• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Updated the main page. I think at tournaments for now on, we should get the e-mail addresses/phone numbers of any random person that comes. This way we can send them information as to when the next tournament is. Since I see Arcadia watching the thread, I played Brawl yesterday, and I somewhat enjoyed it.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Ran!
Wait Curlz, when are we gonna have a big tourney like TASOL or LasT, it's summer we have 3 months. That's more than enough time. Ran any thoughts? BR, Laffy, NO collab? Anyone else agree?

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm in talks with the Baton Rouge Laser Tag to host a big tournament for Melee/Brawl this summer. We're just trying to find a good date. I plan on putting money into the pot if OOS come and place.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait, you lost your job? last night?? wtf?!?!

my god, man... good luck with getting through this.

-Ran

Smash Master
Wow, that's miserable. I'm sorry that everything has added to such a vast amount of emotional weight. If you, or your siblings need anything, let me know. [504-427-4457] I can bring you to some Smash events as well to help get your mind off the subject. I've gone through divorces before, so I know how it's like.

BSP

Smash Legend
Sound good. I live right next to LT too. If you can, avoid june 26-july 2, i won't be here.

But if that's the best date, im just one person

@Jnig- You have my sympathies

eet

Smash Ace
Sucks about your job, Jnig. But, at least now you can focus on finding a much better job and in the meantime enjoy some summer time off with smash? : D

Sucks, also, about your parents. But **** happens. I don't think anyone thinks it's your fault or anything.

BSP

Smash Legend
are they seriously considering the divorce, or were they just caught in the rage of the moment?

Hopefully they don't split, divorce is awful.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
JNig, I'm sorry to hear about all of that dude. Best wishes and good luck with your endeavors.

Ran, sounds good. Hmm, maybe mid-July or last week of? June just seems kinda short notice y'know. I'm free for the summer pretty much.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I actually got an idea for the email stuff, but it'll take execution from all the TOs for it to work out.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ran, avoid the time between June 3rd and August 20th. That's bad for me.

JNig, **** sucks. Just remember that after a while life'll be all gravy again.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm in talks with the Baton Rouge Laser Tag to host a big tournament for Melee/Brawl this summer. We're just trying to find a good date. I plan on putting money into the pot if OOS come and place.
Another LasT? ... I think I might've just died. Please, please do another LasT. :O

Hey guys it's been a while. I figured I should let you all know what's been up.

It all started when I lost my job at the movie theater.
A couple came in and asked for a popcorn. The lady said she wanted no butter but the man said extra butter. I brought them the popcorn back with extra butter. She got angry and started yelling. She called me, and I quote, "incompetent". I explained to her that her boyfriend had told me to put extra butter on it and in the typical relationship the man makes all the decisions, BUT I was apparently wrong this time because I could clearly tell who was wearing the pants by the way he was shying into the corner when she began her tantrum. Then I got fired.

When I got home that same night, I found out both of my dogs contracted a serious virus and they only have 2 weeks left before we have to put them to sleep.

These events combined led into numerous arguments by my annoying siblings and ultimately an enormous fight between my parents which ended in my dad backhanding my mom. They are now filing for divorce.

And I'm having car trouble. I doubt I could make it anywhere even if I tried.
>< That's terrible, Jnig... have you talked to either one of your parents about it? And even though it seems like a domino effect, it really was not your fault. All of those events were situational and they may have happened at the same time, but they still were caused by an outside reason. I really hope things clear up for you and that things get better asap. ><

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I think the Last should be in July, it's just a matter of making it happen. And with both Melee and Brawl, it might attract more Oos players. Probably the last week of July. 30th?
Before school starts again. Flounda PM me your email idea.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hahaha you sweet *** *****es!

First evs 3 inch
Then batto the gf beater
And now the fall of jnig

Who's next? Bahahahahaha

Savon

Smash Ace
Damn John. Harsh?

Also, hilarious gfaqs quote.

'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit

BSP

Smash Legend
Dropped my spot in Curlz' carpool for that Alabama tournament. Kinda far IMO for just a local with no big names.

So tell Curlz if you want to go.

I'm pumped for CI this week. I'm ironing out the bugs in my sonic so I'll be ready.

Top Bottom