• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to smash tomorrow text me 337-224-1028. Bring a gamecube and we can have two setups. And bring your own controller if you come, cuz mine ***innnnn suckkkkk.

Hyro

Smash Lord
sure I won't be mean and so you can bring me a birthday present.

don't forgot my ****ing money tho.

Infertile_G.O.A.T.225

Smash Rookie
Anyone in the Baton Rouge area play mele? I'm the best I know in Texas now I'm here and I want to beat everyone. Is there anything coming up? Can we take red turtleshells off though? I hate those.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but if you turn off red turtle shells, yoshi is like top tier. the red shells are the only thing that make it fair for everyone.

if anything, ONLY red shells should be on.

D

Deleted member

Anyone in the Baton Rouge area play mele? I'm the best I know in Texas now I'm here and I want to beat everyone. Is there anything coming up? Can we take red turtleshells off though? I hate those.
lol whut? supa troll? who made a new acc to try and be hilarious.

-Ran

Smash Master
Smashfest at Dibbz on Saturday. From 11am to 6pm. After which, people can pay for the Tvs they are on. I'm taking the usual venue fee to pay for the Tvs. Everyone can chill out, play whatever they want from MVC3 to Melee to Brawl. I'll probably run a few small one dollar tournaments, if I'm feeling like it.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
I heard blaziken w/ speed boost was banned, then I heard Ninetales w/drought and Politoed w/drizzle was banned.

Some banlists i've seen have blaziken w/speed boost banned, some not.
All banlists I've seen have Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team banned
I haven't seen any banlists banning Ninetales w/ Drought, but I've read a few discussions.

So, Blaziken yay or nay?
Leafeon w/ Chlorrophyl + Swords Dance ftw?
Also, Growth becomes awesome in sun.

ChKn

Smash Ace
For those of you interested in playing on our OU ladder or in any of our OU tournaments, here is the running list of our bans:

Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves
All moves that increase Evasion only (Double Team, Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold)

Abilities
Moody
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Species
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom
That's it. Only Swift Swim+Drizzle are banned.

Blaizken is banned.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I looked at smogon and blaziken is ou. Leafeon has an *** movepool. Sunny day is an *** environment.

Rain > sandstorm >>> hail > trick room > sunny day IMO.

Rain is broken good now.

Flounda I'm pretty sure that's outdated.

:phone:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio I would **** you.

Sweep you with Leafeon and/or Blaziken.

8 turns with swift swim is fking broken.
Hippo gets ss up as ur ninetales runs away with all nine tails between it's legs. Bulky swampert lawls at blaziken while in sand. Ferrothorn eats +6 leaf blades for a midnight snack. Stall teams have every weakness covered.

Edit: googled the newest ban list and yeah flounda ur stuff is old. Blaziken is ou, swift swim and rain dance are legit. That's why rain da bess.

:phone:

Top Bottom