• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was that guy with arcade stick at the Chinese Inn tournament a week ago. I hope to get into the Smash scene more with Project M.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sorry, but I do not like Brawl. If Brawl was in the dictionary, it'd be right next to the word crap.

/blantanttroll

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Summa*****. For the last ***in time, if you say you're a troll, you're doin it wrong.Fucm me it's like I'm pon a board with a bunch of noobs. Gay ones. Hey, s anyone here Jewish? I have some wuesions.

Edit: Holy ****, you can't say ***? You can say cuntmouth or some ****, but I can't say ***? That's not even a real word. can I say phoque? Dude, i'ma make a game where you throw **** at children. Not actual ****, that's gross. I got morals and ****

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Im hearing some ol bull**** bout Zero being chosen over mega man in a article I read today about marvel vs capcom. Wonder if its true tho. If Mega Man truley ISNT in the game then I'll just use zero*until hes put up for DLC* (smirk)

Obvsly since like thousands of people want mega man they are gona make us pay for him like the other characters.
Theres only like 6 characters in Mvc3 alot of people wanted when it was announced in like June. Zero, Akuma, Dante, Deadpool, Veiwtiful Joe, Storm.The rest of them alot of people dont really care about lol. So yea every1 the average Marvel player wants will be DLC I guess...

Also best of luck on Recoverys Curlz.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Im hearing some ol bull**** bout Zero being chosen over mega man in a article I read today about marvel vs capcom. Wonder if its true tho. If Mega Man truley ISNT in the game then I'll just use zero*until hes put up for DLC* (smirk)

Obvsly since like thousands of people want mega man they are gona make us pay for him like the other characters.
Theres only like 6 characters in Mvc3 alot of people wanted when it was announced in like June. Zero, Akuma, Dante, Deadpool, Veiwtiful Joe, Storm.The rest of them alot of people dont really care about lol. So yea every1 the average Marvel player wants will be DLC I guess...

Also best of luck on Recoverys Curlz.
BIZNITCH WE TALKIN BOUT CURLZ **** MVC.

curlz i would have cussed the guy out and whooped some ***.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ok, ill have to go get the new update from
likei'dtellyouwhoigotitfrom
again.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I don't care as long as I get my shine OoS.

And you got it from lee, arc, or one of the brawl - devs.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't care as long as I get my shine OoS.

And you got it from lee, arc, or one of the brawl - devs.
Do you know how many possible people this is? And then there are other sources that you obviously don't know about, so...

Turazrok

Smash Master
Do you know how many possible people this is? And then there are other sources that you obviously don't know about, so...
No because its 2+ B-. I'm not in B- skype so how would I know.

And then those are just the likely ones. Because I'm pretty sure some of the Brawl- Devs worked on P:M.

That aside, even if I was right you wouldn't tell me. One, because you're not supposed to or w/e, and two because you want me to seem sufficiently mad for you to claim wet socks.

My reads are why I'm better than you. :p

We need to play LoL again now that Nasus is top tier.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Fo sho I actually have decent teams characters in melee :D

Although I think I did decent with ness.

Needed more dair.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Turaz, that's my point. You have absolutely no idea how many different places I could get PM, and there ARE places other than Lee/Arc/B- devs.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You said and I quote, " The person who gave it to me made me promise not to give it out" or w/e.

Promise keeping lil ***** :D

Which makes little sense considering how you are with other commitments :p

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You said and I quote, " The person who gave it to me made me promise not to give it out" or w/e.

Promise keeping lil ***** :D

Which makes little sense considering how you are with other commitments :p
i couldve gotten it from someone who got it from the leak.

:awesome:

BSP

Smash Legend
I feel special to have played project M now.

To bad i didn't play melee so im pretty unenthusiastic about it

Savon

Smash Ace
I played with Luigi today for the first time in months and I forgot how effin FUN THIS DUDE IS!!! He spends all of his time flying through the air Super Mario Galaxy time like "ITS WEEGEE TIME MOTHER FATHERSSSSS" nairing and bairing these punkass hoes out of existence with his epicness. Then he gets his Street Fighter on with that up-b shoryuken swag demoralizing these jive turkies. Not to mention he has an awesome mustache that just blows peoples minds like JFK. I am totally gonna start using Luigi again.

On a more serious note my doctor said that this sore I have is actually some kind of fungal infection. I have a crapload of meds for it now, but an infection is an infection. She also said that I apparently have scoliosis based on some x-rays I got at Oschners a while back. Top that off with my messed up jaw that i still need to see a doctor about because it kept dislocating. I feel like a defective toy.

My mom was like "Damn son you are gonna be the first one to die out of your siblings"
I'm like "Real talk ma, bury me in some basketball shorts and a wifebeater"

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
then she slapped you for being a nagger.

yeah, pick a main, bro.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I can off you right now if you want.

I wanna see how much you can bleed before you die.

Is that ok?

edit: I'll numb you first don't worry.

I promise it won't hurt.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i thought you played luigi...

nvm that was mura, wasnt it...

Savon

Smash Ace
Every Diddy player I know hates Luigi because his Vaseline/Moonwalk shoes mess up the spacing for his banana shenanigans.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
His stupid sliding and aerial priority. Stupid uppercut that kills early, and stupid side smash and jab. Defective ****ing character.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Every Diddy player I know hates Luigi because his Vaseline/Moonwalk shoes mess up the spacing for his banana shenanigans.
damn right.

maaaaaan, if only luigi had more aerial speed...

Top Bottom