• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Winnar

Smash Lord
RjP! :D

Still repping that brawl falcon?

If I can physically be there (surgery recovery and all that), then I'll definitely go

link to the thread?

-Ran

Smash Master
My personal view on the subject is that people need to keep stuff under the table, and not tell fifty people what they are doing with their own money. People like to brag too much on how smart they are being. However, as a scene we need to shape up, and be more manly.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so we get to brag about how manly we are, but not about how much we make or how smart we are?

-Ran

Smash Master
Yup. If you're going to split, keep that **** under lock and key. People are too proud to say that they are doing things in our community. It needs to be taboo.

Sudai

Stuff here
My personal view on the subject is that people need to keep stuff under the table, and not tell fifty people what they are doing with their own money. People like to brag too much on how smart they are being. However, as a scene we need to shape up, and be more manly.
Wtf are you talking about? Awesome, got ninja'd.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's from the link, they are now trying to discipline players that split, bracket manipulate, etc at the major events that use the Unity Rule list. They're trying to clean up the game.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio Rozay likes this.

Seriously though, those *****s stupid for running their mouths about that **** all the time. I'm not one to judge people for doing illegal activities, but they might as well offer to smoke a gar with a cop.

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm not going to get hyped at all for a new Smash game. My imagination writes checks reality bounces. =(

Savon

Smash Ace
New smash? That sounds cute. I wonder what they are going to do when it comes to newcomers though.

I do not know that many new nintendo only franchises that have characters that would fit into smash. Either way i am sure it will work out and if this is real it will be kickass.

Hyro

Smash Lord
how can u tell? looks legit to me. but super smash bros. clash is a 10x better name.

SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I bought a PS3 for Mortal Kombat. Even though my stepdad had a PS3, I was at college and didn't feel like waiting. Now that I've beat the game and there's 2 ps3's here, I don't need mine anymore. So I'm selling it.
:awesome:

Bought it for $285. Selling it all for $250 (or make an offer that I'ma deny). If you wanna buy it, text me at 504-444-5133 and I'll take it off of ebay before it sells. Do it quick tho, it's the cheapest price on there lol.
:awesome:

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Winnar, I live with Taylor. You can come lose to him and then decide to chicken out on your match with me if you want. I don't really need your money I just want to beat your *** since you think LA is garbage. If you insist on giving me your money though thats cool with me too.

D

Deleted member

kyle is trolling, he's really a nice guy. also, just in case you weren't kidding about accepting, you shouldnt mm him for 100$.
5-20$ is much more reasonable.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Okay this is the last time I'm going to solicit lol. I sold everything I own on ebay and made about a grand. These are the only things I have left. I lowered all the prices on everything. I'm not saying I'm going to accept them, but you can make offers too. Hos on my **** cuz I look like santa. I'm bringing my sack to dibbz this saturday and selling the stuff there.

So far I'm holding on to the SP for tura and the Zelda Collector's Edition for BSP.

GAMES

All games come with complete original packaging including case, manuals, inserts and discs.

Metal Gear Solid (PS) - $5
Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS) - $5
Soul Calibur II (GC) - $5
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2) - $5
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PS2) - $5
Max Payne (PS2) - $5
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PS2) - $5
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (PS2) - $5
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) - $5
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (PS) - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP) - $10
Heart of Darkness (PS) - $15
Kingdom Hearts (PS2) - $15
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (GC) - $15
Wii Play (Wii) - $15
Wii Zapper + Link's Crossbow Training (Wii) - $15
Star Fox: Adventures (GC) - $15
Star Fox: Assault (GC) - $15
Star Fox: Command (DS) - $15
Pokemon Pearl (DS) - $20
Classic NES Series: Metroid (GBA) - $20
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC) + GBA/GC Cable - $25
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (GC) - $30
Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA) - $35
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA) - $40
Legend of Legaia (PS) + Guide - $40
Cubivore (GC) - $50

SUPER DUPER PACKAGE DEALS

Starfox Adventures (GC), Starfox Assault (GC) & Starfox Command - $35 (save $10!!!)
Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA) + Classic NES Series: Metroid (GBA) - $50 (save $5!!!)
All PS2 games above - $40 - (save $5!!!)

Hurry! These offers end never!

Other Stuff

Link Rubber Thingy - $3
DS Case - $3
Zelda Pin Set - $5
Zelda Cel Art - $5
Brawl Strategy Guide - $5
Wind Waker Strategy Guide - $5
Other Wind Waker Strategy Guide - $5
Broken Original NDS (works but top screen is cracked) - $15
GBA SP - $25
The Ocarina of Time - $30

D

Deleted member

hyro are you sure you arent jewish?

also::
why the hell do you own:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2) - $5

Hyro

Smash Lord
im not jewish, im 19 and ive never had a car. id sell my mom if shipping wasnt so expensive.

and um..........uhhhhhh.....i have no proper john so ima stick with the classic my dog ate my homework

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Why on earth did you stoop so low as to buy a Brawl strategy guide...that **** requires no strategy at all. **** you have 3 strategy guides...if a Gamestop clerk ever asks me to buy the strategy guide with the game again, b/c he thinks it's "great to have" then I'm stabbin the **** outta him.

Oh yea and
Look! Two men beating off! And you just went out of your way to see it...smh

Savon

Smash Ace
He is obviously a crack addict now. That explains his sudden need to get fast cash. That or he has a girlfriend that is ****in expensive.

Top Bottom