• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
BRM 5 is June 9

thread's up. Stage list is the Apex 10, so make sure you're ready for that.

Also, let's try to have doubles for once >_> It's a crucial part of pretty much any tournament and we rarely do them.

And I highly recommend you look at Mekos' thread for doubles tips. Doubles has a lot of potential that we constantly miss out on.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Please take my choosing to make a silly rediculous post that i made with no correlation to how much i was drinking (except for the numb tounge part) as a slight against Alcohol. That being said I think weed is better for a person than alcohol as well, assuming they have the mental capacity to handle it.
I mean, I like wine, so it's not like I'm against alcohol. :p I just thought it was funny XD

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Can someone link me Mekos' doubles thread and his Youtube channel? I'd like to study them both.

D

Deleted member

wtf are yall talking about?

also gunner is a ***, and we arent friends anymore.

Turazrok

Smash Master
There's 3 of them. They are called team **** and they made me their captain. So yes

:phone:

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
BRM 5 is June 9

thread's up. Stage list is the Apex 10, so make sure you're ready for that.

Also, let's try to have doubles for once >_> It's a crucial part of pretty much any tournament and we rarely do them.

And I highly recommend you look at Mekos' thread for doubles tips. Doubles has a lot of potential that we constantly miss out on.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Turaz has an interesting breed of swagger. I've never seen it before, but it works.

D

Deleted member

so mandie's house got broken into and if i hadnt taken gone to gunner's and taken my laptop it would have been stolen too.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Fl smasher here. Florida is taking a megabus trip http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323177 to get to whobo. One of our stops in new orleans. We were wondering if anyone near there or there would be able to house us for a bit b4 we depart for texas. It'd really be appreciated.
I will take two of your youngest boys, and they must sleep in my bed with me.

-Ran

Smash Master
Hey guys! Fl smasher here. Florida is taking a megabus trip http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323177 to get to whobo. One of our stops is in new orleans. We were wondering if anyone near there or there would be able to house us or tell us of someone who we could contact for a bit b4 we depart for texas. It'd really be appreciated.
I was once a housing machine, but those days are currently over. :(

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I will take two of your youngest boys, and they must sleep in my bed with me.
Damn, shaky's gettin ****ed.

But seriously, players like me, shaky, mvd, reflex, and ryo will be partaking in this trip. Theres a few more of us, but if anyone could help house for just one night (the thursday night before Whobo i believe) it'd be much appreciated,

and we'd be sure to give whoever houses a little compensation in the form of money (obv) as well as awesome training!

Anyone up for the manliness?

eet

Smash Ace
Well would yall wanna go to Baton Rouge instead of New Orleans? And do you play Melee/Project M or just Brawl? As far as NOLA, you could ask Jnig maybe? Idk hmm.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Curlz didn't do something he said he would? No surprise.

Top Bottom