• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

is he really? or has he been dead for a while? i struggle so much with the media.

D

Deleted member

I won't MM you. I will have a drinkin match with you. Take a shot every time you lose a stock. Second match, we get to pick each others characters (and we'll be drunk, so we won't be ****s about it). Same thing with the shots. If it goes to a third match, we both take a shot when a stock is taken. I'll read this tomorrow when I'm sober to see if that makes any sense.

Edit: There ain't enough Chrises (sp?) and Haggars online. How the **** do you pluralize Chris? Chris'?
this is a very open ended game. you can be really good at smash, or a really good drinker. the most pro player would be beast at both.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
its a new thing apparently. obama's going to say something tonight, if the media is correct.

D

Deleted member

yeah i saw it on the news a minute ago. also i watched the 60 minutes on 2012. world wide cataclysm or the best money scam of all time? donno

ChKn

Smash Ace
"Bin Laden must have had his actual location listed on his PSN account."

Here come the jokes.

Sudai

Stuff here
I saw "Usama Bin Laden" is dead on CNN or something. Iunno, was on a diff channel by the time I walked through the room again, but it definitely said Usama.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
"Bin Laden must have had his actual location listed on his PSN account."

Here come the jokes.
No kidding, there's already an @OsamaInHell twitter where he's posting from hell.

Apparently a navy seal killed him with 1 bullet to the head action movie style. I predict this raid being a downloadable content mission for call of duty black ops

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
No kidding, there's already an @OsamaInHell twitter where he's posting from hell.

Apparently a navy seal killed him with 1 bullet to the head action movie style. I predict this raid being a downloadable content mission for call of duty black ops
I hope he teabagged.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Best comment I heard tonight "That ***** aint dead he in Dearborn cutting his grass on a RIDING lawnmower... With cupholders... Listening to Rosetta stone... Hustling."

Hyro

Smash Lord
Best comment I heard tonight "That ***** aint dead he in Dearborn cutting his grass on a RIDING lawnmower... With cupholders... Listening to Rosetta stone... Hustling."
I like the facebook status:

Osama is dead but still blew up my news feed

_D._

Smash Apprentice
play n trade bluebonnet needs a rule set, i was thinking about the unity rule set any objections? and someone make a thread. Tournaments may 7th just brawl

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ok. I can try to but as the organizer you really should.

PM schedule, your number, location etc.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
im not the organizer, im not running it play n trade is i just wanted to let people know theres another pnt tournament happening on may 7th

Turazrok

Smash Master
im not the organizer, im not running it play n trade is i just wanted to let people know theres another pnt tournament happening on may 7th
hmmmmmmmmm continue this later on the phone. How late you up? I got a paper to write.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lmao, what day is this? i might show up to troll people.

BSP

Smash Legend
Facey, make the PnT thread. Even if you aren't exactly running it, it sounds like you're the one who's calling the shots for the ruleset and stuff.

Unity Ruleset is fine with me, but it's not going to matter if we deviate. Our tournament isn't getting stickied anytime soon.

Is it Friday or Saturday?

BTW is anyone considering going to CEO in June?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Facey, make the PnT thread. Even if you aren't exactly running it, it sounds like you're the one who's calling the shots for the ruleset and stuff.

Unity Ruleset is fine with me, but it's not going to matter if we deviate. Our tournament isn't getting stickied anytime soon.

Is it Friday or Saturday?

BTW is anyone considering going to CEO in June?
It's fine I'll make it. Might not have fancy stuff tho :p

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Sorry guys, I know I've been behind the times with the wedding, honeymoon, and work and all that. But I heard the news today!

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Any1 from BR or laffy going to the mvc3 tournament?
anyways I need a srs mvc3 training partner. Ive had my eye on going to some nationals for a while.
Get the xbox version and I'll give you all the doom mirrors you can handle. Also anybody who wants to play on xbox live, my temporary name is Suspendaro

Curlz

Smash Lord
I dont wana play online tho :(

My doom video had a Skirllex song.
I only liked Scary monsters and nice sprites lol. I think i only listend to 3 diff songs tho.
He only has 3 original songs, actually. His EP mainly consists of collabs and remixs by other artists. His 3 originals are Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Rock N Roll, and Kill Everybody.

Unless you count the Reptile theme from MK9, those 3 are his only originals.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I don't think you guys will be seeing me at tournaments much anymore. MY engine burned out and the only way to fix it is by putting a whole new engine inside of it which costs a decent chunk of change (that I don't have) to fix.

Curlz

Smash Lord
My gas was fully covered by my most recent sponsor. I would have gotten $50/week for gas which is all I really needed.

Top Bottom