• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is going to nom from br or laffy, could i get in the carpol?

BSP

Smash Legend
ok I'm considering NOM since I did so well on the Practice AP test...any carpools found yet?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I just got my license. And I own a car.

Give me ~5 months for carpools to start.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Depending on the success of TSL2 May 14th, I'll try to see if I can bump up the timeslot for the tournament, if there's enough demand. I would like to run pools(and have more time to do so, as opposed to running the tournament super late) if there's enough setups from TSL2 and forward, but I want to get your input on it.

BSP

Smash Legend
yeah, BR isn't making it lol

We need to have stuff here instead since we're obviously shackled here. CI is starting back up soon right?

I think Facey is looking back into PnT.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
We haven't had a CI in like 3 months I heard there was going to be a CI in may 3rd or 4th week. I think br is lacking in tournaments now. You guys think I should host some?

I have a pretty big Living room.

Top Bottom