• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Alright, so I met most of you at dibbz tonight and that was cool. Taylor didn't hate me which is a plus, but I'm almost positive that Lee doesn't like me AT ALL. xD

Sorry?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
dibbz was cool iguess good games everyone

oh afters dibbz i went to the gas station and bought 5 hour energy,camel frosts, condoms, white powerade, cheetos, and and frapachino... ya it was pretty random and after i had it all payed for i went back and got some juicy fruit gum, and a cigar the dude was pretty cool but im sure he was like wtf

D

Deleted member

must have been you, azenith, and a bunch of noobs elvis lol.

and if anyone wants a good laugh, youtube hotj ssbm. or even better, hotj peach ssbm
rofl.

dibbz was cool iguess good games everyone

oh afters dibbz i went to the gas station and bought 5 hour energy,camel frosts, condoms, white powerade, cheetos, and and frapachino... ya it was pretty random and after i had it all payed for i went back and got some juicy fruit gum, and a cigar the dude was pretty cool but im sure he was like wtf
omg rofl.
too good shyg.
dibbs was ok. i didnt want to have 10 serious fights with jon; it seriously wore me out.
nice to meet you ryan. the little tourney was fun but i hope it didnt bore yall too much.
so after too many fights with jon the outcome was:
me with an extra $6
2-0ed him (second match was my fox vs his marth on yoshi lol) in the tourney
beat him again 2-1 all sheik in the tourney.
2-0ed him gw vs link $2 mm
then 2-1 and 2-0ed him in 2 more regular $2 mms. all shiek vs marth.
then he's like "but i could beat you with fox"
so i beat his fox with shiek too.

then lee skipped out for like 2 hours so we had the finals of the tourney at llike 3:30 after my brain was dead from matches with jon. no johns, lee probably would have won anyway but i got 2-1ed and it wasnt even exciting.

2-0ed ricky in the tourney and finally got some friendlies in with him after.

marf good gainst freddy.
shiek good gainst jon.

12 person free tourney results:

1. lee
2. taylor
3. john
4. ray
5. ricky (ricky and ray did 3 kirby vs mario matches to see who fought jon...)
5. freddy
9. shyg
9. garrett (ryan, ran iji's friend)
9. matt
12. pierre (forfeited to shyg after losing to jon)
12. taylor (freddy's friend)
12. ryan (ran iji)

me and lee did have an epic battle in the winner's finals though. fox vs luigi on corneria because he told me i couldnt pick marth on battlefield. he goes gay up b **** on the tip of the ship but it ends up being last stock both over 100%. we ended up on the big left part and i dash in with a short hopped up air that he could have never seen coming, and with no smash di even, only the first kick hits him and he sex kicks me ftw. too good.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i almost beat ray i swear it was so close, i would have like plyed whoever was next, oh well awsome friendlies and mm with johnwu no offence to anyone else but i could litteraly play friendlies with john for 10 hours strait

-Ran

Smash Master
Nah, it was fun. I got hosed on the tournament. Round one was against Lee and my loser bracket match was against whoever the Samus-> Sheik guy was. I can't remember his name [I suck with names. ;v]. Clearly, this is all part of my master plan to hide the fact I'm Mew2king so that I can win future money fights.

Oh well, at least my mom isn't a man.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
when are yall gonna start with brawl tourneys

i personally cant wait for this wknd. anyone hittin up dibbz on sat night after launch?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
must have been you, azenith, and a bunch of noobs elvis lol.

and if anyone wants a good laugh, youtube hotj ssbm. or even better, hotj peach ssbm
rofl.

omg rofl.
too good shyg.
dibbs was ok. i didnt want to have 10 serious fights with jon; it seriously wore me out.
nice to meet you ryan. the little tourney was fun but i hope it didnt bore yall too much.
so after too many fights with jon the outcome was:
me with an extra $6
2-0ed him (second match was my fox vs his marth on yoshi lol) in the tourney
beat him again 2-1 all sheik in the tourney.
2-0ed him gw vs link $2 mm
then 2-1 and 2-0ed him in 2 more regular $2 mms. all shiek vs marth.
then he's like "but i could beat you with fox"
so i beat his fox with shiek too.

then lee skipped out for like 2 hours so we had the finals of the tourney at llike 3:30 after my brain was dead from matches with jon. no johns, lee probably would have won anyway but i got 2-1ed and it wasnt even exciting.

2-0ed ricky in the tourney and finally got some friendlies in with him after.

marf good gainst freddy.
shiek good gainst jon.

12 person free tourney results:

1. lee
2. taylor
3. john
4. ray
5. freddy
9. shyg
9. matt
12. ryan (ran iji)

me and lee did have an epic battle in the winner's finals though. fox vs luigi on corneria because he told me i couldnt pick marth on battlefield. he goes gay up b **** on the tip of the ship but it ends up being last stock both over 100%. we ended up on the big left part and i dash in with a short hopped up air that he could have never seen coming, and with no smash di even, only the first kick hits him and he sex kicks me ftw. too good.
Yep, Nicknyte Abuse. James and Alvin weren't n00bs, but James wasn't as good as Phillipe, and Cutmet wasn't as good as me. lol We were all pro smashers. But yes, before the tournament, I said to myself "This is a tournament full of n00bs".

-Ran

Smash Master
I was the guy with Spiky hair, blue shirt on. I was there when you were. [They had the Wii, right?]

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Nope, I live about five minutes away from Dibbs.
Of course I find a good smasher who lives nearby right when the new game is about to come out right? ACtually though I know a few in the area but I never really play em.

-Ran

Smash Master
I wouldn't call myself a good smasher. =p

1. lee
2. taylor
3. john
4. ray
5. freddy
9. shyg
9. matt
12. ryan (ran iji)
<-- Lives off of Clearview.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I wouldn't call myself a good smasher. =p

<-- Lives off of Clearview.
Most likely better than me.... though I haven't really played in a LONG time and I usually do better without so many people around (I still get nervous and do dumb things like down b counter which is something I would never normally do.)

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Johns!!!!

No, I do the same thing, but I think it's from a lack of experience....

Moar Johns!!!!
But its a true John. Like, in cross country, one race I twisted my ankle which caused me to have to stop running and walk, making my time longer. If I say that my twisted ankle is the reason I lost does that mean Im just making excuses?

But then on the other hand, it wasn't just my nervousness, it was the pure skill of the other player that made me lose too.

Iunno, just forget it

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i was the kid playing falco... lol.

marth is good gainst me. no johns,

but i am going to pick up shiek, cause i see it rly ****ed with johns mind when i played him against him hahaha. too bad i could concentrate more, cause i was playing 2 games at one time.. hahaha but yeah, no johns.

matches were fun.

I now dub LA, The Swamp Masters.

D

Deleted member

Yep, Nicknyte Abuse. James and Alvin weren't n00bs, but James wasn't as good as Phillipe, and Cutmet wasn't as good as me. lol We were all pro smashers. But yes, before the tournament, I said to myself "This is a tournament full of n00bs".
im not saying this to be mean (like i normally do), but none of yall are pro smashers lol.

azenith is the only case for semi pro, but i havent played him so i cant tell.

i dont consider anyone in la cept maybe lee pro.

me, cyphus, and jon i consider semi pro. (also lee, if not pro)

seriously, claims like yours just sound dumb.

D

Deleted member

on a side note, does anyone in br have a toshiba laptop? last night i unpluged my laptop to roll for 4/4 stats on maple story while i took a ****. then when i came back my charger wouldnt charge. idk if its the cord or the port (but i imagine the port, since it worked then suddenly didnt), so im trying to find someone else with a charging cable to find out what is broken.
thanks

ps. i never got my 4/4

and Ken, johnny wants to know what lvl you are. he's 131

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I had some hard matchups :(

I played taylor, then 2 of the new guys 2-0ed them.

Then I had to play john which I almost ***** with sheik haha.

My samus>john fox hahaa.

That **** was fun taylor.

Any plans on coming down next weekend?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
My cousin from San Antonio is coming down for spring break for a week. He'll be here on next Sat. We HAVE to get together either next Sat or the one after that. If he meets some other smashers, he may be motivated to finally get into the smash scene. Srsly, he lives in San Antonio and has never played any of the smashers there :(. He mains Falco and second's Fox and Falcon. His Falco is definetly his strongest, to sum him up, he's probably a little better than Austin.

On another note, I will not have enough money to buy brawl, so after begging and pleading with my mom, we struck a deal that I have to keep my room clean for a week and she'll buy it for me. This'll probably be the greatest of my willpower I've ever faced.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
My cousin from San Antonio is coming down for spring break for a week. He'll be here on next Sat. We HAVE to get together either next Sat or the one after that. If he meets some other smashers, he may be motivated to finally get into the smash scene. Srsly, he lives in San Antonio and has never played any of the smashers there :(. He mains Falco and second's Fox and Falcon. His Falco is definetly his strongest, to sum him up, he's probably a little better than Austin.

On another note, I will not have enough money to buy brawl, so after begging and pleading with my mom, we struck a deal that I have to keep my room clean for a week and she'll buy it for me. This'll probably be the greatest of my willpower I've ever faced.
Chh that's prolly what I'd be doing if I didn't have enough money. Actually, I'd just steal it. xD

But luckily for me I just had my birthday so Im loaded.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
battuosai were u the guy that was there(w/ 2 girls), when i first got there and played. that girl was cute, is that ur gf? if not is she single?

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
and Ken, johnny wants to know what lvl you are. he's 131
My NightLord is still 120. Haven't leveled him in a while. However, my upcoming dexless, rediculously funded DK is 59. Midterms right now so I had to put a stop on leveling him. Just planning on 85 by summer then going to power level him to 160-170ish with the help of an I/L archmage.
... That was a really long answer to a short question.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Maple story is more of a waist of your life than smash/WoW is combined.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I enjoy the game. You really need to be a very high level though to really appreciate it... :-(
But now, I'm playing a warrior so I get to bash cute things with a stick... nothing is ever wrong with that.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
I enjoy the game. You really need to be a very high level though to really appreciate it... :-(
But now, I'm playing a warrior so I get to bash cute things with a stick... nothing is ever wrong with that.
You have to play it alot before you can start to enjoy it? Yeah, that sounds like an awesome idea for a video game.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Gameware's Brawl Prerelease Tournament

Okay, I called Gameware a little while ago, and here are the details of the Brawl tournament:

==========================================================
Time:
Friday, March 7th from 6:00pm - whenever we finish.

It is NOT in the mall. It's at the College Drive store.

Entry and Rules
I'm pretty sure that anyone can enter; no preorder is necessary. I'm not sure about an entry fee, but I would expect nothing more than $5.

The rules are unknown right now. I expect that it'll be timed stock matches in a double elimination bracket, best 2/3. I suggest being prepared for all items and all stages though.

Now, it would be awesome if people could bring Wiis, TVs, power strips, and/ or stools. Naturally, bring your own controller, preferably a wired Gamecube one.

Top Bottom