• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
DIBBZ SATURDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Yeah, I'm gonna call Avery and see if he's going. Hopefully Lee comes too, I want to see if I can actually put my Sheik to some good use. Either way, I won't be spending one of my only free weekends not smashing. That's, like, unamerican.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
nicknyte-taylor can call u whatever he wants unless u beat him

setsuma-?

iceman- the only person alowed to play luigi

mura- smash isnt really an american thing, more of a worldwide thing especially in japan where it was created

shyguy- go to sleep

D

Deleted member

i have saturday off. i want to go to dibbs. im going to change my oil tomorrow and hopefully my car will be rdy for a ride. dont hold me to it, but i want to go. cyphus? lee?
who's riding with me?

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Mathematically speaking...

(shyg>the world) + (shyg∈la∈america) ⇒america > world

Your statement can't possibly be correct, shyg. gtfo and gafe.

Just incase anyone is wondering....it's "get a ****ing education".

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte > Shyguy.

Oh yea, I went there. Sure I have a Marth AVA and a Luigi Sig. I play them both. Marth is my right hand and Luigi is my left, but my left hand has misfires.

Icey is my Luigispiration.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
race? i change what said about nickyte, ur welcome in LA but dont epect to beat anyone here except lee (big noob)

as for sat at dibbz, im down i want to show of my falco falcisian and my new surprise character.... all in good funnofcourse, ill be taking 1$ mm if anyone is interested.... im also looking for sex from a female, so if i see one im gonna aprroach hrr dirrectly and ask her for sex....

dkc2 sountrack is amazing
shyg< elvis

math is for noobs, to much presice bs, what a waste

barrack obama for prez

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
me, eric, and vaughn might be comming to nola saterday to **** everyone there, litterally up the *** with a magic marker.

that is all.

Im going to write a book called Come Home Elvis, and it will be of great importance.

just to add some depression in your life, once the sun runs out of nuclear fuel, it will turn into a red dwarf, and expload causing another BB, thus destroying the human race, earth, and probobly many more planets along with it. completly.

good thing it wont happen anytime soon though LOL.

Sudai

Stuff here
It won't be another big bang, though eventually through the star's life cycle, it will turn into a black hole and destroy this solar system along with a large portion of the galaxy.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im trying to smoke a cig, i walk outside its starts raining i throw my cig away, the rainstops, its pissing me off, meanwhile there birds just standing out in the rain, wtf aparently theyre imune to rain.

eric ur going down, u better make 15 posts quick or im gonna win, new rule no more double posts...

*** someone make a post except eric, so i can post again , i just made 10 quik semi-spam posts in the brawl with a bunch of noobs...

aight im goin to play guitar quero 3 lata

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
By the time the sun explodes (which will be a very long time, I forgot the exact count), we will have either: a) figured out a way to start life somewhere else (I know the progression of space exploration is slow, but we have a looooong time) or b) we will die off, like the dinosaurs, be it by the diminishing ozone layer, a meteor, or our own doing. Anyways, I'm not worried, the world will end on 12/21/2012 anyway (awesome Bday present, hooray)

D

Deleted member

just to add some depression in your life, once the sun runs out of nuclear fuel, it will turn into a red dwarf, and expload causing another BB
BeE- bEe?!

thanks once again shyg. you're literally the only reason i check these boards anymore.

not that swf allows me to check them most of the time. seriously, smash boards sucks.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
not that swf allows me to check them most of the time. seriously, smash boards sucks.[/QUOTE]

woman.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
so is anyone going to dibbz tonight? whst time?
I'm going. I could get there around 5-6, probably earlier if anyone will be there already. But if my parent's see that no one's there yet they're not likely to leave me there alone. What time to guys normally show up?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
people usually go pretty late like 9 or sumthing. if ur there at 5-6 i might go, make sure u have a cube... it would be cool if b.r. guys show up

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'll have my cube/smash/ and the tv rented out. I'll bring my laptop too in case anyone wants to record vids. If I'm there before you, just look for the guy playing smash 64 on a laptop.

[Edit]

Oh noes, both the TV's have been taken :(

I guess it's Smash 64 for me until someone leaves the TV's.

D

Deleted member

updates:

im still too good at this game.
doc still good gainst marf.
my mom is still a man.
john is still a noob (he didnt show up.)
shyg is still awesome.

i met shygs dad. it was also awesome.
lee now owns the universe.
random gayness on poke floats good gainst me.
cyphus' farts smell like horrible *** clouds of death.
br is gay about smash.

i would like to have a tournament in my garage if we could get n.o. / houma to show up. i think we have enough table like objects, and could pull together some chairs somehow. sometime shortly after everyone but vaughn realizes brawl sucks.

too good.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I have high hopes for Brawl. I'm pretty sure everyone's looking forward to it. Unless you're having a tourny before Brawl's release I'd rather it be a Brawl tournament.

Hard to judge a game I haven't played but it seems really good. I think it'll be more balanced than melee and easier to pick up. It's going to be really popular. Instead of "everyone but vaughn realizes brawl sucks" it might be everyone but Taylor loves Brawl; anyway I think you'll come around once you play it and see what it's capable of.

eet

Smash Ace
man Im getting ***** by shygs comeback post-whorage.

brawl is fun, and thats a good enough reason to play it at this point. competitive play will kinda have to develop, which I think is kind of fun, almost more then the game itself; that is, discovering new techniques and combos, or atleast learning about them.

And Im sure everyone agrees we kind of sucked most of that knowledge out of melee, so its refreshing to see a new game with a similar appeal and engine.

ps
ill throw a ness ditto at you

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
im sorry taylor, but i rly needed to stay in town last night, next weekend is good for me.

also, im severely depressed. which is why i didnt go to N.O but no johns i suck at this game anyway.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Hardly, SetsumA. You may not be the best, but you are far better than many, many scrubs, like me :urg:

Sudai, I got SSB64 in. When you wanna give it a whirl? The controller isn't as bad as I remember. Although L-canceling is kinda weird.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Dibbz was cool, wish I could've stayed longer. After going 1-11 with Taylor I learned that it's better to get hits than to constantly try to set up a combo. Hopefully, next time 2 hours won't be wasted waiting to get a TV >_<

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I don't know if it's listed anywhere near here, but I'm curious about the smash population down here at Tulane university.

I went to the on tournament they had for the AASU club here, and completely dominated the Melee competition. Actually, there was this one other really good kid who had a mean Young Link. We had a Young Link v Link final round, it was so epic. But there was no one else that was on our level. However, I came in fourth place in the 64 tournament.

Any of you guys go to Tulane or know of any smash players that go to tulane? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if it's listed anywhere near here, but I'm curious about the smash population down here at Tulane university.

I went to the on tournament they had for the AASU club here, and completely dominated the Melee competition. Actually, there was this one other really good kid who had a mean Young Link. We had a Young Link v Link final round, it was so epic. But there was no one else that was on our level. However, I came in fourth place in the 64 tournament.

Any of you guys go to Tulane or know of any smash players that go to tulane? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

you should check out dibbz internet cafe, all of the best in the state go their and i think its rly close to you. or closer than it is to us :] but its worth it.

ps. the name of the street is veterans blv

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
you should check out dibbz internet cafe, all of the best in the state go their and i think its rly close to you. or closer than it is to us :] but its worth it.

ps. the name of the street is veterans blv
Thanks for the help! Although this year won't do me any good, cause I'm not allowed to have a car on campus, next year should be better. I just checked the site and forums, it seems as if there is barely any mentioning of smash. Is there a specific time that smash play occurs?

Sorry, I used to live in New York and am here for college, so I'm not quite used to the smash scene around here.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for the help! Although this year won't do me any good, cause I'm not allowed to have a car on campus, next year should be better. I just checked the site and forums, it seems as if there is barely any mentioning of smash. Is there a specific time that smash play occurs?

Sorry, I used to live in New York and am here for college, so I'm not quite used to the smash scene around here.
I really doubt that anyone plays smash hardcore at Tulane, in fact I'm willing to bet it's not at all. As for the general N.O. area, the closest player to you would be Shy)(Guy, in Metaire. Then there's Austin and Avery who live in Algiers, and then there's me, in the East. I hear they're others in N.O. as well but I don't know their names or where they live.

Top Bottom