• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
What if in like a thousand years there are internet archeologists, and some random dude has to read this whole thread and he writes a book cause it's that interesting and it becomes a best seller and it turns into a show about smash brothers.

Thatd be cool.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
once we get space travel, im gonna buy my own ship and fly around a black hole a bunch so that relative time slows down.

when i come back, ill be in the future. ill write the book myself. someone else will have to do the sitcom.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What if in like a thousand years there are internet archeologists, and some random dude has to read this whole thread and he writes a book cause it's that interesting and it becomes a best seller and it turns into a show about smash brothers.

Thatd be cool.
That would be epic. I've always lol'd at what they would think iPods were for.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I hope I don't run for office in ten years and my opponents find this page. They'll be like "do you want to vote for someone that did nothing but drink, ****, and ****?" Or, it might help my chances, I don't know.
If I'm alive in 1000 years I'll write the book on this.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Whatever I think you're talking about?! WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

Speaking of iPods, I wonder what songs the Bulls have on theirs after last night...

:phone:

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm scraping together a carpool for June 18th. There's a tournament in Daphne, AL that I want to attend. I have to pass through BR and Nola to get there. If someone wants to come let me know.

I have 2 seats left. First come first serve (if I like you) and Team SM has priority on seats. (Nickels, Fang, Swags)

Gas will be $15 UP FRONT.

The tournament can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302957

Savon

Smash Ace
Just got to DC. On the subway to the hotel now. Have fun smashing at dibbz. Adam if you are reading this and plan on going to dibbz, you can get the wii from the back room at my house. Just tell my mom

:phone:

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
bupbop who the hell wants to go to dibbz tonight me and eet and freddy might be going later today if anyone is gonna show

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm scraping together a carpool for June 18th. There's a tournament in Daphne, AL that I want to attend. I have to pass through BR and Nola to get there. If someone wants to come let me know.

I have 2 seats left. First come first serve (if I like you) and Team SM has priority on seats. (Nickels, Fang, Swags)

Gas will be $15 UP FRONT.

The tournament can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302957
I'll take a seat if there's still any.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Jio, I read your ****in sig and was like "that's some funny ****." I forgot I got drunk and wrote that.

And **** Alabama. And Texas.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
So who wants to train in smash 64 with me? All the smash 64 players I know are Cyphus, Zyfor...................... that about sums it up.

Top Bottom