• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Slashtap

Smash Cadet
I joined Maple Story in the first place because I knew it would take a long time to get anywhere.
I wanted to have a game that required lots of effort, a game that makes clear distinctions between rich and poor, pros and noobs.

I have a nooby sin that I'll level some day. When I train it I will use onyx apples and double exp constantly.
They're such a broken class, in levelling speed and damage output.

D

Deleted member

that kind of sucks... i preordered brawl and still have to pay an entry fee.
oh well i'll just be awesome at a game i've never played and win.
do we get copies of the game friday night? xD

and nicknyte, your pro comment (may) have been a joke, but your johns however are always true johns.
no johns son. if they're "jokes" then dont say them. excuses are never funny.

and ms is fun. i started playing again. it's a cute little waste of time.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Well, the entry fees are kinda sketchy. I forgot to ask Stephen about prizes and fees. Since $5 is usually the entry fee for Gameware tournaments, I don't see it being over $5. However, there might not even be an entry fee, I don't know.

As far as items go, I'm not sure how that will play out. Whatever Stephen wants will probably be what we do, but he'll probably go with what we want. That said, I think taking a vote during signups would be fair. I mean, if most of the entrants want items, then why not? It's not like tournament play has developed a whole lot for it.

Also, I don't know about getting a copy early.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
i might go depending if i dont have work and nothing to do.

btw, i hate ms. played it when it first came out and it was a waste of time. although i did have fun hacking in that game. i think i was a lvl 80? or higher mage. and then character got deleted

eet

Smash Ace
the winner of the gware tourny friday gets brawl, 2 days before release (although vaughn will get it anyway for working at gware)

so if somehow one of us doesnt win, you guys are welcome to come over friday/saturday and play brawl.

as for the midnight release, i heard a radio commerical for the brawl tourny at gamestops....so just imagine how many ppl will go to those x.x i kinda wanna go instead of the gware midnight, but w/e...not a big deal i guess.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
DSK, I'm saying 6:00pm, but it'll really start a short while later. You should be okay to get there by 6:30-6:45.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
nicknyte, your pro comment (may) have been a joke, but your johns however are always true johns.
no johns son. if they're "jokes" then dont say them. excuses are never funny.

Well, when you decide that you are nicknyte himself, you can say that all my Johns are true, but the fact of the matter is, you have no sense of humor. I talked to you about this before. My johns are for the sake of comedy. And if you don't like them, just shut up already.

Gosh, what crawled up your azz and pronouced you king of Comedy. Why don't you check the Arizona Thread once in a while, at least we make fun of Johns.

Learn some grammar and punctuation too. "May" doesn't need parentheses , "however" needs commas, and every word at the beginning of a sentence is capitalized.

And if you take that above paragragh seriously too, well, it's not my fault you can't take a joke. Oops, I made a John.

MY BAD! :D

Anyway, I'm waiting to kick your azz when I get to baton rouge. I'd like for you to talk more in a Brawl match.

EDIT: Do you ever think why do I make chatter during a match in the first place? It's because matches are too **** quiet for my taste. I though if we could all laugh and chatter during a match, it would be more enjoyable. But all you ever hear are "excuses". You turn down your T.V. to a point that I can't enjoy my music, you say I'm too loud, which I am, but you never try to talk in a match unless you have to say something negative about me after it. Sometimes you say I do good, but I honestly can't remember the last time you said "You've gotten better Nicknyte" or "Nice fight Nicknyte".

Don't you think for a second I forgot you said I was the worse Competitive smasher you ever known. I realized that after that most of the tournaments I have been in I've placed have been 2nd or less, and that even at that tournament at ralph's a year ago, Where I placed 2nd, Eric placed 1st, and Ever_power placed 3rd, I still tend to fail in your eyes. In all due honesty Tay, Either you don't like me, or your just naturally unkind to people. You say your not trying to be mean, and your just being yourself, but learn some **** restraint in what you say.

tl;dr Taylor needs to be kinder.

D

Deleted member

lol.

you're always full of ****; way more than kyle! if everything you say is a joke, then you must be ******** and not know anything at all. if you think insulting me is going to make me nicer to you; you're wrong.

$50 melee money match?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Look, both of you please stop posting in this form about ur differences and b1tching about stupid things.
If you want to continue this STUPID argument, then please take it to private messages. No one wants to hear you guys ***** about your problems with one another except for maybe kyle. Or one of you can be the MATURE one and call a truce on this dumb bull****.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'll stop posting in this thread because of Freddy, but yer wrong for bring Kyle into this. This is between you and me.

Anyway. Buttsecks.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Wow. Props to you Freddy, you're right. I do want to hear it. It's pretty much the only reason I check smashboards.

Nicknyte never really insulted Taylor, except for his grammer. Rightfully so I should add. Sudai, back me up you grammer nazi. You make Johns too Taylor, but instead of saying they're a joke like Nicknyte you just say "but no johns" after it. Like saying "(Here is why I didn't win) but no johns."

Nicknyte isn't meant to be taken seriously. He's like Hillary Clinton running for president, but notably more entertaining.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Props to you Freddy, you're right. I do want to hear it. It's pretty much the only reason I check smashboards.

Nicknyte never really insulted Taylor, except for his grammer. Rightfully so I should add. Sudai, back me up you grammer nazi. You make Johns too Taylor, but instead of saying they're a joke like Nicknyte you just say "but no johns" after it. Like saying "(Here is why I didn't win) but no johns."

Nicknyte isn't meant to be taken seriously. He's like Hillary Clinton running for president, but notably more entertaining.
LMAOOO!!!

that last little bit was hilarious dude hahah!

but anyway, you're correct sir.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so who wants to live with me? yes it will suck but will also be awsome at the same time, i should be living with a girl but i dont know any, but ya living with my parents sucks... ill probly end up being alone again, jerking off and watching oprah(not nessecerilly @ the same time)... i got a job lined up for me at officedepot, i dunno i guess it will be good for me... brawl will come out in a few days that will be cool...... idunno ill probly have to do sumthing else like saving humanity or sumthing....

D

Deleted member

so kyle never johns. ever. i dont john, hardly ever. it's really annoying to me. im not going to say i have never john in my life, if some rly stupid **** happens (liek falling through goldeen and getting spiked by chancey), i may make a comment; but it's rare. elvis on the other hand has crap to say after every match. its uterly ridiculous.

freddy, just dont say anything.

and i choose not to use grammar because this is a gaming forum. if anyone would like to read some of my college papers or essays, feel free. otherwise kiss my *** grammar.

if you would like to take a test on grammar and puncutation, i'll gladly **** you're score; since it apparetly is so important to you nicknyte.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
hm? why the hell should i not say anything? i dont want to hear you ***** at elvis about johns. its dumb, and i dont want to hear it. on the other hand. i havent said anything negative toward you, so i would expect the same.

thats all.

Sudai

Stuff here
Honestly, I'm getting sick of the arguing. At least add some ****ed humor to it. Kyle, dunno why you need me to back you up on Nicknyte's point. It's a fact that he said that. : P

<3 Kyle's humor.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Freddy's right Taylor. Be the better man and hush. Besides, I never insulted you.

i may make a comment; but it's rare. elvis on the other hand has crap to say after every match. its uterly ridiculous.
Maybe if you take them less seriously, you wouldn't have a problem with them.

Also Kyle made me Lol.

D

Deleted member

truthfully i think freddy's response made me more pissed than anything you said.
you can tell me to move a conversation to pms, but if you're an *** about it; that makes you as lame as i.

lol.

btw i dont check pms unless i am instructed to, i simply dont notice them.

it's cool nyte, i dont care anymore. you're just lucky brawl will be out when you get here so we wont be playing melee xD

i think we should make it to where only shyg posts on the thread, and everyone is allowed a 1 post response. seriously, i never get mad at anything he says.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't being an *** about it, i was just saying what i thought about you and elvis fighting over the tiniest thing.heh it was silly.

But anyway,

my pants,

are filled,

with curvy snakes.

made out of,

buffalo chicken wings,

to save the earth?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
OMG This isn't about Melee or Brawl. It's about your attitude. Besides, I've never been an *** to you.

Also, don't call yourself lame Taylor. You shouldn't bring down yourself

And so I can be nice about it, please read your PM's. I have messages for you. (When have I ever been an ass? O_O)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna stay outta this one, though it's tough. I will say that both of you need to sit in time out. There's a fable that has a moral pertaining to this situation, but I don't remember what it was about. Oh, and Brawl4Life.
In other news, I have a physics test Mon and a COMD test Tue, so I won't be able to engage in the Brawl fun. I wish y'all luck, though.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Wewp, it's gonna be hard to focus on something other than the sexual tension between Taylor and Nicknyte overflowing from this thread, but here goes....

Bob-omb

A simple and powerful bomb. The power of this thing earns top marks. If you leave it alone it will get up and walk around on its own. Once enough time has passed in Sudden Death, Bob-ombs start to fall from the sky in droves.
Did that happen in melee? My friends and I never really had a sudden death that lasted too long....If not, I'd like to see it in brawl. If so, well, I'd like to see it in both. Sounds funny.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I lost a tourney match at a Late Night that way. It was pretty silly, but funny at the same time. I think it happens after about 30 seconds. They start out slowly and then get much much faster.

I'm just looking forward to a much more fun time with Brawl than with Melee. Though Marth is in the game, I really couldn't care all that much. I think it'll be better.

D

Deleted member

"it's cool nyte, i dont care anymore. you're just lucky brawl will be out when you get here so we wont be playing melee xD"

that was me making a joke to lighten the mood and end this ****.
and i read my pms before i made that post.
good job nyte.

i guess it would be best just to say you're annoying, and i shouldnt be so mean to you because of it.

/end

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
i guess it would be best just to say you're annoying, and i shouldnt be so mean to you because of it.
If that gets you to be nicer, I'm fine with it. Compromises is what makes this country great.

Anyway, Bob-ombs do fall on Sudden Death if you don't hurry up. Sakurai's humor I guess.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
battuosai were u the guy that was there(w/ 2 girls), when i first got there and played. that girl was cute, is that ur gf? if not is she single?
Yeah, that was me. And like here's the thing. We are really good friends but not like bf/gf, but all of a sudden she just started liking me and flirting and ****. So I call her!!!!!

hehehhe

Top Bottom