• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Savon

Smash Ace
Only like 7 people entered because of a certain ride situation.....lol

1. Lee
2. Hyro
3. Savon
4. Brawlman
5. Batto
6. Adam?
7. Jio?

Pretty sure that was it, but do not quote me on it.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Who the **** is Brawlman?

Y'all *****es boring. Say something funny. Say something funny on 3 and I'll buy you a beer next time I see ya (Nik don't count, he cheats). 1, 2, 3-

Edit: Sorry, edit, if you quote a comic, you're ****ing disqualified and I get to skull **** you. Jio, you're leading the way, plus you're ballin as ****.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Y'all *****es boring. Say something funny. Say something funny on 3 and I'll buy you a beer next time I see ya (Nik don't count, he cheats). 1, 2, 3-
I knew things weren't gonna work out between me and my ex. Mostly cuz I'm a Cancer and she's a *****.

I forfeit my matches since Iji had to go to work and I ran the tourney in his absence

:phone:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Cool, I'll talk to my cousin and see what's up.

I'll play Brawl too but I'm not that great....lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
My gas was fully covered by my most recent sponsor. I would have gotten $50/week for gas which is all I really needed.
cry more, ******

Mike G, how old are you and are you a large scary looking black man?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wait what? LOL

I'm 27 and I'm harmless :(

I posted my pic in the ylyl thread mang LOL

here

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, well you probably couldnt come to my house even if you werent a scary looking black guy, since youre 27.

my parents will think im weird or something.

Sudai

Stuff here
It's all good. There's enough older melee players in BR that you'll easily be able to find somewhere to play, I just don't wanna offer up anyone else's house lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol, if i can find the time, ill go hang out with you for sure, but you just cant come to my house...

D

Deleted member

im almost as old as you guys, but most importantly, i own a house that you are welcome to come to in BR

also wtf is eric's password these days? i tried to log in and change the "melee rule set" but couldnt. someone should take poke floats off the cps, as it shouldnt be there.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Edit: Sorry, edit, if you quote a comic, you're ****ing disqualified and I get to skull **** you. Jio, you're leading the way, plus you're ballin as ****.
Ok not fair. I was inb4icemannrant, so you can't say that. I mean sure I couldve used super time powers but excuse me for liking the world we live in. Do you want existence to poof? Then hush, dammit.

We need moar Vaughn, Sudai, lee, Cyphus, roni, Ricky, jio, shyguy, Freddy, and Icemann posts though.

Edit: For Hyro, Ran, and eet. And where the hell is Jnig?

:phone:

Savon

Smash Ace
Anybody see something messed up about the main page of the site? Some jazz video saying that it was hacked.

Top Bottom