun of batto anymore. he's making light of himself so theres no more fun in it.

anyway. um..what was i going to say again?

samuel adams browl ale is 'okay' not great, but better than average.
and Smithwick's was very dissapointing beer. it doesn't come off as a dark beer, but it feels like a brick in your stomache and comes across as more bitter than anything. iunno...
both are 4.5% alcohol btw (which is about as average as you get)
also, a misconception is the irish have high alcohol beers. this is entirely false as most are around 4 to 4.3. It just so happens they drink alot of it, fitting 'that' stereotype instead.
relatively, the less alcohol, the better tasting a beer can be (there are ways of bending the rule..but i dont believe in breaking it)
New Castle is probably my favorite beer at this particular point.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Rofl. Nice find Sudai. XD I didn't think a bad MK being THAT bad was possible but clearly it is. :p

Haha, Taylor and Jiovanni, y'all got this... And technically I'm not on that list either, so I'm up for it also. XD

Got four more vids up, hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow night to get some up as well as Wednesday night... Cyph v Lee and Cyph v Ran. I'm going in alphabetical order of matches since that's how they got saved in my folder. These are the other matches I got left to upload from the tournament:
Lee v Sniper
Nick v Drew
Nick v Joe
Ran v ??? (used Lucario and Pkmn Trainer)
Randall v Chimera
Sniper v ??? (used Marth, first set of vids I recorded I know that much...)
Sniper v Cyphus
Testament v ???(used Marth both times also, you used Ganondorf and Ike)

Also, from the external hard drive I got me v Sam and me v Jiovanni and I think a set with Li-D and another one I don't remember off-hand... So again, sorry about the time this is taking guys, and thanks for being patient. <3 all of y'all! :3

Edit: Looks like Lee v Sniper is going up tonight too since I don't feel like going to bed just yet. XP

Double Edit: I also noticed in the round 2 fight of Cyphus and Chimera that it got cut a little short. I apologize for this as well, Windows Movie Maker has a mind of it's own apparently... Please let me know if other videos do that so I know whether it was just a fluke or not. Thanks again guys. :D

RickyB

Smash Cadet
i really dont find it even humorous to make fun of batto anymore. he's making light of himself so theres no more fun in it.
They're making fun of Redson... also don't leave after your class tomorrow Tosha has her speech thing that i have to go too (so should you) and i want to play brawl with you and Bre if he doesn't have class and you don't have work. plus your half new controller is here

-Ran

Smash Master
I might be going down to Houma with Sara Saturday night to visit my mom. Some Brawls will be nice if we go. =v

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I can't help but fear for my eyebrows at this point. Maybe I should push the challenges on Dominic like I initially planned to...I mean, better his eyebrows than mine.

Sudai

Stuff here
I make fun of Batto like I make fun of all my friends. I never seriously disliked him except when I initially jumped on the hate wagon, made one serious remark, then realized I was ****ing stupid cause I had no reason to hate him. :x

Someone doesn't have to suck or be annoying to tease them, Cyphus. :p

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I mean look at me. I don't suck at all, and I'm CERTAINLY not annoying (Read: I'm annoying as hell.) and people make fun of me all the time. :D

EFFF, I might not be able to make it to this next gameware. Grades+Parents+Games=Bad equation. Very very bad equation. Shame I won't be there for those lightning eyebrow matches, eh? >:D

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Don't be offended, Most people here don't make fun of Batto maliciously (well not me at least). I actually me the kid before and he's kinda cool for a high schooler and he's pretty decent in smash too. It's just fun to joke around with him in the same manner it is to joke around with testament and him defecting to the srk forums.

-Ran

Smash Master
Don't forget to sign up for the New Orleans Monthly #1 that is on October 26th.

We already have 20 people that are going to attend. Please sign up so I can demonstrate how awesome we are to Dibbz, so that they will do more awesome things for us.

Top Bottom