• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
"You're too slow!!!" I already got first dibs on it, but if for some reason I lose you can handle it.

Also Batto, you know I'm just joking right? Aight coo. I guess he does have a real gf, I think I may have seen her before. You should still hit the weight room before its too late tho kid.
Yeah yeah, I know all you guys are joking, I do have a real girlfriend (ask lee, he's seen her multiple times), and I don't want to bulk up. I'm a cross country runner, so bulking up isn't the best thing for me to do. Not only that, but for some stupid *** reason, all the girls I hang with like the skinny look rather than the muscular look anyways. I guess I should be happy?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah you should be happy kid. Be thankful you have a bloody girl. SOME OF US can't seem to get any.

And by some I mean Dominic. Not people like me because people like me are awesome and get all the chicks.

/denial.

ANYWAY. So yeah, I might actually be able to make it for the 10th, meaning the lightning eyebrow matches might still be on. Bringing a camcorder.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yeah yeah, I know all you guys are joking, I do have a real girlfriend (ask lee, he's seen her multiple times), and I don't want to bulk up. I'm a cross country runner, so bulking up isn't the best thing for me to do. Not only that, but for some stupid *** reason, all the girls I hang with like the skinny look rather than the muscular look anyways. I guess I should be happy?
Yeah you should. For me, getting a girl requires that I have a different expensive *** Polo shirt, Girbaud jeans, and G-Nikes for every ****in day of the year just to impress some bimbo who isn't worth anything in the first place. But then again, that's why I don't try anymore.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You guys try to hard. Don't buy polo's to impress women. Take it from me. I tried the polo-thing in high school. Just be yourself and eventually someone will appreciate you for who you are. I'm relatively scrawny myself and I wore nothing but sleeveless t-shirts and gym shorts when I met my girlfriend. Three years later, we're still together and happy as could be. :D You'll all probably get to meet her when I come on the 10th... I won't be able to be there for tournament itself, but I'll be dropping off my stuff to still help. ^_^ Sudai said he'd run my laptop.

And on a silly note, who wants to play Wario Ware Inc.: Kirby's games, Doc Brown's games, and Tourettes Guy's games?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6bxCxFOa9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMs5D084V38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0MFzFEZp8
XD Gary found Doc Brown's games. <3 Gary.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
It's different for me because I'm black (no racism or anything). Wearing anything other than designer clothes is like a sin. Girls will literally ignore you if you aren't fashionable. That's why I really don't care anymore. If girls value clothes more than people, then those are the wrong girls to mess with with. The problem is those are the only girls around. I probably won't get into relationships till I get to college (or atleast escape my area.)

Lol @ Warioware, those were some good edits on the Doc Brown ones.

On another note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSE2Hctdu-k

Best Falcon punch since G-reg's reverse aerial Falcon punch?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
You guys try to hard. Don't buy polo's to impress women. Take it from me. I tried the polo-thing in high school. Just be yourself and eventually someone will appreciate you for who you are. I'm relatively scrawny myself and I wore nothing but sleeveless t-shirts and gym shorts when I met my girlfriend. Three years later, we're still together and happy as could be. :D You'll all probably get to meet her when I come on the 10th... I won't be able to be there for tournament itself, but I'll be dropping off my stuff to still help. ^_^ Sudai said he'd run my laptop.
Yeah! I always wear black band tshirts and black gym shorts. :]

I do want some tripp pants though.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
It's different for me because I'm black (no racism or anything). Wearing anything other than designer clothes is like a sin. Girls will literally ignore you if you aren't fashionable. That's why I really don't care anymore. If girls value clothes more than people, then those are the wrong girls to mess with with. The problem is those are the only girls around. I probably won't get into relationships till I get to college (or atleast escape my area.)

Lol @ Warioware, those were some good edits on the Doc Brown ones.

On another note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSE2Hctdu-k

Best Falcon punch since G-reg's reverse aerial Falcon punch?
I feel ya, luckily in college women can feel that swagg that you can develop even though I do own lots for expensive clothes that I seldom wear.

And Cyphus, my friend that taught me to MvC2 is gonna be a gameware so you should bring your shizz since he'll be ready for some friendlies.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to need more set ups for the Nola tournament on the 26th. I only have four promised ones at the moment.

I'm shocked Battou hasn't signed up. =/

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Ive fuc''ked some fine hoes in my day.

All of them would probably top any girl you guys have dated :]

probably.

Call me a young pimp :]

Edit to the girls or girl on smashboards.
Dont be offended.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hell yeah you should be happy kid. Be thankful you have a bloody girl. SOME OF US can't seem to get any.

And by some I mean Dominic. Not people like me because people like me are awesome and get all the chicks.

/denial.

ANYWAY. So yeah, I might actually be able to make it for the 10th, meaning the lightning eyebrow matches might still be on. Bringing a camcorder.
your friend looks like a young john cusack

Sachi

Smash Rookie
o.0 I don't give a crap what a guy/girl wears, as long as it looks good. If you can wear **** from Walmart then go for it, just have the confidence to say "I look good". Who the f are you trying to get with? No offense, try white girls. ;)

Ive fuc''ked some fine hoes in my day.

All of them would probably top any girl you guys have dated :]

probably.

Call me a young pimp :]

Edit to the girls or girl on smashboards.
Dont be offended.
How the fk are you expecting us women *not* to be insulted by a statement like that? ><

*shakes head and marks SetsumA on the hitlist*

And I swear if you refer to a woman like me as a "ho" then you better protect your jewels, because I can and will remove them with the most blunt object I can find. >> I don't take sh*t like that lightly, thankyouverymuch.

D

Deleted member

additionally, 13 year olds don't even register on my hot-o-meter,

no matter any potential beauty they may seem to posses for the future.

lol at you coming on the boards to boast about girls you've slept with.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
<3 white girls, <3 latin girls, <3 <3 <3 AZN GIRLZ
fixd

ran, what page is the link on. for nola tourney i mean.

school + work is pwning my morale at the moment, i cant wait for this semester to be over.

and also, ran, does garrett still work at gamestop? if so, ask him if they are still hiring and if he can get me a job there plz thanks?

im trying to make that dollar while using my position to get new games cheaper. (cuz fall and spring are loaded with must haves. mainly sf4 gear.)

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
He does, but you don't get paid a glorious amount of money at Gamestop.
lol i know this, but it does have benefits. could you give him a call for me/ give me his number/ give him mine 9857885760 my numba:psycho:

and this is my second job. im a paid tutor in addition to the 18 hrs im taking this semester (of school)

i just want a second job i can work on weekends for extra bills

anyone else who doesnt have my number should take that down as well

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
my gf beat brawl & ocarina of time + kinky as me > ur gfs :O

anyway...can't wait to beat up dallas. I've got my DK even better lately. =]

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
my gf beat brawl & ocarina of time + kinky as me > ur gfs :O

anyway...can't wait to beat up dallas. I've got my DK even better lately. =]
Psh, my gf knows every secret of Super Mario World... Like all of them from memory. She never cheated, but learned them all on her own. She also knows how to pound Donkey Kong Country into the ground. And she's a pharmacist-in-training/college. I'd say we tie Cyphus. :p

I need to get some game time in sometime, I haven't played in like a week. XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh yeah, I've had my heart crushed *counts* 11 times by the same girl and I just finally learned my lesseon on the last time...kinda. I think I got all of you beat.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
speaking of mario world
ocremix.org has a new remix of it thats pretty ballin'. (i'd reccomend d/ling them all though, as theres at least a good 10 worth jamming to time after time)

also, i'd bet i know some mario world secrets she doesn't ;)

eet

Smash Ace
well when you guys are done pretending you have sex lives, is anyone hanging out this weekend? I think Im actually off for once. so I'm down for whatever.

edit:

oh I think there's another tourny in BR at LSU's Late Night

...its mostly for fun, but a lot of people usually go. Someone else can bother with the details if anyone wants to know? I think its on a fri or sat night in a couple weeks?

and ran ill prolly go to that dibbz tourny if anyone in br wants to go.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
I'll go if you're going, Eric, but only if you're driving. I don't really feel like driving to a tourney that I won't enter.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
speaking of mario world
ocremix.org has a new remix of it thats pretty ballin'. (i'd reccomend d/ling them all though, as theres at least a good 10 worth jamming to time after time)

also, i'd bet i know some mario world secrets she doesn't ;)
Lol, well you can ask her when we show up at Gware later that tournament night. :p I doubt it though, she knows like freaking everything. Key holes, secret switches, star road... All that jazz. >.> ....Unless that was a sexual inuendo. <.<

well when you guys are done pretending you have sex lives, is anyone hanging out this weekend? I think Im actually off for once. so I'm down for whatever.

edit:

oh I think there's another tourny in BR at LSU's Late Night

...its mostly for fun, but a lot of people usually go. Someone else can bother with the details if anyone wants to know? I think its on a fri or sat night in a couple weeks?

and ran ill prolly go to that dibbz tourny if anyone in br wants to go.
I'll be at the Late Night tourny as well, probably with a TV also... Assuming y'all need it, which I'm down with. :D

I'll go if you're going, Eric, but only if you're driving. I don't really feel like driving to a tourney that I won't enter.
I thought you were riding with me. D= </3 Lol, j/k <3 u Vaughn. I've got seats for BR peeps who also need a ride.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Gya. man if Redson get a big fat no from his parents about going to Ran's tourny I cant go. He's my only ride. *sigh* o well. I still got GameWare Monthly, though I'm really pumped that it's low tier.

Now that i think of it... you gona use Pokemon Trainer Sudai?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
God ****ing ****it. I can't go to the tourney that I CAN ACTUALLY GET A RIDE TO. :[

**** for planning things way in advance.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Late Night is on the 17th. It's the reason Gameware 5 is on the 10th.

The first page is also updated with the info for Gameware 5 and Ran's Dibbz tournament. After Gameware, I'll move that to the top of the post.

Gameware being on the 10th means it's next Friday. Who's bringing stuff? I think we've got the usual Stephen/ Gameware, Nick, myself, Gary, and (Vaughn?). That's 5-6 setups. Anyone else? I don't think Gary is running any other tournament in conjunction, so we'll have his table for Melee/ friendly setups. Just bring stuff I guess.

Sudai

Stuff here
lmao. Foreskin, <3s. I'm glad SOMEONE remembered that. I pulled the drapes over the Fogo Magic. XD

You should totally come post over in the LA thread some. :o

Oh shiz, I'm coming to Dallas again in like, two weeks noooowwww~ It's gonna be awesome times again. :D

*still sad he didn't get to grab your for crews* Getting second to last in draft order suuuccckkkkkeeeeddd.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
As long as you don't make a mess, Freddy, we're cool. You know this, man. Though it's not completely my choice to make. Talk to my other roomates as well.

And yeah Randall I can bring a setup. What made you think that I couldn't?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know you're not going to enter, so I didn't want to assume that you'd bring stuff. I appreciate it though, thanks.

Top Bottom