• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, M2K found a new carpool to come with him, so there will be a slight amount of OoS coming to this, however; gas for their trip will be $150. They want to come, but won't be able to afford it. Would a couple people be willing to put up money equaling up to $100? Taylor offered $10, and I'm offering up $30. Please, anyone?
Yeah dude, they can suck my **** for $10 a piece. Serious though.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Plz dont **** me curlz. but thats aight. by main gurl samus got mah back. mmhmm.
also ive been reading the marvel comics. im on issue 18 of the uncanny xmen. sentinel did alot of hyper sodium force and rocketpunch. made the xmen salty.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
So I found a car to drive in but I did the calculations and gas is going to be about 6 dollars. I'd really like to go but I don't have the money. Taylor left 4 bucks lying out so I already stole that and I only need two more.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Hey I lost my phone so I had to replace it but I don't have any of my address book numbers. Can you give me a call when you get a chance Curlz?

_D._

Smash Apprentice
if anyone is going to lanime today bring controllers for brawl, im going to have a set up there

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
yo, this is my first tourney, only been playing melee with friends, if yall see that i'm terrible, please don't 4-stock me. It'll crush my spirits and dreams of defeating m2k...

D

Deleted member

so when is everyone going to the con? me and kyle stopped by today at like 4:15 and no one was there that we could tell.

ChKn

Smash Ace
User: We're no strangers to love.
Cleverbot: Robots are no strangers to love?

User: Knicks or Celtics?
Cleverbot: Not the lakers?
User: Lakers or Bulls?
Cleverbot: I'm Lake Superior.
User: I give up.
Cleverbot: Sing me a song.
User: **** you.
Cleverbot: That could be fun. Do you want top or bottom?

Cleverbot: Do you find knock-knock jokes funny?
User: Tell me a knock-knock joke.
Cleverbot: Knock-knock jokes aren't funny, and that proves that you don't have a sense of humor.

D

Deleted member

so i guess no ones going til tomorrow? see you when i get off work. what time does the con get rolling tomorrow?

that should be called *******bot for sure.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
double post for still being the number one taylorhj fanboy.............

....>__>

.....i love you taylor

D

Deleted member

THATS WHY RONI IS THE MAN

seriously roni what happened to you dog? feel like you shoulda been there today.

melee results:
1.lee
2.taylor
3.freddy
4.avery
5.eric/trey (i think)
7.dylan/random dude (i think)

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
REMINDER:

I will be doing MvC3 again at NOM this saturday. It will be free with payouts to top 3. Signups start at 2, tourney starts at 3.

Top Bottom