• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
So can we stop saying c-ock, please? It got old really fast and it's really annoying seeing a page of nothing but c-ock on it.

kthxbai
You're a straight up cocksmith. I mean, you work on c3cks all day. And really, it's not getting old. It's just getting more awesome. Also, you said it too.

'V'

Smash Lord
Vaughn, don't argue with dumb people. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I know, right? At this point, I've pretty much developed a sense that all debaters are obnoxious trolls that like to bend logic in order to show how much their balls have dropped. It's whatever, though. I have a plan.

Ignore list updated.

Candul

Smash Cadet
I know, right? At this point, I've pretty much developed a sense that all debaters are obnoxious trolls that like to bend logic in order to show how much their balls have dropped. It's whatever, though. I have a plan.

Ignore list updated.
<3
shoopbopascoodle

Hyro

Smash Lord
Justins on his way back from hobo, i'm in a brawl mood. We'll probably be at dibbz around 11:00 if anyone wants to go

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I believe GameLAN is still around somewhere.
GameLan is out on Perkins by Acadian I think it is? It's by Bquick and all that. It's really a hole in the wall place now. You'll have a little shopping center that has an AT&T store and some other places, well right next to that (on the right) there's some buildings there, one of them is gamelan. It looks like they moved into a back alleyway.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I wold like to personally thank alcohal for allowing things to transpire tonight that would've not happened normally.... LOLA;SDLKFJALDSKJFLAJDSFLAKJDF

D

Deleted member

I wold like to personally thank alcohal for allowing things to transpire tonight that would've not happened normally.... LOLA;SDLKFJALDSKJFLAJDSFLAKJDF

Sounds like a drunk girl ****ed you and regretted it this morning.

:phone:

Top Bottom