• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

someone ban bomber for that ****. dont EVER post some gay **** like that again or i will personally come kick your *** and record it for iceman's viewing pleasure.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow

House party

My house

BYOB, Bring DTF's, Bring setups.

Its only me and my brother, everyone else is at Panama beach. Make it happen.

256-4829 for info.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Did anyone go to dibbz?

:phone:

Everett, is that 225 or 504 or what?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'll have to pass on NOM. AP tests coming

:phone:
F!ck AP tests. Why would I pass a test for college credit when I could just take that class again in college and it be easy because I already know all the material? I took APUSH last year, and when it came time for the test I slept to through the entire thing and wrote the lyrics of the Fresh Prince theme song for all the essays. I've got an AP Calc test coming up next week, and I might do the same for that ****.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yo since TSL is in a few weeks, I want to know who is coming. EGL and I are advertising for it, so hopefully there will be a decent amount of people that will show.

DAV Look at ur TXT!!!!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
license to drive around anytime that isnt between 11PM and 5AM, which are the only cool times to drive around anyway.

Top Bottom