• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
im ok at sf3rdstrike, i use ken,ryu,akuma,yun. i dont know how the f to play any of the other characters
i rocked the **** in alpha 3. sagat and karin were my mains. i hope both are in sf4. never really got into sf3 tho. im big on marvel tho.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i just started a LA vs. TX flamewar in another thread with someone named galt.... the thread is in the pound 3 vids of sethlon vs. qdvs (sorry)

D

Deleted member

way to step it up in entertainment la thread. this was too good. there wont be any smash at the party on friday, its a street party in college town.
kyle you should stay in n.o. friday night because i want to go to dibbs sat.
anyone confirmed for dibbs saturdat?
lee's mom is not a man.
patrick peach too good gainst fast fallers.
also i have no idea but are yall sure the midnight release wont be at the new gw?

p.s. shyg's dad confirmed for brawl.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll be there Saturday, pending what time you guys are going to be there. I want to get my *** ***** in Melee. =p

eet

Smash Ace
Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes

Also, Nicknyte here. Helping Eet get to 1000 post and informing ya'll I will be in BTR on the 15th or 16th. Thank you and goodbye.

Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes Nicknyte Nytespikes

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
p.s. shyg's dad confirmed for brawl.
lol, i could seriously laugh @ that for rest of my life

so its one of those parties where a bunch of preppy kids just out of highscool drink beer and act ********? and then some hot girls show up being all like were hot, but u cant have sex with us.. and them someone like o.d.s and everyone just watches him die. or is it a more mature colledge party where alot of people there know eacthother kinda and some people will hook up... whats with all these colledge kids partying anyway, just cuz they think theyre young and free and want to have a good time, well enjoy it while u can cux one day ull be just like ur parents going to work, raising children, doing the same boring *** ****, me on the other hand when im 35 im gonna go to colledge parties and hook up with girls, ill have alot of money and bytches

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Know what, I feel like talking about my life like Shyguy now.

Last Saturday, I went to Phoenix to go to a Japanese Festival called Matsuri. I thought this was a great opportunity to find....well, I'm too tired to type. Dam you shy guy. You don't say anything, but your fingers say everything. I'll type the rest tomorrow.

<3 for shyguy.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
What if elvis looked like marth? like picture elvis's face on Marth's body.

<3

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
yeaaaa mindgames 4 life

so my brothers exgirlfriend just asked me if i wanted to hook up, shes like 25 and a little chubby but pretty cute, sooo ya im definetly gonna hit that

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'm planning on stopping by Dibbz tonight on my way home. I probably won't go Saturday night.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
ok shyguy. ok. way off. preppy parties dont get kegs of stella artois.

most of the people going to the party are probably around 20-28 years old. mostly all art and literature majors. some parents, some kids, some grandparents. the last party i went to at this place around 100 people showed up. not too much, not too little.

D

Deleted member

i'll probably show around 9ish...

wtf did no one go to late night? seems like johnny won smash rofl

D

Deleted member

ive got an hour. anyone want to go with?

and if anyone is bored:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143600

smash has been too good. im really sad i didnt get to start traveling till a year or 2 ago. i feel like i missed out on alot. and now brawl comes in and idk if it will be competitive. i really wont enjoy it if it's not. *anxiety*

D

Deleted member

No items, fox only, final destination?

=p
sure xD. do you main fox?
also, i meant an hour drive.

haha, johnny beat eric twice at late night. rofl. and vaughn used pichu for no reason!
johnny must have gotten a little better. *waits for eric's johns*

-Ran

Smash Master
Main would imply that I have a level of skill involved that is beyond the simple aspects of the game. >> No, Fox isn't my guy, I tend to stick to reliable ol' Marth. By no means am I good with him by the standards set from what I've seen on You Tube. I never bothered to get highly technical with Smash, since I was unaware that there were higher tier players in the area. Soooo, I've been cramming in a few techs to at least not get insta-*****. [Though my mind/fingers aren't all too willing, since they feel that Brawl is coming out, so why waste the effort on Melee.]

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im playing, fox,falco,mario snd msrth tomorow and will be trying my hardest(maybe)

and who is johhny

and ill just be playing 3rdstrike till people start playing smash

D

Deleted member

little asian kid named johnny li. he actually started the snowball that was br smash. he got me into the game, but when i started beating him he pseudo quit. now he likes playing and tries to get better and is ok with losing.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, have any of you guys woken up crying due to the worst dream you've ever had the morning after what was probably the best night of your life? (And no, sex was not involved in what I considered the best night of my life)

D

Deleted member

super ironically enough, yes. (idk about the best night of my life, but a super ****ing awesome one)
<3 subi

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Taylor, the tournament was also all stages on random and all but the healing items on medium. Nothing against Johnny though, he played well.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
you guys should have gone to the party. they got strippers. it was a lot bigger than i expected, around 200 peeps.

D

Deleted member

FU*K strippers? ****. my friend paul was at my house when i got home who i havent seen in a month, so i stayed home with him. that sucks though!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Alright, results of El Con PnT tourney

1. Phillipe (AZenith) Copy of Brawl and $30 Gift Card
2. Elvis (Nicknyte) $25 Gift Card.
3. James (James, lol)
3. CutMet (Alvin)

lol. Good matches. Bet half of yall didn't think that NICKNYTE was gonna get 2nd, huh?
Repin' Weegeeana across the Mississippi. BTW, Icey, I used Luigi half of the time.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hey, it's Slashtap! I thought you quit SWF. Also, no dibbz for me tonight. Had a long day in which I completed nothing, and ended up hating my "friends" even more than I already do.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, I say it was a bad dream, but really, when I thought more about the dream, it made me feel really good...then I cried again...but a happy cry. I don't really feel comfortable sharing the details of the dream on the board, but if you don't mind, I do kind of want to talk to you about it via PMs or something since you said you experienced something similar.

Also...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PRbGWq3gTQ&feature=related <--Epic sonic vs kirby lulz.

Top Bottom