• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sorry, not believing in any new Super Smash Bros. until it's officially announced.

Plus, it's going to be for the next system, which may not even have gamecube controller capabilities. If you're stuck with only wii remote and nunchuck, then lol...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
"There are three Smash Bros. games out now, but even if I ever had a chance at another one, I doubt we'll ever see one that's as geared toward hardcore gamers as Melee was." - Masahiro Sakurai

Remember this when thinking about Smash 4. Pessimism ftw.

BSP

Smash Legend
"There are three Smash Bros. games out now, but even if I ever had a chance at another one, I doubt we'll ever see one that's as geared toward hardcore gamers as Melee was." - Masahiro Sakurai

Remember this when thinking about Smash 4. Pessimism ftw.
In smash 4, there's going to be a 10% chance of tripping, and get up with no invinc. frames, with every move, including midair jumps

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I saw that one too. My mom doesn't like me wearing graphic tees and won't let me buy it though... *****.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have like 6 and its all I wear. She won't let me get any more.

Savon

Smash Ace
Dude wtf? I mean really. Of all things parents have rules about. No staying out late, no girls over, curfew, booty shorts and makeup for daughters. But GRAPHIC TEES? Next thing you know parents are gonna say no popped collars because it makes you look like a ****buccus

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
my mom was like "your sister says you need new shorts, and plain solid t-shirts, and sperries" and i was like "BUT THEN ILL LOOK LIKE A TOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Dude, your mom won't let you wear graphic tees, and your sister decides your fashion. You need to pimp slap somebody in that household. Let them know that you're a f!cking man.

Sudai

Stuff here
Dude, your mom won't let you wear graphic tees, and your sister decides your fashion. You need to pimp slap some body in that household. Let them know that you're a f!cking man.

It needed to be said twice. Not just once then quoted.

Savon

Smash Ace

This is just for good measure. Third times the charm. We care about you BSL, and because we care we are encouraging you to drop your male reproductive juice sacks and step up your testosterone game.

Savon

Smash Ace
This thread is now the thread of harsh truths. I lol'd hard at Johns pic. 30% of women might need to shut the **** up, but 100% of BSLs balls need to drop to take command of his house. We need to make a list of all the manly items he needs to collect and send him on a nation wide quest to find them all.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i wear whatever i want, my mom just doesnt let me buy whatever i want. i still have my graphic tees, and until theyre gone, im not wearing anything else.

Turazrok

Smash Master
BSL has like 431793 sisters who are all in college. :/ Or medschool. Or married.

Savon

Smash Ace
Been on his train all day. Starting to get bored. Gonna open my Oreos in a lil bit, hopefully I can keep them all to myself. It will all be over tomorrow morning

Top Bottom