• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
oops, I put the "Who's Tyler" tournament as Melee, but it's actually brawl. Just letting you all know in case someone dismissed it without looking.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I have never seen a shiny pokemon and I've played every single game except white and platinum.

I must've beaten ruby at least 6 times, and leafgreen like 3.
:(.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Jolteon > Vaporeon
Cloyster > Clamperl
DD Nite w/Yache Berry > DD Moxie Mence
Snorlax is pretty boss vs Sunny day teams assuming you took out the physical attackers.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Still maintain that Gastrodon is the real deal. That man grew up on the West Side. You do not **** with a nigg@h from West Side. Not if you don't want him to switch in and bust a +1 cap in your ***.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I prefer Uxie with dual screens and memento into Gorebyss. Magic coat for safety. Mental Herb on Gorebyss. Free Smashpass to DNite/Heatran/Terrakion.

Top Bottom