• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I only met him a few times, but he was ballin outta control.

Also, who in BR drinks and ****? That was fun the other night, and I'm ****in bored all the time. Let's all drink and play ****. Subai, what you doin tomm? That's a rhetorical question, we're drinkin and playin ****.

D

Deleted member

**** all these video games. let's have a ping pong tournament. 5$ entry and 5$ venue fee (but the venue fee just goes to a keg of beer that you all get to drink)

Turazrok

Smash Master
**** all these video games. let's have a ping pong tournament. 5$ entry and 5$ venue fee (but the venue fee just goes to a keg of beer that you all get to drink)
I'll bring the entry fee but I suck at ping pong

D

Deleted member

okay 1$ entry fee, 5$ keg fee? so everyone leaves or passes out on the couch drunk, and the worst that happened was you spent 6$? sounds like a win to me. and okuser, ill mm you just becuase youre an ***, but im not that confident. if youre actually good youll win. if you just think youre good ill probably win. or if we both get drunk first ill definitely win no matter how good you are.

Okuser

Smash Ace
okay 1$ entry fee, 5$ keg fee? so everyone leaves or passes out on the couch drunk, and the worst that happened was you spent 6$? sounds like a win to me. and okuser, ill mm you just becuase youre an ***, but im not that confident. if youre actually good youll win. if you just think youre good ill probably win. or if we both get drunk first ill definitely win no matter how good you are.
I get my *** kicked by the pros at college but back when I lived in the dorms all we did was ping pong in the lobby, all ****ing dayyyyyyyyyyyy. I suck though

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Ping pong tourney? hell yeah. BTW is there smash going down anywhere tonight? Deciding on when I should leave Shreveport for BR.

-Ran

Smash Master
So I am considering running tournaments again. The only thing I do know is that work wise I am always off on Sundays., and the latest I can work on a Saturday is 6pm. Venue wise for a late Saturday tournament, I would need to find a new one. Dibbz ownership was never a fan of things running later into their actual business hours. Game wise, it will most likely be Melee, Project M, and Brawl.

Pm has me excited for Smash again, so I want to try to feature it. What do you guys want the most? I want to get more of the older crews back again for the millionth time. Once I can get a decent flow with attendence, we can look forwards to another Last.

:phone:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So I am considering running tournaments again. The only thing I do know is that work wise I am always off on Sundays., and the latest I can work on a Saturday is 6pm. Venue wise for a late Saturday tournament, I would need to find a new one. Dibbz ownership was never a fan of things running later into their actual business hours. Game wise, it will most likely be Melee, Project M, and Brawl.

Pm has me excited for Smash again, so I want to try to feature it. What do you guys want the most? I want to get more of the older crews back again for the millionth time. Once I can get a decent flow with attendence, we can look forwards to another Last.
I would be up for a P:M tournament. I won't spend money on Melee or Brawl anymore, it would be a waste of time. I can only come late on Sundays, though, but I can possibly make it if the P:M tourney starts at 1:30. I would much prefer Saturdays, by far.

Can't wait for the next LasT, it's been way too long. :)

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
BSP go for Saturday after this coming weekend plz. Is anyone still even really interested in Melee? Its been dead for a while now. How bout just P:M and Brawl tourneys?

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
I have to say I don't really have much motivation to spend money on Brawl anymore either.

Brawlman, you play P:M?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well... Just don't feel bad? I don't drink because I don't like the taste.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Wine is pretty good, but I rarely ever drink it. Only for special occasions and not enough to get drunk from. There's just so many more and better things to do than get drunk...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
well after you even begin to get drunk you don't even realize the taste anymore cuz your tastebuds go numb or some **** idk. its mainly just making it paste the first two beers or so.

D

Deleted member

i actually, literally enjoy the taste of most beer and good bourbon.

and if this actually happens ill probably just get a keg of bud light. **** tastes like water. everyone can drink it.

also for my birthday, i will definitely have a keg. and i expect everyone to attend. beer pong, ping pong, pool, maybe poker.

Top Bottom