• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

Raise your hand if you remember when I JV 5 stocked jio in Melee.
White power.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Don't lie jio. It was at dibbs. You played Gannon. It was hilarious. That's all I remember about it rly. But I do remember lee being there and laughing with me

D

Deleted member

lol you talking **** now that lee lives with you? even though you backed out of a money match 3 different times noob. ill take a 6 stock crew battle style match. each of you get 2 stocks and me and tim each get 3. you and sudai aint ****. its basically me and tim vs lee. rookies.

or if you actually have balls (which i know you don't after having backed out of 3 money matches that you previously acceppeted), you can take on me tim and kyle when kyle comes back on the 26th, everybody gets 4 stocks and you get *****. same outcome though, sorry.

eet

Smash Ace
lol I wasnt talking **** I just really thought itd be fun to do crews and the arbitrary teams are randomly kinda fair so though it'd actually be fun to play lol. or maybe we could do like a 3-4 man crews tournament with all the diff random people. itd be more fun than teams imo.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Taylor's such an angry guy.
I don't know who's living where anymore. ****. Can I say ****? Also, I don't think Hyro quit, I think he's been lurking until someone said $50 mm. Hustlin *****es.

Sudai

Stuff here
you and sudai aint ****. its basically me and tim vs lee. rookies.
Wait, wait, wait. Wasn't there a crew battle where YOU picked me for your team and told me "Look Sudai, you just have to take 1 stock off Lee and you did your job" and I took THREE. YA SCRUB! Wait for Kyle to come back and we'll whoop yo a'ss son. 12 stock house battle GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thundacats~

D

Deleted member

Let's put money on it.

Cockpower

Also as much as I really want Hyro to win that mm, gunner needs the money so much more

Top Bottom