• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

I'll take that bet taylor. But only if they actually play for $50. If it goes down because someone is scared then bet is off. And you better actually pay. Weird making a bet over the Internet.

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
Wait, wait, wait. Wasn't there a crew battle where YOU picked me for your team and told me "Look Sudai, you just have to take 1 stock off Lee and you did your job" and I took THREE. YA SCRUB! Wait for Kyle to come back and we'll whoop yo a'ss son. 12 stock house battle GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thundacats~
I remember that. I was on the same team as y'all, which speaks of the quality of competitor. Eet was highish so I beat him, if I recall. Coby finished me off. You played soooooo gay that match against Lee.

D

Deleted member

I remember that too but I don't remember when where or why we were having it in the first place

-Ran

Smash Master
It was at Dibbz. We failed at getting teams to happen, and so we got crews together since we wanted to do something. Last year, sometime in the summer.

D

Deleted member

Damn. I shouldve taken thomas' bet too. What y'all didnt realize is despite being Arabic, Hyro is basically a Jew. He wouldn't make a Huge bet he wasn't like 95% sure he could win. I was betting on his business sense, not his brawl game.

I accept PayPal, Checks in the mail, or cash in hand.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I watched CURLZ of all people beat hyro a few months ago in tournament. also the fact that hyro doesnt' even play and gunner has been playing hours daily for months. theres NO reason for him to have lost...

D

Deleted member

I'm sure hyro's been playing again since school let out. Doesn't take long to clean off the rust. Lee will admit how good Hyro used to be and probably is once again. Beastly.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Hyro's great. I'm not salty about losing...he was obviously playing much better than he was against Curlz...
Anyway good tourney....if more of you showed up.

-Ran

Smash Master
I watched CURLZ of all people beat hyro a few months ago in tournament. also the fact that hyro doesnt' even play and gunner has been playing hours daily for months. theres NO reason for him to have lost...
You have to realize how great Hyro used to be, consistently. That level of biness will always remain at some level.

Sudai

Stuff here
Man, I wanted to take the $10 on taylor but didn't see the post till too late.

Hyro does -not- play seriously unless he thinks he can make money doing so.

Also, yeah, it was at DIBBZ and I played way too gay that game. I had to though cause everyone thought I was so bad I could only maybe take one off Lee. lol

'V'

Smash Lord
I take it Oku**** made a side bet on Gunner for the money match against Hyro and lost? I can't see his posts since I put him on ignore, but looking at HJ's posts, I kinda got the gist of it.

Either way, bad decision. Get *****.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I kinda wanna mm u and **** the **** outta you in brawl...

...but nah.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Hahahahahahahaha I will mm you for any amout.

And yes y'all are right, gunner ****ing sucks and I shouldn't have bet on him lul!!

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
From what I can see, the newer crowd bet against the veteran Brawl player. lol... #YOLO
Thinking of a CI next week or two weeks from now...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, we had a McDonald's sandwich sidebet on something. What was it, do you remember?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Vets voted on Hyro & the new***s voted on Gunner. I love it! xD

Good **** on the victory Hyro.

Okuser, $50 MM? :]

Gunner, I still owe you $10 >.<

Top Bottom