• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
everybody who hasnt signed up for the dibbz tourney NEEDS to sign up on Gametabs. even if you arent attending, if you live in the new orleans area join:] im sure there will be many many more events.

http://gametabs.com/

and put my name as a reference when signing up :D

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be playing magic tonight, but I'll probably be getting done with that at around 11:00 or so and dibbz is basically on the way back. If anyone's likely to still be there that late I can throw my cube and melee in the car and stop by there on the way home.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be playing magic tonight, but I'll probably be getting done with that at around 11:00 or so and dibbz is basically on the way back. If anyone's likely to still be there that late I can throw my cube and melee in the car and stop by there on the way home.
I might be going, and I might be able to stay that late if matt gives me a ride home... but he never does. xD ( I live 10 mins from him)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Meh, I'll bring my **** and stop by on the way back from the card shop. If people are there, I'll play some melee, if not, no biggie.

D

Deleted member

LOL.

Sry your gfs have all been ugly as hell, exept for grace and i have no idea how she finds you attractive LOL.

Taylor you dont want to get on that level.

I can bash you FAR worse than you can bash me dude.

And to be honest, you dont even f|_|cking know me so shut your mouth dude.

honestly i dont want to have anything to do with you,

So dont post any pu$$y a$$ comments about me anymore.

Kthx *****.
you are right about one thing. idk how all these girls find me attractive. i wasnt going to say anything, but for no reason, all my girlfriends have been exceedingly attractive.

all your 'bashing' only amounts to childish flames that make you look dumb, over a joke i made that offended you. i could say plenty more things but there's no reason to argue with a child. you're right i dont want to go to that 'level.' i'm actually intelligent. just know that it's for reasons like this, that you can't come over.

peace

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
naaa i dont like brawl... the game physics are like 2 pieces of carboard fighting... melee is good it needs a sequal...

*throws away brawl disc*

Redson

Smash Journeyman
SetsumA, shut up. Taylor, Shut up. Both of you need to grow up already. Jesus Christ, you're acting more annoying than I was at the last tournament.

SetsumA, it was an immature joke that Taylor made. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm with it. It's how like people joke at me and don't really mean it (Except Lee) and how people joke at Battou and don't really mean it. Calm down, and don't start a bloody flame war.

Taylor, if you were really smart, you wouldn't be antagonizing him with that comment. In fact, you would have ignored it completely and gone on with your daily life. I honestly think you're itching for a fight by posting that reply. You don't have to justify your girlfriends to him, and you sure as hell don't need to antagonize him over his post. You went to his level the instant you posted something that could be taken as fighting words.

We'd been doing good. No fights or anything. Don't let it bloody start now.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Redson you are a complete idiot. Taylor never said anything wrong and you are a moron. He acted mature about the situation and your going to try to come in and tell them what to do when your the biggest ****** of them all. Shut up dude. Its freddy's fault if he cant take a simple joke but his reply was ridiculous as is yours. I thought taylor's reply couldnt have been better because he is completely right. and Your stupid. dont flame about stuff that you dont even have any business to comment about because your the most immature person i have ever met.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Shy, don't make things worse. The last thing we need on this thread is fighting. If you want to fight, do it in person, or play some smash brothers. It's that simple.

D

Deleted member

butt hole >>>>> most things >>>> poop >>>> redson.

<3 lee
ty for the support.

i wish i knew what jiovanni was talking about and i REALLY wish i knew about lee and ran's super wacky adventure league.

GET ON IT LA THREAD.

i've been known to be an *** on the boards and get flamed for it often, but with brawl being out i dont have many opinions as of late. this keeps me out of trouble! i dont think i did anything wrong here.

<3 shyguy

-Ran

Smash Master
Alright, I need -everyone- who is even THINKING of going to the Dibbz tournament to SIGN UP.

http://www.gametabs.com/events/2008-10-26/new_orleans_brawl_monthly_1/44/

Dallas is going to come only if they see a nice turn out on the site. I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to have more out of state players coming into Louisiana. This tournament needs to be huge. I know there are players out there that only lurk on the forums, and so if you KNOW someone who is going to be there, that hasn't signed up, tell them to.

Please. =D Nola is going to be a great addition to the tournament scene.

D

Deleted member

sry i wont be there.

today's lesson of advice:

if you say mean things, your weenie will shrink.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
instead of learning new brawl tactics, we should all start picking up a new hobby... like competitive swimming!
I can't swim.

Finding intelligent post within massive thread of spam: check

Making intelligent argument myself supported by above thread: check

Pimping myself as being intelligent because of above reasons: check

Basic editing: :confused:

I got nothing.
:D

And now we know how females were made.
Cookie for anyone who can guess who ISN'T GONNA GET ANY. ^______^

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Redson, ever heard the expression "Don't get between two cats fighting?" It's something like that but yeah. Let them settle things themselves, it doesn't involve you. Not saying Taylor's a cat. Except maybe a panther. Yeah. Taylor's a panther. An awesome kick-*** panther. =D

Yeah, Cyphus, I figured D3 had an easier time of it than DK... I'll try and play with it tomorrow when I'm not so exhausted. Sudai right, 4 hour drives no fun. D=

The presentation went really well. I didn't sound like a complete ****** and the teacher nodded his head in approval at everything I said, as well as the rest of the team. Hooray research. ^_^

Sorry I didn't get to hang out tonight, Vaughn, Sudai, Taylor, Eric, etc... Hope you guys are havin' fun, I'll try and catch up with y'all next week.

Also, woot, I just realized if I get the $200 bundle for GH4, I can go out and buy just the disc for Rock Band 2 and the instruments will work. Fantastic. Let me know when you guys wanna come over later so we can play it... When I get it... <.<

-Ran

Smash Master
Just throwing this out there.

I think I'm going to ban Meta Knight for New Orleans Monthlies. I'll decide tomorrow.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm at dibbz. Probably gonna hang here for a little bit, but I don't know how long. I'll check the boards again before I leave though, and I'll post up here if I do leave. So, anyone want to melee?

Sudai

Stuff here
I could have gotten to do crew battles with Su(ledge camp)dai?! This is bull****. :(

I didn't even get notes taken on me.

Well almost, but I had to show you I wasn't a scrub in my matches against the best yoshi evar.
I know, right?

I actually would have taken notes on you had you been somewhere in my possible bracket. That's just what I do. <3s. D:

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'm goin after work as always, u need to let ya pops let u stay longer
I was with my gf (she has to be home by a certain time), but I can probably stay longer tonight... esp if I could get a ride home with matt.

Also, sorry about the matches yesterday... I just wasnt feeling good and it affected my play. Also, what time do you get off of work?

-Ran

Smash Master
Piere and I are out. We choked and didn't get out of pools. Chad and Lee are still in it. Actual bracket just started.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome. keep us updated, or gimme a call later!

i've been a smashbackroom member and backroom member for years(um...well, its temporarily called the Karp Room for now) but i've always had my membership hidden. i'm mixing things up...flaunting my purple letters and custom avator.
pretty sexy, eh?

Sudai

Stuff here
Is your avatar really just "Cyphu's Avatar"? lol

FYI, custom avis are for everyone now. :p

</3 for having purple name though. I want the purple name. Don't care about BRoom, I just wanna be purple~ D:

Ran, sucks that you and Piere chocked. Keep us up on who Lee and Chad **** until they have to play in the grand finals. *wishful thinking activate!*

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sorry to hear that, Ran and Pierre... Y'all will get 'em next time. Keep it up to Chad and Lee tho. :D Give 'em HELL!!!

And yeah, I want some purple or red text too... D=

Top Bottom