• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
what the hell? I tried quoting the pic and got a picture of a naked Asian girl. I'm just going to walk away now.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
hey, i'll be moving to Louisiana soon and i would like to know which areas are most popular for smash so i know how far i'll be. (near where most tournies are held, where the good players play etc.)

BSP

Smash Legend
Baton Rouge would be the most popular for brawl

New Orleans is where you'd want to be to get the best practice though

Okuser

Smash Ace
I'm in shreveport!! So is Running Bull, but that's about it, but he's a ****ing ***** ****** and wont play brawl with me anyway

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
hey, i'll be moving to Louisiana soon and i would like to know which areas are most popular for smash so i know how far i'll be. (near where most tournies are held, where the good players play etc.)
Tournies vary but I'd say the most active place is BR, there's a lot of people that play Brawl and Melee here and P:M is also going viral here. NO is good but both NO and BR have skilled players. If you're a Melee only player, NO is probably better I think. Either way you'll be good if you move in somewhere between BR and NO so it'll only be 30 min to either place. :p Lol, didn't see you said you were in Shreveport, but either way. Okuser got you

Top Bottom