• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
We haven't had a CI in like 3 months I heard there was going to be a CI in may 3rd or 4th week. I think br is lacking in tournaments now. You guys think I should host some?

I have a pretty big Living room.
i think you should. I have like 3 friends that would join it as well as me

ChKn

Smash Ace
Note to self:

Never make tournaments 2 full months before the actual tournament, unless it's major.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I'll talk to my mom about it. I have 1 big Tv in my living room and about 2 others I can move to the living room. You all shouldnt have to bring any. I'll try to have some Blazeblue and mvc3 side events to. I have both.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Play N Trade of BR will have a brawl tourney on May 7th, someone make a thread

BSP

Smash Legend
Why don't you make it since you're the one who's in contact with them?

I could if you want me to though, but I'll need the details like entry fee, time, etc.

And will we, the smashers, be handling the money or will PnT be gay again?

BSP

Smash Legend
If I can get a ride and nothing unexpected comes up, yeah.

So how is NOM going?

Oh yeah, yet another instance of me being left out. I qualified for state last week, and my mom notices the paper covers the regional meet. I'm listed as one of the qualifiers, but not as one of the "key low place finishes" that helped to win the meet >_< Only me and one other field qualifier weren't mentioned. What is up with this lol

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
So... Liu Kang's fatality is turning into a dragon, biting someone in half, swallowing them, then turning back into a human. Ew?

Savon

Smash Ace
My mom is on my back about Dibbz now because of riding back with Jio. Prob not gonna be able to go back to Dibbz. Bah bumbug.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Fun tourney despite small turnout. A few things were left behind that I have in my possesion.

-Tub of peanut butter bars (bars are gonna be gone by the time you get it) - Coby
-Wii power cord and AV cables, unknown owner
-Black GC Controller, slightly worn analog stick
-Pink Shades

Lemme know if they belong to you.

-Ran

Smash Master
My mom is on my back about Dibbz now because of riding back with Jio. Prob not gonna be able to go back to Dibbz. Bah bumbug.
So, it's okay when a white guy drops you off, risking his life in the East, but when Jio does, she has a problem? =/

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Your mom's racist. Don't she know Jio is a ****in boss. She would've really hated if I dropped you off. i would've ***** you and sold you crack.

eet

Smash Ace
Yeah that does seem like blatant stereotyping lol. Also dont you have a kid? why is your mom dictating what you do? I take it you have no money. <3

edit, wait does he have a kid? or is that the other black dude...

also, melee results?

Savon

Smash Ace
My mom was not home when Ran dropped me off, but she saw it was Jio and then proceeded to start asking 1 million questions and *****ing and blah blah blah blah blah. I don't go out and party/smoke/drink and **** like everybody else yet my mom is still all on a ***** nuts. I was ****ING PLAYING SMASH!!! Wth does she think I do? The kid thing was a troll.

She basically pulls the whole you are about to be on your own point whenever I mess up on something, but if I do something she does not like she says that I am not grown yet. She pulled the latter last night. If this money for Loyola comes through to stay on campus I am so done with her and all the nonsense I put up with living with her.

D

Deleted member

probably avery/kyle tied 5th. then tim/idk tied 7th
lee also used falcon, marth, dk, g&w. lol

Curlz

Smash Lord
When is TSL2?

I'm going to be starting up tournaments in BR for you nubs who don't know what to do.

Lafayette Smash is now sponsored. The next LOST is going to have a $50 Cash Bonus. You can expect to see alot more Lafayette Players at tournies because our sponsor pays for our gas to travel.

I'm better than everyone. I'm accepting MMs from anyone that isn't #3 or higher on the PR.

/end

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I suck the most ****. I'm accepting MMs from anyone that isn't #3 or higher on the PR.

/end
I won't MM you. I will have a drinkin match with you. Take a shot every time you lose a stock. Second match, we get to pick each others characters (and we'll be drunk, so we won't be ****s about it). Same thing with the shots. If it goes to a third match, we both take a shot when a stock is taken. I'll read this tomorrow when I'm sober to see if that makes any sense.

Edit: There ain't enough Chrises (sp?) and Haggars online. How the **** do you pluralize Chris? Chris'?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I won't MM you. I will have a drinkin match with you. Take a shot every time you lose a stock. Second match, we get to pick each others characters (and we'll be drunk, so we won't be ****s about it). Same thing with the shots. If it goes to a third match, we both take a shot when a stock is taken. I'll read this tomorrow when I'm sober to see if that makes any sense.

Edit: There ain't enough Chrises (sp?) and Haggars online. How the **** do you pluralize Chris? Chris'?
*like s*

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
osama bin laden is deeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Top Bottom