• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
in Austin GameOver Videogames hosted casual ffa + item tournaments for smash 64, melee, and brawl.
http://www.facebook.com/gameoversunsetvalley
me and Jamal were the only 'good smashers' that went, but it was pretty fun.
I actually Practiced for smash 64 but got jewed early..but won melee and brawl lol
I think all tournaments had around 48 entrants.
but most importantly that beard playing wario woods is beautiful

eet

Smash Ace
ryker whats your video card on that build? Im running with a Radeon HD 7950, unlocked i5 2500k, 8 gigs ram (which i never use all off, at which point ill go up to 16 lol) and a sexy ssd as well

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Are you talking to me, eet?

I'm running a Radeon HD 6850 with about a gig and some change for its dedicated memory. It's working well for me atm, but I'm definitely going to upgrade at some point.

Smooth Criminal

eet

Smash Ace
oh yeah, my bad I forgot who it was exactly lol. XD [0]

but yeah, one day I'm gonna get me a 7970 and crossfire it with my 7950 ... it will be glorious. They both have 3 gigs so 6 for video ram would be hilarious.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
It's all about d-throw u-smash. Soooooooo much damage. Also you punished with n-air and such at percents when d-throw n-air was guarunteed.
But JNig doessss love that grab.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
From a Pokemon standpoint, Gunner has a 2/3 advantage vs Bomber due to Charizard being a flying type and Squirtle a water type. In all honesty, I'd rather use Squirtle a his own character.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Thunder would likely 1hko if you ran specs and sp atk/speed EVS, so pika wins what 70% of the time?

nah Zard base 100 spd with enough EVs to outspeed base 95s that run 252 spd EVs. Standard DD set @ LO means dead OHKO Pika. That's D/P though, never ****ed with B/W too terribly much. They're both still pretty useless even in UU tiered matches.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
nah Zard base 100 spd with enough EVs to outspeed base 95s that run 252 spd EVs. Standard DD set @ LO means dead OHKO Pika. That's D/P though, never ****ed with B/W too terribly much. They're both still pretty useless even in UU tiered matches.
Zard is NU in B/W. Same with Pika.

****ing Stealth rock

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Zard is NU in B/W. Same with Pika.

****ing Stealth rock
Stealth rock still has that much use even after it got removed as a TM? LOL! Should be removed from the game IMO. Most OP entry hazard ever. Pika always been NU even with Light Ball. Charizard outspeeds and 1HKOs 100% of the time with EQ. Zard vs Pika 100:0 at any given time in Pokemon.

edit: pretty sure a rain dance luvdisc can OHKO pika with surf but not 100% sure

edit2: Luvdisc for SmashU

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Stealth rock still has that much use even after it got removed as a TM? LOL! Should be removed from the game IMO. Most OP entry hazard ever. Pika always been NU even with Light Ball. Charizard outspeeds and 1HKOs 100% of the time with EQ. Zard vs Pika 100:0 at any given time in Pokemon.

edit: pretty sure a rain dance luvdisc can OHKO pika with surf but not 100% sure

edit2: Luvdisc for SmashU
Its a TM in gen5. I don't think Zard can switch in to Thunder from light ball pika.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It did, but it isn't the long of everything anymore. I actually only run it on about one of five teams. My best team only has it if I bounce you're back at you with my lead.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I mean if your Sunny Day/Drought inducers have been taken out, you don't really have a choice.
I don't even think many people run DD Zard anymore anyway. He wouldn't have time to set up and would get *****.

Top Bottom