• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Speaking of mains, since I'm looking to get back in on the scene, are there any characters with a good mixup game besides Sonic?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
dont pick sonic. please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Savon

Smash Ace
Way to give the obvious answer ChKn. We do not need any more Meta Knights. We have quite a few Luigi players though. I wonder why....

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's the thing. I don't want to have to play Sonic. I play Fuerte and all, but Sonic is a whole other league when it comes to annoying, especially with that taunt canceling in Project M.

Thankfully, the engine will satisfy my mobility requirements so it's a matter of finding that offensive character that specializes in punishment.

And I finally figured out how I can learn to do short hops quickly: Do it like I'm playing King of Fighters.

Then there's the problem of me doing utilts. I had difficulty doing them in Melee because of the overlapping inputs.

Turazrok

Smash Master
That's the thing. I don't want to have to play Sonic. I play Fuerte and all, but Sonic is a whole other league when it comes to annoying, especially with that taunt canceling in Project M.

Thankfully, the engine will satisfy my mobility requirements so it's a matter of finding that offensive character that specializes in punishment.

And I finally figured out how I can learn to do short hops quickly: Do it like I'm playing King of Fighters.

Then there's the problem of me doing utilts. I had difficulty doing them in Melee because of the overlapping inputs.
At least Fuerte has a vortex ffs. Sonic runs around trying to time you out because he relies on people not knowing the MU and timing you out.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Fuerte can time out, but it's hard as hell in comparison. And God, is every Brawl newcomer that shallow save for a few?

Looking at the roster, I just realized that just about every character has some projectile, and I usually don't like to play projectile characters. I want to try out Sheik and Zelda the most so I maybe I'll start with them in PM.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
So i just reverse trolled the fuck outta my coworker not too long ago. It started Friday when he randomly text me from his Google Goggles number (let's you use your own phone services but changes your number to a number you can choose. So he played it off like it was the wrong number and that he was some random jump-off that was looking for some dick. Friday it was just talking about sex. Saturday we had a long conversation about having a threesome but with two guys. I "talked him into" a two girl three way the same day. Sunday he was talking about this imaginary woman's imaginary life. Finally today he tells me from the imaginary woman that she was born a man. At this point I wanted to keep trolling him but then decided I was wasting my time. I kept telling the imaginary woman that was my co worker that my co worker that was actually doing the impersonating was bi and would love to have a two guy three and then just put him on blast.

I prefer texting real women and IMing Sexy Ryu as opposed to trolling.

tl;dr
Don't try to troll me.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd say. Nothing easier than utilt. Unless you wear boxing gloves or oven mitts when you play or something. Then yeah, it'd be tough.
Thanks for giving that SRK-feel while I'm in this thread.

Turazrok

Smash Master
One time he stomped my leg ( Breaking my shin), stole my lunch money, and punched my mom in the face, walking off with my puppy in his arms.

D

Deleted member

i think its awesome that iceman is still around. he's OG veteran. all you new kids just dont understand.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I think it's weird that I've been playing with y'all since like 04, and I've never gotten any better. Course I'm more of a casual player and a hardcore drinker.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Liquor MM Iceman? Gonna be really good regardless.
Dude, yeah. We'll have to figure out a ruleset, one that gets us both smashed.

I played this dude Patrick at a Smashfest a few years ago, and we were both pretty ****in laminated, and people were laughin cuz we were just hoppin around and swinging at air.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ok cool.

I really doubt they'd find it here amidst the stories of weed and underage drinking tho.

Hyro

Smash Lord
......WHAT IF I DONT LOLOL

I got power now

where's my money

WEHRES MY MONEY

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i want a cut of what you get, too, curlz. 1% of whatever you get. k?

Top Bottom