• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Okuser

Smash Ace
In the great state of Louisiana you can carry a firearm just about anywhere; there are no prerequisites, it just has to be visible.

Your car is also an extension of your home, meaning you can have firearms loaded and visible within your car, anywhere.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
In the great state of Louisiana you can carry a firearm just about anywhere; there are no prerequisites, it just has to be visible.

Your car is also an extension of your home, meaning you can have firearms loaded and visible within your car, anywhere.
Sort of. There are plenty of places in Louisiana (just like everywhere) where you can't have a firearm, period (excluding police officers, etc). For example, LSU's campus. Not just the area of the campus, but there's a bubble around the campus where you can't carry as well. The funny thing about these "Gun-Free Zones" is they only apply to people who wouldn't shoot up the place to begin with.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Sort of. There are plenty of places in Louisiana (just like everywhere) where you can't have a firearm, period (excluding police officers, etc). For example, LSU's campus. Not just the area of the campus, but there's a bubble around the campus where you can't carry as well. The funny thing about these "Gun-Free Zones" is they only apply to people who wouldn't shoot up the place to begin with.
yea, the same places that concealed carrying is illegal are illegal for open carry. in Louisiana specifically churches are prohibited and campuses are gun-free too. then there are the obvious places like the state capitol building, law enforcement facilities, courthouses, polling places etc

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Yo panelist! We still doing this PR thing? If so then we should prolly get on that...
For the second morning in a row, someone has already posted literally EXACTLY what I had the intention of saying before I read the new posts.

This was copy pasted before I came here: "Brawl Power Ranking (Updated 3/28/12)"

And I was gonna be like "Bout that time again!"

But yeah, it is about that time, again.

D

Deleted member

So... Swords?

:phone:
It is illegal in all u.s. states.
All states have blade length restrictions. The southern states tend to be a little longer (5"-5.5") where more hunting and fishing is done. Where the northern states vary mostly between 3"-3.5"
Louisiana is restricted to 5"
Some knives are banned out right regaurdless of blade length (switch blades, butterfly knives, ect.)

D

Deleted member

if people want to come chill at my house and play pool and drink beer you can. we also have brawl melee and p:m but id rather it be less of a smash fest if possible. not mandie's house, but my tim kyle and phil's house.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
if people want to come chill at my house and play pool and drink beer you can. we also have brawl melee and p:m but id rather it be less of a smash fest if possible. not mandie's house, but my tim kyle and phil's house.
Smashfest at Taylor's? Boss

D

Deleted member

my tounge is numb from drinking hot whiskey for the past hour. youre all a bunch of ****ies. and the boards were ****ing boring today. **** you all. and goodnight

eet

Smash Ace
my tongue is numb from smoking blunts for the past 7 years. you're all a bunch of .. pretty okay guys. and the boards were better than i remember (i cant remember much). i love you all and good morning.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
my tounge is numb from drinking hot whiskey for the past hour. youre all a bunch of ****ies. and the boards were ****ing boring today. **** you all. and goodnight
my tongue is numb from smoking blunts for the past 7 years. you're all a bunch of .. pretty okay guys. and the boards were better than i remember (i cant remember much). i love you all and good morning.
Now if I ever hear breakfast vs alcohol again, this is being posted.

D

Deleted member

Please take my choosing to make a silly rediculous post that i made with no correlation to how much i was drinking (except for the numb tounge part) as a slight against Alcohol. That being said I think weed is better for a person than alcohol as well, assuming they have the mental capacity to handle it.

Top Bottom