• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
really? shreeveport? as long as i have at least one person to play with (:
In Shreveport, you're actually very close to the Dallas Scene. It's a three hour straight shot, so there will always be tournaments for you to go to if you want to do the drive. If you get a carpool monthly there, it's a great way to improve significantly.

soooo even melee player wise, is there anyone in NO thats able to house?
Most of the players in Nola aren't in situations that are going to allow them to house a big car pool. Like, I'm currently bumming a room from a friend until my town house is done getting renovated. @.@

-Ran

Smash Master
Sudai did it back in the day when he was in Ruston for college. It made him significantly better, and was part of the reason that he was the number 2 in the state in Brawl during the period that he cared about the game. There are many nice smashers in Dallas that will house when asked. Dallas has a large player base.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Also, sorry for the double post, but I'm selling a nice queen bed for cheap. Bought it for 800, willing to sell for 200 (willing to haggle, too). I need to get out of my apartment by friday.

D

Deleted member

It probably smells like a giant dog that doesn't like tall fat bearded men.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
Side bets on the Smash 4 info at E3?

Good?
Bad?
Ugly?

For real: Said info is going to dictate a lot imo...I'm hoping for the best.

D

Deleted member

so i finally got the dual screen set up and i think ima just blow everyone out the water and have 3 screens for no ****ing reason. this isnt some kind of smash jokephrase, i mean seriously, if youre not bill gates why the **** would you need 3 screens.

BSP

Smash Legend
Awww, nothing on Smash 4 :(

Wii U looks alright, but I probably won't be jumping to get one until I see something about Smash 4

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Awww, nothing on Smash 4 :(

Wii U looks alright, but I probably won't be jumping to get one until I see something about Smash 4
You shouldn't let 1 game in particular dictate whether you buy the console if there are other better games.

BSP

Smash Legend
With tournaments and the smash community, I don't think anything else will rival what Smash 4 would bring to the table...if it's decent that is.

I said I wouldn't be jumping to get one. I'll probably get it, but the stuff I saw doesn't make me think I need to get it on the first day or anything.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, if you're gonna get 3, may as well go with 4. You're either gonna spend a lot of money on a tri-head video card or have to spend basically the same buying two dual-headed cards.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'll just play the game at tourneys, WiiU not having an ethernet port makes it dead to me as a fighting game console since I can't be driving 50 miles every time I wanna play a human. Those usb adapters had more delay than my wifi when I tried them on wii.

'V'

Smash Lord
Good wifi is still wifi
This is absolutely true for every fighting game that has tried to go online yet. In fact, for most games in general, online has been subpar. The only franchise that has actually proved itself worthy of online play would have to be Mario Kart.

Top Bottom