• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hippo gets ss up as ur ninetales runs away with all nine tails between it's legs. Bulky swampert lawls at blaziken while in sand. Ferrothorn eats +6 leaf blades for a midnight snack. Stall teams have every weakness covered.

Edit: googled the newest ban list and yeah flounda ur stuff is old. Blaziken is ou, swift swim and rain dance are legit. That's why rain da bess.

:phone:
Link? That Smogon one is the most current one. You're probably looking @ PO or some other site.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lol, blaziken is banned last I checked. Speed boost + flame charge = speed +2 every turn while still attacking. >.<

I'm also officially married to a doctor... But I'm at a seminar in St. Louis, MO, and a tornado hit hard right near here... My plane last night fell like 100 ft... Pray for me please. T_T

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Lol, blaziken is banned last I checked. Speed boost + flame charge = speed +2 every turn while still attacking. >.<

I'm also officially married to a doctor... But I'm at a seminar in St. Louis, MO, and a tornado hit hard right near here... My plane last night fell like 100 ft... Pray for me please. T_T

You okay? Don't die plz.

Bulky Gliscor w/ Fling pretty much shuts Blaziken down though. I'm sure someone can find another counter.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
ok im back from hangout and i REALLY wanna play some smash. i wanna see martha first but after that it is smash time ma nannas. im gunna be watchin my parents house for the next few days so we can play there if anyone wants but i also can drive anywhere. let's have a largish (multi-setup) gathering soon. if anyone is down i say tomorrow evening about 5 or 6 til everyone is tired of playing. then we can just chill or w/e or you can leave obviously. Gasmatron activate!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Tim, where do you live? Is it down Jefferson? Cuz I just moved to the end of Esson and that would be boss.

I'm convinced this ********** posting bull**** is either Curlz or Taylor talking to himself. Both scenarios seem ********. Can I say that?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

you have to live, cause youre my adoptive parents. i would be devestated. your waifu got an M.D.?

D

Deleted member

okay when and where
baton rouge, when ever, my house is cool. 511 laurie lynn drive, 70819.
10$, if i win you dont have to pay (since you drove and spent gas $$)

im off work tues, wed, and thurs, so literally when ever is cool. you can stay the night if you want as well. and anyone else is invited too. good old fashioned smash fest. winnar gets to pick the day since hes the guest.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
**** you man. We could drink and play sex games.

Edit: BTdub, that was the fastest response I've ever seen.

Double Edit: Everyone go to Tim's tomm. Unless you suck, then don't ****in go. And **** you

BSP

Smash Legend
drizzle with swift swim is pretty legit

So any carpools going to NOM this weekend? I'm gonna be done with school, finally...for this year

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ice Mann come to Nola on Wednesday and we can get hammered at the bulldog and keep the awesome glasses they have. Everybody else over 21 is invited. Have to 21 cuz they id HARD!

Everett, pokemon money match $10. Gonna show u why sunny day is bad.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Did day ***** really just use fling?
Wait, are you really still using green text?

Lmao.

Also, sorry about MSF, it would've worked but no one got back to me in time. My computer teacher said I could still come back as an alum and host a smash fest in the tech room if I wanted to, which I definitely plan on doing.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Ice Mann come to Nola on Wednesday and we can get hammered at the bulldog and keep the awesome glasses they have. Everybody else over 21 is invited. Have to 21 cuz they id HARD!

Dude, if you're serious I might have to ride by Wed and get smashed. I just need to find a place to stay. BR has a Bulldog too that has the same deal on Wednesdays. I hate typing out the word Wednesday. Pick a shorter word for something we're gonna spend 1/7 of our life on.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Sunny day is a terrible mechanic. Fire is a terrible defensive type and grass is a terrible offensive type. Theorycraft all u want but Blaziken would be about the only thing that does work on that team. I use fling for lawl factor since the damage is garb. Did day ***** really just use fling?

You are super delusional. I didn't theorycraft at all. You just got funnier.

How much and Blaziken yay or nay?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Wait, are you really still using green text?

Lmao.

Also, sorry about MSF, it would've worked but no one got back to me in time. My computer teacher said I could still come back as an alum and host a smash fest in the tech room if I wanted to, which I definitely plan on doing.
Yeah I still use green text, wanna fight about it? You can set ur text to be automatically a certain color. All the pinks were bad so I rock the green now.

What's this MSF thing? Any relation to Sexy Ryu's ****fest?

That ***** was an n-word by the way Bradford.

Winnar

Smash Lord
baton rouge, when ever, my house is cool. 511 laurie lynn drive, 70819.
10$, if i win you dont have to pay (since you drove and spent gas $$)

im off work tues, wed, and thurs, so literally when ever is cool. you can stay the night if you want as well. and anyone else is invited too. good old fashioned smash fest. winnar gets to pick the day since hes the guest.
**** yes I love how you think. The main problem I have right now is that I'm getting HARDCORE SURGERY done on my left foot Wednesday morning, but hopefully I will be able to crutches around within a week or two. We'll have to see I guess :(

I'll pm you my number though and we'll figure out when we can do smash stuff once my surgery stuff gets taken care of

Top Bottom