• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
reasons curlz is a faggot:

- tried to kick me out of some gay anime convention tourny when i went to the bathroom
- expected me to do abuncha graphic design work for free on some album in a band he already failed in and quit
- asks if anyone in br wants to go to a tourny, picks terribad brawl players from laffy instead. (scumbag curlz)

-Ran

Smash Master

- tried to kick me out of some gay anime convention tourny when i went to the bathroom
- expected me to do abuncha graphic design work for free on some album in a band he already failed in and quit
- asks if anyone in br wants to go to a tourny, picks terribad brawl players from laffy instead. (scumbag curlz)
The best part of waking up, is salt in your cup.

Curlz

Smash Lord

But just to make a Curlz-scene. I'll explain myself anyway.

-Who takes 45 minutes in the bathroom? Unless you had to take a major ****, you should not have been gone for that long. The bracket was held up for 30 minutes due to you being absent, and even after being gone for so long, I let you play out your match because I'm such a good friend.
-I asked if you could do the designs for me. I was willing to pay and you COULD have said no. Its mot like I begged and begged for you to make them for me. And I quit because I'm starting up college soon so I won't have time to keep up with the band thing much.
-The carpool thing...... I'm just an *******. Brawl > Melee for me. So I want LA to have good representation.

:phone:

eet

Smash Ace
Lol Yeah, I think still playing Brawl is just admitting that you dont want to or are unable to develop tech skill or (arguably) higher level mind games. Or maybe they just like colorful character models.

Anyway, Ima go get high and stop bashing ppl for liking brawl (nah Ill jus do it offline)

D

Deleted member

also hosting a tournament but not hosting melee. i think brawl is absolutely ******** but if i was hosting a melee tournament and i knew at least 8 people wanted me to host brawl as well, i would host brawl as well. and he used to have "play and trade tournament operator" (or something similar) as an occupation on facebook. who does that lol. silly.

oh wait is this smashboards? i thought this was trollcurlzboards.

on a different note lets talk about this:
so if you are arrogant internally but never show it and just act like a cool *** mother ****er, then no one has a problem with you.
1. is it possible to do that? 2. i dont like outwardly arrogant people.

-Ran

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone that came to Dibbz and played. It was really fun. I'll set the events for the tournament next month, and try to drum up some good attendance. I was really glad that both Houma and BR made it. <3

Crew battle was fun too.

D

Deleted member

:( welp im off on saturdays until the end of summer starting next week so ill be there next time

-Ran

Smash Master
Thanks, I look forwards to seeing you. I'll probably have a few smashfests at Dibbz every two weeks for the summer, with a venue fee of a dollar [or two] to pay for the tvs. Then have the last Saturday as the tournament.

Or maybe, Smashfest + Team tournament, then Singles tournament at the end of the month. Could be good.

BSP

Smash Legend
Thanks to everyone that came to Dibbz and played. It was really fun. I'll set the events for the tournament next month, and try to drum up some good attendance. I was really glad that both Houma and BR made it. <3

Crew battle was fun too.
No one told me :(

At Chinese Inn, would anyone with a GC controller mind if I used it during bracket stuff?

Mine works, but the left side seems to be losing sensitivity and it's not picking up my dash inputs 100% of the time which are extremely vital. I'll try to get another one before CI, but some backup would be appreciated.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yo sorry bsp, i woulda brought you, but i had a bunch of **** in the back seat of my truck, so i could only fit tura.

Tea House Legend

Smash Rookie
Hi guys,this is Ch3f,some of you might know me from the lafayette melee tourneys,if not,the other black guy that is with mychal lol,anyways iam moving to grambling for college which as you know is up north so wanted to know if they are or if anyone knows any smashers up north that play melee,i know Ken moved alexandria and iam gonna hit him up on that,but if anyone can get back to me on that that would be great

-Ran

Smash Master
Most of the people that are up North don't really communicate with us too much. You can try and contact Wiggins. Last year he was trying to set up a Melee/Brawl scene, but I don't know how it panned out.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I know I'm a little late on this, but can someone update the front page. Remember guys, CI is this Saturday. If you're bringing things, keep up with them please. Remember to bring set-ups but at the same time remember that we'll need TVs if we plan to have everything. 1-2 power strips are needed as well. Hope you guys have fun.

:phone:

Top Bottom