• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
BR vs. Laffy MM crews. JNig and Hyro excluded on your side and roni excluded from our side.
Dang, you didn't know? I'm going to UNO now, staying at home.

Ah, those LSU days, when I didn't have a car and had to hitch a ride everywhere I went...Good times.

Good news: I have a definite date for getting my car! February 3rd!

Bad news: I have the flu.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I have a MK on my side at least...

I can drive to tournaments lol. It's just a matter if I want to.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Nitez, BlueBomber, and BSP > ChKn, Curlz, and Blaise

Sorry ChKn. I've played all of them before and us three are all inconsistent. -.-

ChKn

Smash Ace
Nitez, BlueBomber, and BSP > ChKn, Curlz, and Blaise

Sorry ChKn. I've played all of them before and us three are all inconsistent. -.-
Damn some ***** **** admitting defeat like that. You like to talk **** with me, but you can't do the same to these guys? You disappoint me.

Diddy, ZSS, and Sonic. K I'll remember that. I'm sure that we'll meet at Smash Lounge or FFF.

Savon

Smash Ace
Woah. For a split second I kinda compared this crew thing to the entire concept of Dynasty Warriors.

Wu vs Shu vs Wei.

Each kingdom has its 3 main awesome kickass officers like Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun, and Sun Ce.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Damn some ***** **** admitting defeat like that. You like to talk **** with me, but you can't do the same to these guys? You disappoint me.

Diddy, ZSS, and Sonic. K I'll remember that. I'm sure that we'll meet at Smash Lounge or FFF.
That's because I'm better than you, first off, and secondly I like NiTEZ and BSP too much to talk ****. <3

I don't know BlueBomber too well. All I know is that he has his controller back. :awesome:

Woah. For a split second I kinda compared this crew thing to the entire concept of Dynasty Warriors.

Wu vs Shu vs Wei.

Each kingdom has its 3 main awesome kickass officers like Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun, and Sun Ce.
Savon, please have my babies.

D

Deleted member

i love this discussion. "our city is the best out of the 3rd tier players!!"

Savon

Smash Ace
That's because I'm better than you, first off, and secondly I like NiTEZ and BSP too much to talk ****. <3

I don't know BlueBomber too well. All I know is that he has his controller back. :awesome:

Savon, please have my babies.
You can be Pang Tong.....

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
i love this discussion. "our city is the best out of the 3rd tier players!!"
To be fair, two of those cities only have 3rd tier players left. Outside of Roni (who I don't even think is from Laffy), Laffy only really has Flounda, Curls, and Blaise (right?). Baton Rouge is full of players who are too old or too high to play much anymore. NO is really where it's at right now. Am I missing anyone?

'V'

Smash Lord
Pretty sure that Nitez is BR's best Brawl player now. Most others just play Melee or something else now. BSP is also a good BR player along with BlueBomber.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Damn, IceMann with the HARD exposure.

Laffy consists of alot more than just ChKn, Blaise, and me. Lol. Our Locals tournies are bigger than most of LA's normal tournies.

There's also Oathkeeper, MasterMajora, Ken, Trint, Mychal (Tri-Hex), Fang, Nickels, FPDav, Patty, and our Melee scene.

Edit: SWF doesn't censor damn?

Edit2: Happy Birthday NiTEZ!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, they took damn off the list, because damn and **** were the same letters, so posts seemed a lot more harsh when you couldnt tell which one they were saying. plus it isnt that bad of a word.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Laffy consists of alot more than just ChKn, Blaise, and me. Lol. Our Locals tournies are bigger than most of LA's normal tournies.

There's also Oathkeeper, MasterMajora, Ken, Trint, Mychal (Tri-Hex), Fang, Nickels, FPDav, Patty, and our Melee scene.
Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha. Who the ****? I meant real people. Melee scene? Flarefox quit a long time ago.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I'm gonna prove myself again and again no matter what. **** what you people think.

@Taylor: 2.5 tier. Fix'd

Turazrok

Smash Master
Pretty sure that Nitez is BR's best Brawl player now. Most others just play Melee or something else now. BSP is also a good BR player along with BlueBomber.
Wow zero respect from anyone.

I mean I don't place terribly and I've done just as well as these guys.

**** you guys are racists. Clearly.

Hyro

Smash Lord
"Good" doesn't equate to being at the same play level now as you were 6 months ago. :troll:
lmao

i live in BR cuntheads and im better than all of you

...damn that sounds kinda **** when it's true lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
They said BR minus gay *** ****ing dip****s, Hyro
(incase you're confused, that includes you)
you musta misunderstood

what im trying to say is im better than you

but in other news, im better than you.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
In other words, brawl sucks and yall should get back to melee, gotdamnit. Fight me buttwipes.

BTW, anyone here going to Pound 5? Besides Lee?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
you musta misunderstood

what im trying to say is im better than you

but in other news, im better than you.
You misunderstood, u weren't included, because you "quit" after every set with JNig.
What I'm trying to say is self-explanatory
But in other news, idgaf cuz it's my b-day.:awesome:

Top Bottom