• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
tay, i would go to N.O with you, i apologize for last weekend... when you called me i was in the middle of a halo game and i was very very high,

Just for the record. I quit smoking completly. its insane sometimes what you will do for a ****ing girl.

god ****it.

in other news, i think i suck at melee. i havent played in over 10 of cyphus's lives.

D

Deleted member

PS: You'll kick my *** in Melee, if you don't I get to laugh at you.
lol trust me, we will.
4 stocked... twice... for no reason.

freddy i may take you to dibbs idk, the ride by myself rly wasnt that bad though.

i missed school every day this week.

too pro.

Sudai

Stuff here
I might be able to go down to DIBBZ this saturday. Not too sure if I can, but like...I'ma try cause it's been forever since I played with you guys.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Also, for Baton Rouge people, Late Night Arcade is this Friday from 10pm-2am. LSU students get in with an ID, and can bring one guest who is 18+. If you're over 18 and not LSU, then we can probably arrange for someone to get you in. Smash will be present, but probably fairly casual.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
tay, i would go to N.O with you, i apologize for last weekend... when you called me i was in the middle of a halo game and i was very very high,

Just for the record. I quit smoking completly. its insane sometimes what you will do for a ****ing girl.

god ****it.

in other news, i think i suck at melee. i havent played in over 10 of cyphus's lives.
Why am I mildly offended that I spent a year trying to make you stop smoking, and a girl appears and you stop instantly.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
smoking weed is for noobs, what kind of pu$$y a$$ drug is that, if ur going to do drugs go hardcore with acid,coke and pcp.
smoke ciggerettes its awsome, it will give like cancer later on and **** i cant wait...

the only illegal drug that i would condone using is mdma and only if used properly, still debate on whether long term brain damage will occur, but the positive exeperience is what is sought after..

dont **** with any hallicinogens the average american brain is not made to handle it...

eric are u even gonna try to beat me i only need like one more post

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hello, fellow smashers my name is shyguy and im interested in getting competive with some local smashers, im kind of new at this game but i up good challendge. Im fairly confident i my smashing abilties, i can beat my mom, dad, btother, cousin, snd my turtle... so if anyonesintrested jus let me know.

sorry eric i had too get to 1000, i dont wanba get yo involved with ur personal life but maybe if u would have spent more time posting on the boards instead playing, brawl, working ar cc and sprnding time eith ur gf u might have had a shot

1000!!!!

fortune cookies i oppened

"Even if you're on the right track,youll get run over if u just sit there"

"everywise man started out by asking many questiouns"

"A true friend is somewhone who is there for u when rather be anywhere else" ( bacicly the guy is like id rather be here with u out of pity)

"A sense of humor is one of ur greatest assests"

"from now on out u will live a life of happiness"

in closing just wanted to say ive had great times on the LA thread and cant wait for more.

shyg out- going to smoke some kools and listen to matisyahu

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Why am I mildly offended that I spent a year trying to make you stop smoking, and a girl appears and you stop instantly.
That's cuz you don't have a ****** (or do you...). Hooray for smash at the Union.

Edit: I didn't know they blanked out ******. I guess I'll have to call it a feminine orifice.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
Leap Year Drink Beer Party this friday. A keg of Stella Artois and somekind of Abita. any of you guys should come and get ****ed up. lots of people and hot girls. not restricted to beer. there will be liquor,pot, heroine, etc.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Leap Year Drink Beer Party this friday. A keg of Stella Artois and somekind of Abita. any of you guys should come and get ****ed up. lots of people and hot girls. not restricted to beer. there will be liquor,pot, heroine, etc.
im forvthat , imo it soud be exstzy rzve, butwhatev i lll getdrunk off myy as and hook up with some sexy *****es...

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
First off, I'm gonna post to keep us from being on the second page, since this is the first time ever, this is embarrassing.
Second off, where's this party, I love booze and the like.
Fourth, I love drinkink and I'm drunk hooray
Last, I love you, Setz. I think it's time we told everyone about last summer, and how I'm wanted for statutory **** with my friend, freddy.
After lsat, i ****. Hooray Green rapist

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i bought my plane ticket....march 25 to 27...i'll be in FL to meet my girl. i'm really happy...that is all.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i love you too icy :].

cyphus, thats rly cool. i hope you have an awesome time.

test, i have no idea what you are talking about. ive never seen you in this thread before? soo yeah.

but actually there might be a brawl tourny at Game Ware. i talked to Stephen and he said that there WILL be a late night brawl opening thing and there might be a tourny. im going to the mall tom to get a haircut and ill ask him if hes there.

take it easy everyone.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
my bad i was inactive for like 3-4 months. guess ill reintroduce myself.

sup people. i go to xavier (new orleans)

i play smash halo mvc2 cs:source and soon sf4

howdy

D

Deleted member

wow the boards were lively and entertaining today!

i remember testament, you should come to dibbs saturday.

i have to work friday so i wont be able to make late night, but dibbs saturday and maybe be awesome and venture to houma sunday? idk. cyphus and lee dibbs saturday?

dibbs is virtually free btw. we usually show up late enough so someone has already bought the tv and we just have to wait to get it, and if theres actually a free one we can split the $5 so its like $1 a person.. basically free.

shyg is too awesome. cept u shouldnt smoke kools bleh but way to listen to matis.

patrick, im going to the party. keg of stella, too pro. did kyle or phil say anything about showing up? it doesnt rly matter, i want to go anyway.

for the record, smoking weed is for noobs (cept patrick <3)

PEACE

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
what time did you have in mind?

i was goin to laffy with friend for ufc fight but should be back 12:30 1 ish

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry suki, heheh..i'll be in the fort myers and port charlotte area only, plus without a car, hehe.
and i'll be far too busy with my lady friend. i'll only have 55 hours of 'FL time' and i intend to use them well. =]

party this friday at mary/kyle's?..ugh...woooooooooork. i'll see what i can do.
i def would wanna show.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im def going to this party fri, its at kyles right? (lol, i think should be able to find it.)

smash, drinking , girls im deffinetly attending

what time is this shindig going down????

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
its not at my place. but yeah you guys should definately go, everyone is invited and i think it will be packed. its on ivanhoe off of state street. lots and lots of free beer. good beer.

taylor, kyle said he doesnt like beer, but i told him there will be liquor and pot so i dont know where he stands. i havent talked to phil about it but he should definately go. ill give you a call tomorrow afternoon if you want to meet up before.

if anyone needs directions, give me a call 3373392618.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I already have plans to go to a Hornet's game tommorow with my dad. I'll probably go by Dibbz whenever it is over but I don't know when that'll be.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
sup guys, i live in the baton rouge area. which gamestop tourney are you guys going to

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sup guys, i live in the baton rouge area. which gamestop tourney are you guys going to
its not gamestop, its gameware in the mall of Louisiana.

On a more improtant note, i think brawl is going to attrack alot of new players. which will be good for LA. cause we will actually have a smash scene, well we have all this time, it just wasnt very big in the BR area :[

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
its not gamestop, its gameware in the mall of Louisiana.

On a more improtant note, i think brawl is going to attrack alot of new players. which will be good for LA. cause we will actually have a smash scene, well we have all this time, it just wasnt very big in the BR area :[

i was talking about the brawl tourney at midnight. i use to live in NO. i moved to BR in August. i havent been to a tourney since.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Our local Gameware, in the Mall of Louisiana, is planning on holding a release tournament for Brawl, last I heard. The details aren't all in place at the moment, but unlike the Gamestop tournaments, it won't suck. Then again, Gamestop would probably be a much easier win.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Will gameware be giving me the *chance* at winning 5000 bucks, a tv, and other stuff.

I know I wouldn't get that far, but gamestop definitely sounds like a better time than a 1 time gameware tournament.

eet

Smash Ace
well, im goin to the gameware mid release ...

but any of the new ppl are welcome to call me and others up to play melee or brawl (post 3/9)

my number is 4057766

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
wtf all these tournies and parties at diff places some meele some brawl...(no one knows how to play smash blindfolded) .. i dunno i give up this is too hard, all i want to do is have a steady relationship with a girl and take care of my turtle

oh ya and smoke ciggs,

alright party tom night? dibbz sat. gamespot brawl tourney, gameware brawl/meele tourny , meele tourny in taylors garage, checkers tourney in freddys dinning room (which im not allowed to cuz i triedto **** her mom on accident. mura and fakegeorge collaborate and make the ultimate tourney in the superdome with reggie bush and sakuri, THE ken has a match with ken alleman and looses, vaughn plays zelda and beats, everyone, lees mom is a man in control of the universe, nicknyte has an 11in *****, shyguy goes to the bathroom..... the world is in chaos, tangerine dream

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
so when is "LA tourney season" for brawl going to begin?

btw u guys ready for sf4? that **** is gonna be hot this summer

Top Bottom