• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
extreme victory sneak peak that day. can't go to NOM.

dibbz wednesday??

D

Deleted member

no dude, he sucks. he'll tell you. tell them how bad you are at blazblue everett. tell them.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
nah, im goin out to new orleans like before noon to hang out with my sister before i go to dibbz.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So just to let everyone know..... LouisiAnime 2011 is now TASOL. I'm getting everything confirmed with the LouisiAnime staff as we speak via email. I will start looking for sponsors and planning out what will be going on for the next couple days. If there's anything you guys would like to see at TASOL, please let me know.

Melee will be there and it also has a pot bonus.

The dates and times for when this will be is unknown right now. I will let everyone know accordingly.

I'm going to need help for staff such as Pool Runners, Security, Commentators, Bouncers, Judges, etc.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So just to let everyone know..... LouisiAnime 2011 is now TASOL. I'm getting everything confirmed with the LouisiAnime staff as we speak via email. I will start looking for sponsors and planning out what will be going on for the next couple days. If there's anything you guys would like to see at TASOL, please let me know.

The dates and times for when this will be is unknown right now. I will let everyone know accordingly.

I'm going to need help for staff such as Pool Runners, Security, Commentators, Bouncers, Judges, etc.
do you mean LAnime 2012? LAnime 2011 already happened.

BSP

Smash Legend

Sweet, let's make it happen.

We should decide what events we're going to do. Try to get everything confirmed fast so we can advertise and make this big for next year.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

I'd obviously be the head of security. Would we get free weekend passes like y'all got? I'd also seriously cosplay at the next one.

:phone:

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
D

Deleted member

arcadia you obviously know i was trolling you then, and im trolling you now. you're rich and im poor. no way ill give you free money.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'd obviously be the head of security. Would we get free weekend passes like y'all got? I'd also seriously cosplay at the next one.
Everybody who would sign up for staff would get a free weekend pass, but you would be on call all weekend to run events for what you signed up as. If you didn't show up ON TIME to what you would need to, you would be stripped of your Staff Badge.

D

Deleted member

at mechacon last year i walked around pouring shots for people from a firth of whiskey. no one said anything. different anime con, but you know...

Sudai

Stuff here
LAnime seems to be a lot more stringent with stuff like that, but like, coke bottle would easily work I'm sure, just not walking around with a bottle of liquor out in the open.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get together a carpool for Dallas, TX on May 28th for the Pokemon Video Game Championship. Does anyone want to come with me?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm trying to get together a carpool for Dallas, TX on May 28th for the Pokemon Video Game Championship. Does anyone want to come with me?
if u had a way to hack/port a team from design into the real game i'd go. u dont play pokemon-online.eu ?

Top Bottom