• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
Anyone know a good way to check and see if your GCN controller is still performing well? I feel like mine's starting to bite the dust unfortunately.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
That I did not deny. You said I was theorycrafting when I wasn't.

How much?
You theorycrafted by theorizing that Leafeon is viable in ou play. I said read better because I clearly said $10 for the match. Gonna be tough since you know 5/6 of my teams members.

Edit: BSP just toss it out and get a TE fightstick and marvel 3. That way u don't have to worry about ur gc controller not working.
:phone:

Savon

Smash Ace
Not gonna lie. Melee is pretty fun when you are not playing somebody ****loads better than you. Mura gonna help me get into Melee ganon. STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Not gonna lie. Melee is pretty fun when you are not playing somebody ****loads better than you. Mura gonna help me get into Melee ganon. STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!
We still have a mm.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah I still use green text, wanna fight about it? You can set ur text to be automatically a certain color. All the pinks were bad so I rock the green now.

What's this MSF thing? Any relation to Sexy Ryu's ****fest?
Lmao, and yeah, I know. I already set it to always be blue.

And lmao @ what's MSF XD I'll get it organized eventually. If I'm lucky, I can get it done during next spring break.

D

Deleted member

trey is probably still the worst. or atleast will be once again soon enough.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
You theorycrafted by theorizing that Leafeon is viable in ou play. I said read better because I clearly said $10 for the match. Gonna be tough since you know 5/6 of my teams members.:phone:
Never said that.

You did say $10............

Done. How do you want to do it? DS, PO?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ok so the next CI will be June 4th, we're hosting a Brawl and Melee tourney for whoever's interested. Please bring set-ups! Also if anyone has MK or MvC for 360, bring it...hell we may even have a tourney for either of those as well. We want this to be fun, we want to have a good turnout, and even chill like the old times.

Also I'm probably not entering any tourneys b/c I don't really care much anymore, maybe 2v2 if we decide to do it, but yea. If I do enter, it will be for the sole purpose of eliminating ppl and then suiciding 6 times in a row because I feel like it.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Never said that.

You did say $10............

Done. How do you want to do it? DS, PO?
PO, I ain't got time to do all that **** on DS.

Ok so the next CI will be June 4th, we're hosting a Brawl and Melee tourney for whoever's interested. Please bring set-ups! Also if anyone has MK or MvC for 360, bring it...hell we may even have a tourney for either of those as well. We want this to be fun, we want to have a good turnout, and even chill like the old times.

Also I'm probably not entering any tourneys b/c I don't really care much anymore, maybe 2v2 if we decide to do it, but yea. If I do enter, it will be for the sole purpose of eliminating ppl and then suiciding 6 times in a row because I feel like it.

I <3 Chinese Inn. Everett, 360 is the standard for MvC3. I'm sure you've noticed that when a lot of **** happens when playing MvC3 on PS3 the games starts to slowdown. That doesn't happen on 360. I'm bringing PS3 anyway since that's all I have.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I only said 360 b/c David is always nice enough to let us use his and pretty much what Jio said. Seeing as how he's bringing his PS3 I guess it isn't a problem, but if that's the case we'll need more TVs for everything. Also the Mortal Kombat offer still stands too even if it is just friendlies. And what Saphy said, PM is welcome as well. Just remember to bring set-ups and etc. to make this all possible. I want everyone to enjoy themselves.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure you've noticed that when a lot of **** happens when playing MvC3 on PS3 the games starts to slowdown. That doesn't happen on 360.
You talkin bout online? 360 has slowed down on me before. I can't guarantee that my opponent's connection didn't **** up at the exact moment that a lot of **** happened and that's what caused it to be slow, though. I do agree that 360 is better.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
You talkin bout online? 360 has slowed down on me before. I can't guarantee that my opponent's connection didn't **** up at the exact moment that a lot of **** happened and that's what caused it to be slow, though. I do agree that 360 is better.
Nah locally. For example XFCing HSF always causes slowdown on PS3. I don't mind it much but in tourney play people hate it.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lulu a ***** LOL jk.

I'd also like to propose myself as the worst melée player as I like to use ness and Kirby and have only some tech skill at the game.

Also today looks pretty clear, got power back last night. I fly the hell out of here about 6 tomorrow so hopefully it'll stay calm till then. xP

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
PO, I ain't got time to do all that **** on DS.

I <3 Chinese Inn. Everett, 360 is the standard for MvC3. I'm sure you've noticed that when a lot of **** happens when playing MvC3 on PS3 the games starts to slowdown. That doesn't happen on 360. I'm bringing PS3 anyway since that's all I have.
ok gotta make an account.

Never noticed, too busy ******.

Sudai

Stuff here
My overall enjoyment of the story was lessened by the fact that it's been circulated around the internet 30billion times over the course of the past 10 years.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I would've enjoyed the story more if it has less to do with religion and more to do with ******s. Hell, Cyphus has better thought-provoking stories just posting on SWF. Who all is goin to Tim's?

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
My overall enjoyment of the story was lessened by the fact that you all bi.

10didntreadorwatch's

oh yeah bsl, mommy isn't an MD, she's a pharmacy doctor, so a PhD. Lol.

Top Bottom