• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright you ****in cocksmith, I did it. Now you gotta read the muh****a. And I ain't worried about your sister, J$, how old is Arcadia now?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Alright you ****in cocksmith, I did it. Now you gotta read the muh****a. And I ain't worried about your sister, J$, how old is Arcadia now?
Lol, thank you IceMann. And I lol'd. xD

Edit: So I've been playing Shadow of Colossus since I've been at home these past couple of days and I have to say its ****ing amazing!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Wow I leave for a week and there are 100+ new pages on this *****. Curlz, I'mma look for that post where i quoted your story but there's so many new pages in this **** it might take awhile.

Also I just got back from Washington DC. It's a pretty cool place.

BSP

Smash Legend
Fixed it Curlz. And is anyone from BR going to LOST? My mom keeps telling me she won't mind if I catch a ride so....I'll try it. First things first, anyone going?

Turazrok

Smash Master
The YGO sneak peek is on the 5th.

I doubt me and BFlake will go.

Even if he says he will, he'll flake.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Dude liek Srsly. Leme go to lost with u guys. Let me get in on dat carpool too BSP*

also
Sentinel is pretty much confirmed for mvc3 i guess but he was just deconfirmed. wtf. Hsien ko looks like shes in to but. her pictures look copy pasted and look like 2d sprites. wtf.

for Hsien ko pictures and pictures of galactus and the Final or fake character select screen go here.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/26/image-shows-sentinel-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Turazrok

Smash Master
Dude liek Srsly. Leme go to lost with u guys. Let me get in on dat carpool to BSL

also
Sentinel is pretty much confirmed for mvc3 i guess but he was just deconfirmed. wtf. Hsien ko looks like shes in to but. her pictures look copy pasted and look like 2d sprites. wtf.

for Hsien ko pictures and pictures of galactus and the Final or fake character select screen go here.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/26/image-shows-sentinel-marvel-vs-capcom-3/
Me and BFLAKE are going to the sneak peek..

If it ends before 4 and I can make BFLAKE turn back into BSL, then maybe we'll go.

Unless he has math tournaments.

WHATLL IT BE BFLAKE?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
rofl, def goin to the sneakpeek and then LOST if we have the chance. the chance of having a chance is like 1.2%

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ok this is kind of important.

At the CI I lost a wiimote.

My wiimote was next to my wii. Which was in the back left corner coming in.

If anyone found an extra or something could you get it to me asap?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Dude liek Srsly. Leme go to lost with u guys. Let me get in on dat carpool too BSP*

also

Well, the quote that "disconfirmed" Sentinel was rather ambigious. He mentioned some characters Capcom wanted and how some didn't make it. Sentinel was an example of a wanted character, but he was never cited as an example of a cut character.

I don't think I've ever seen those Hsien-Ko pictures before. If there is a leak with never before used character art, then it's highly likely the leak's real.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Hsien ko looks like the dark stalkers sprite portrait of herself. Looks fake to me but yea he really stated himself that juggernaut and sentinel wouldnt be in the game. wtf is this lol.

Savon

Smash Ace
I am pretty satisfied with the cast overall. I think they dropped the ball with a few characters on the Capcom side, but then again I do not really care about Capcom. Marvel hit the nail on the head with good characters besides Sentinel.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Lol, those pictures remind me of pictures of Bigfoot. Why can't anyone use a ****ing camera and take a god-damned focused picture if it's legit?

Also

"Magneto, Storm, Sentinal is back?

Prepare to be destroyed by the infamous trio for another ten years guys!"

I lol'd.

Top Bottom